Amerant Bancorp Inc. - (AMTB): Price and Financial Metrics
AMTB Stock Summary
- AMTB's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 3.27 -- higher than merely 13.43% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- AMTB's went public 1.18 years ago, making it older than only 0.55% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- AMTB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.99% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMTB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SBT, SASR, MOFG, HOPE, and MBCN.
- Visit AMTB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mercantilbank.com.
AMTB Stock Price Chart More Charts
AMTB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.94||52-week high||$23.59|
|Prev. close||$15.01||52-week low||$10.05|
|Day high||$16.32||Avg. volume||48,981|
|50-day MA||$13.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.86||Market Cap||672.11M|
Amerant Bancorp Inc. - (AMTB) Company Bio
Mercantil Bank Holding Corp. operates as a bank holding company which engages in banking solutions. It offers deposit, credit, investment, wealth management and fiduciary services, both in the United States and to select international customers through the Mercantil Bank, N.A. and its subsidiaries. It operates through the following segments: Personal and Commercial Banking; Corporate LATAM; Treasury; and Institutional. The Personal and Commercial Banking segment delivers the Mercantil Bank, N.A.'s core services and product offerings to domestic personal and commercial business customers and international customers, which are primarily personal customers. The Corporate LATAM segment serves financial institution clients and companies in Latin America. The Treasury segment manages securities portfolio; and manages the Mercantil Bank, N.A's balance sheet, including the securities portfolio, the level and quality of liquidity, overall duration, economic value of equity and asset-liability position. The Institutional segment comprises the balances and results of investment services and the Trust Company, as well as general corporate activities not reflected in our other three segments. The company was founded on June 27, 1985 and is headquartered in Coral Gables, FL.