BRF S.A. (BRFS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRFS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BRFS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.75% of US stocks.
- BRFS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- BRFS's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 21.66% of US stocks).
BRFS Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Brf Sa is higher than only 2.76% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Brf Sa's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.52% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.33, Brf Sa has a higher such ratio than merely 6.13% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Brf Sa are CPAC, MHLD, MGTI, CENX, and ATI.
- Visit BRFS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brf-global.com.
BRFS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.20||52-week high||$5.19|
|Prev. close||$3.18||52-week low||$2.30|
|Day high||$3.23||Avg. volume||3,732,919|
|50-day MA||$2.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.42||Market Cap||2.59B|
BRF S.A. (BRFS) Company Bio
BRF S.A. focuses on raising, producing, and slaughtering poultry, pork, and beef in Brazil. It operates in three segments: Domestic Market (Brazil), Foreign Market (International), and Food Service. The company was founded in 1900 and is based in Itajai, Brazil.
Most Popular Stories View All
BRFS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRFS Latest Social Stream
View Full BRFS Social Stream
Latest BRFS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brf Sa that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRFS as an investment opportunity.
BRF S.A. (BRFS) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 23, 2021, 8:00 AM ET Company Participants Lorival Nogueira Luz – Global Chief Executive Officer Sidney Rogerio Manzaro – Vice President, Commercial Brazil Market Carlos Alberto Bezerra De Moura – Chief Financial Officer & Investor Relations Officer Conference Call Participants Isabella...
(Bloomberg) -- Marcos Molina dos Santos, the Brazilian beef baron who founded Marfrig Global Foods SA, renewed his push into chicken giant BRF SA, leaving the global food market one step closer to a potential merger. Most Read from BloombergZelenskiy Urges Russia to Hold Off on Escalation: Ukraine UpdateLeissner Says Lover Blackmailed Him Into Buying $10 Million HomeBiden’s First Salvo of Russia Sanctions Hits With Thud, Not RoarBlinken Says Meeting With Lavrov Is Canceled: Ukraine UpdateGoldman
Food sales fell more than expected in January by Brazilian poultry and pork processor BRF SA amid a challenging operating environment in its home market, where it derives most of its sales, CEO Lorival Luz said on Wednesday. During a conference call with analysts to discuss quarterly results, Luz noted weak food sales in the beginning of the year reflects falling family incomes and rising inflation in Brazil. Given an adverse economic scenario and weak consumer demand, it is unclear if BRF will be able to pass through higher costs onto product prices.
Brazilian food processor BRF SA posted a net profit of 932 million reais ($184.39 million) in the final quarter of 2021, a 3.3% rise from the 902 million-real gain in the same period a year ago, according to an earnings statement on Tuesday.
SAO PAULO (Reuters) -Brazilian food processor BRF SA turned a profit in the final quarter of 2021, traditionally a good period for food sales due to the holiday season, helping it secure its third consecutive year in the black. Still, this was down 68.5% from 2020, when overall margins were better.
BRFS Price Returns