Cummins Inc. (CMI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CMI has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 88.29% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CMI's price: MIC, WYNN, EGOV, RLJ and ETR.
CMI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for CMI, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 10.81% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Cummins Inc are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, Cummins Inc's expected return of -10.81% is higher than 75.58% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, CMI has a discount rate lower than 75.58% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; for CMI, its beta is lower than 70.72% of stocks in the large-sized revenue class.
CMI Dividend Chart
CMI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|