Cummins Inc. (CMI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CMI has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 88.35% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CMI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: TRP, RGCO, PAHC, APH and ADC.
CMI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Cummins Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 10.89%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Cummins Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Industrials sector, Cummins Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 81.12% of them.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, the expected return of 10.89%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 77.68% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, CMI has a discount rate lower than 77.68% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Industrials sector, Cummins Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 71.67% of them.
CMI Dividend Chart
CMI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|