Cummins Inc. (CMI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, CMI has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 88.55% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CMI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ICBK, EPR, RDS.A, E and PRSP.
CMI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Cummins Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 7.84%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CMI, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Industrials stocks that issue dividends, Cummins Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 77.17% of them.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, the expected return of -7.84%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 81.74% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, CMI has a discount rate lower than 81.74% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
CMI Dividend Chart
CMI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|