Baidu Inc. ADR (BIDU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BIDU POWR Grades
- BIDU scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 88.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BIDU is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 30.2857142857143 weeks.
- BIDU ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
BIDU Stock Summary
- BIDU has a market capitalization of $63,348,006,151 -- more than approximately 96.21% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Baidu Inc is higher than only 8.79% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, BIDU has reported earnings growth of 341.76%, putting it ahead of 94.39% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Baidu Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VMW, VRTX, ATVI, NTES, and ILMN.
- Visit BIDU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.baidu.com.
BIDU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BIDU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$156.57||52-week high||$354.82|
|Prev. close||$160.50||52-week low||$121.00|
|Day high||$159.46||Avg. volume||8,504,997|
|50-day MA||$160.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$207.05||Market Cap||52.55B|
Baidu Inc. ADR (BIDU) Company Bio
Baidu Inc. provides Internet search services in China and internationally. It offers Chinese language search platform on its Baidu.com Website that enables users to find relevant information online, including Web pages, news, images, documents, and multimedia files through links provided on its Website; and international products and services. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
BIDU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BIDU Latest Social Stream
View Full BIDU Social Stream
Latest BIDU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Baidu Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BIDU as an investment opportunity.
Baidu, Inc. (NASDAQ: BIDU) shares are trading lower following reports Chinese antitrust regulators could veto the company's acquisition of JOYY's live streaming business. The stock could also be trading lower in sympathy with other Chinese companies amid continued regulatory concerns following proposed oversight of the gaming sector in Macau. Regulatory actions in the education and tech space have put pressure on Chinese stocks this year. Baidu is the largest Internet search engine in China with
In this article, we discuss the 10 best healthcare stocks to buy according to Matthew Halbower’s Pentwater Capital Management. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Halbower’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to 5 Best Healthcare Stocks to Buy According to Matthew Halbower’s Pentwater Capital Management. Matthew Halbower is […]
By Dhirendra Tripathi
China's antitrust regulator is unlikely to approve Baidu's $3.6 billion acquisition of JOYY Inc's video-based domestic live streaming business YY Live, two sources with direct knowledge of the matter told Reuters. This follows Beijing's move to rein in gaming-related businesses and corporate expansion via deals, they said. The Baidu-JOYY deal would be the latest multi-billion dollar transaction to stumble amid China's broad crackdown on private companies, notably those in the internet sector, as Beijing seeks to control big data and break down monopolistic practices.
Baidu Inc. (BIDU) closed at $160.50 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.39% move from the prior day.
BIDU Price Returns