Aurora Cannabis Inc. (ACB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACB POWR Grades
- ACB scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 46.6% of US stocks.
- ACB's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- ACB's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0.24% of US stocks).
ACB Stock Summary
- Aurora Cannabis Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 12.63% of US listed stocks.
- ACB's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2.97 -- higher than only 12.24% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Aurora Cannabis Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -51.54%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 5.19% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ACB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MNKD, PACK, STRL, KALU, and CLS.
- Visit ACB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to auroramj.com.
ACB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.95||52-week high||$18.98|
|Prev. close||$6.15||52-week low||$3.71|
|Day high||$6.10||Avg. volume||11,550,780|
|50-day MA||$6.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.02||Market Cap||1.18B|
Aurora Cannabis Inc. (ACB) Company Bio
Aurora Cannabis, Inc. engages in the production, distribution and sale of cannabis products as is headquartered in Calgary, Canada. Aurora is a vertically integrated company, owning all aspects of the cannabis production process from scientific research and cultivation to product branding and distribution. The company’s marketing strategy focuses on three main segments of the cannabis market: Canadian, EU, and select global medical markets, Canadian recreational cannabis market, and the US hemp-driven market. Aurora operates licensed production facilities in Alberta, Ontario, British Columbia, and Denmark and maintains a workforce of over 2,700 employees. Miguel Martin serves as Aurora’s Chief Executive Officer.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACB Latest Social Stream
View Full ACB Social Stream
Latest ACB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aurora Cannabis Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACB as an investment opportunity.
By Exec Edge Editorial Staff New York based Green Market Report, launched in 2017, has been acquired by one of the world’s largest and most respected global business media conglomerates, Crain Communications. Since its inception, Green Market Report has worked to remain the most trusted business news source in cannabis media. Co-founders Debra Borchardt, Cynthia […]
Canadian marijuana stocks have fallen from their February highs. But one player in the industry got a lot bigger after a merger deal.
Tilray stock investors should prepare for dilution or disappointment as the company targets generating $4 billion in revenue for Fiscal Year 2024.
The company said medical distribution from the Aurora Polaris facility that is being shut down will move to an adjacent factory called Aurora Sky, while manufacturing will move to its Aurora River factory in Ontario. "We aspire to be a leaner, more agile organization that keeps pace with our competition and is on a path to profitability," a spokesperson for the company said in an email statement.
ACB, ADBE, FDX, ISR, SFIX For Seeking Alpha's full earnings season calendar, click here....
ACB Price Returns