Aurora Cannabis Inc. (ACB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACB POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ACB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ACB is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 29.7142857142857 weeks.
- ACB's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
ACB Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ACB is 0.12 -- better than just 13.76% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.29 for Aurora Cannabis Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 16.08% of US stocks.
- Aurora Cannabis Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -45.15%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 6.07% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Aurora Cannabis Inc are PDS, ADMA, AFYA, AQST, and BBCP.
- ACB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aurora Cannabis Inc's official web site, go to auroramj.com.
ACB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.22||52-week high||$19.25|
|Prev. close||$7.02||52-week low||$3.71|
|Day high||$7.26||Avg. volume||17,718,879|
|50-day MA||$8.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.87||Market Cap||1.43B|
Aurora Cannabis Inc. (ACB) Company Bio
Aurora Cannabis, Inc. engages in the production, distribution and sale of cannabis products. It also produces and sells indoor cultivation systems and hemp related food products. The company was founded by Terry Booth and Steve Dobler on December 21, 2006 and is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
ACB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACB Latest Social Stream
View Full ACB Social Stream
Latest ACB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aurora Cannabis Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACB as an investment opportunity.
Photo by Dmitrii_Guzhanin/iStock via Getty ImagesThis article is part of a series that provides an ongoing analysis of the changes made to Nelson Peltz’s 13F portfolio on a quarterly basis. It is based on Peltz’s regulatory 13F Form filed on 05/14/2021. Please visit our Tracking Nelson Peltz’s Trian Fund Management...
Heading into Aurora Cannabis’ (ACB) March quarter earnings (F3Q), with conditions known to be rough in the Canadian cannabis market, Needham’s Matt McGinley had “low expectations.” The analyst did not anticipate the company would show any “operating and cash flow improvements” in the quarter. However, turns out McGinley was being a tad optimistic. “This quarter was quite a bit worse than we assumed, with revenue (18.5)% QoQ, adj. EBITDA declining to $(24.0)mn or (44%) of sales, and $(70mn) in FCF losses,” the 5-star analyst said.
The analysts covering Aurora Cannabis Inc. ( TSE:ACB ) delivered a dose of negativity to shareholders today, by making...
Aurora Cannabis, Inc. (ACB) Q3 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 13, 2021, 17:00 ET Company Participants Ananth Krishnan - VP, Capital Markets & IR Miguel Martin - CEO & Director Glen Ibbott - CFO Conference Call Participants Vivien Azer - Cowen and Company Pablo Zuanic - Cantor Fitzgerald & Co....
We're getting you ready for the last day of trading this week with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday!
ACB Price Returns