Cummins Inc. (CMI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CMI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CMI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.84% of US stocks.
- CMI's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CMI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
CMI Stock Summary
- CMI has a higher market value than 93.18% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $34,942,545,634.
- CUMMINS INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.53% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 105.86%, CUMMINS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 88.45% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CMI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STLA, DOW, PHG, TEL, and AMKR.
- CMI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CUMMINS INC's official web site, go to www.cumminseurope.com.
CMI Valuation Summary
- CMI's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 0% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- CMI's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CMI.
CMI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 0.45%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 16.38%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 3.46%.
The table below shows CMI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CMI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CMI has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.63% of graded US stocks.
- CMI's asset turnover comes in at 1.052 -- ranking 15th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- KMT, TNC, and DCI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CMI.
The table below shows CMI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$246.82||52-week high||$254.47|
|Prev. close||$248.69||52-week low||$184.27|
|Day high||$249.77||Avg. volume||815,442|
|50-day MA||$244.43||Dividend yield||2.53%|
|200-day MA||$220.34||Market Cap||34.81B|
Cummins Inc. (CMI) Company Bio
Cummins Inc. is an American multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and distributes engines, filtration, and power generation products. Cummins also services engines and related equipment, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission control, electrical power generation systems, and trucks. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CMI Latest Social Stream
View Full CMI Social Stream
Latest CMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CUMMINS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CMI as an investment opportunity.
NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / January 24, 2023 / Cummins Global power and technology leader Cummins Inc. has been showcasing its new concept hybrid power system to help recreational vehicles (RVs) reduce emissions and noise. The system blends ...
COLUMBUS, Ind., January 23, 2023--Today, Cummins Inc. (NYSE: CMI) announced that after 39 years with the company, Amy Boerger, Vice President and General Manager – North America On-Highway, will retire at the end of March 2023. With the announcement of her retirement, José Samperio, will assume the role of Executive Director and General Manager – North America On-Highway.
A common mistake that investors make regarding dividend portfolio construction is not having a well-thought-out plan.
Cummins (CMI) closed the most recent trading day at $235.55, moving +0.03% from the previous trading session.
Cummins (NYSE: CMI ) has outperformed the market over the past 20 years by 12.31% on an annualized basis producing an average annual return of 20.27%. Currently, Cummins has a market capitalization of $34.58 billion. Buying $1000 In CMI: If an … Full story available on Benzinga.com
CMI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|