Chewy Inc. Cl A (CHWY): Price and Financial Metrics
CHWY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.71||52-week high||$52.88|
|Prev. close||$18.32||52-week low||$16.53|
|Day high||$19.73||Avg. volume||5,142,531|
|50-day MA||$18.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.87||Market Cap||8.05B|
CHWY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHWY POWR Grades
- CHWY scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 83.21% of US stocks.
- CHWY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CHWY ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
CHWY Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CHWY is 29.62 -- better than 99.1% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 159.13, CHEWY INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.35% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CHEWY INC is reporting a growth rate of -168.69%; that's higher than just 8.01% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHEWY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be JWN, DRCT, UNFI, VSCO, and ACI.
- CHWY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CHEWY INC's official web site, go to www.chewy.com.
CHWY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CHWY's EV/EBIT ratio is 1310.7% higher, now standing at 210.9.
- CHWY's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.2 over the prior 54 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CHWY.
CHWY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CHWY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.36% of graded US stocks.
- CHWY's asset turnover comes in at 4.446 -- ranking 3rd of 165 Retail stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CHWY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Chewy Inc. Cl A (CHWY) Company Bio
Chewy, Inc. is an American online retailer of pet food and other pet-related products based in Dania Beach, Florida. In 2017, Chewy was acquired by PetSmart for $3.35 billion, which was the largest ever acquisition of an e-commerce business at the time. (Source:Wikipedia)
CHWY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHWY Latest Social Stream
View Full CHWY Social Stream
Latest CHWY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHEWY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHWY as an investment opportunity.
OLLI vs. CHWY: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
The pet supply business is changing fast, and only one company is perfectly positioned to evolve with it.
Don't jump into a trade with GME stock too quickly as GameStop is about to reveal the impact of its recently installed chief executive.
Chewy (CHWY) closed at $17.42 in the latest trading session, marking a -1.75% move from the prior day.
In this article, we will take a look at the 12 best pet stocks to buy now. To skip our analysis of the recent market trends and activity, you can go directly to see the 5 Best Pet Stocks to Buy Now. The pet industry includes companies engaged in the provision of products and services […]
CHWY Price Returns