Salesforce.com Inc (CRM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRM POWR Grades
- CRM scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.91% of US stocks.
- CRM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CRM's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 22.02% of US stocks).
CRM Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $167,970,000,000, SALESFORCE INC has a greater market value than 98.92% of US stocks.
- CRM's current price/earnings ratio is 604.21, which is higher than 99.18% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, CRM has reported earnings growth of -80.04%, putting it ahead of just 17.07% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CRM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NOW, PSTG, MRCY, DT, and STZ.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to CRM's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001108524.
CRM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CRM's EV/EBIT ratio is 1925.25% higher, now standing at 401.
- Over the past 226 months, CRM's price/sales ratio has gone down 10.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRM.
CRM Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -19.72%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -226.84%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 65.46%.
The table below shows CRM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.55% of graded US stocks.
- CRM's asset turnover comes in at 0.338 -- ranking 412th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- SCWX, CRL, and ACN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRM.
The table below shows CRM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$174.64||52-week high||$222.19|
|Prev. close||$171.82||52-week low||$126.34|
|Day high||$178.84||Avg. volume||10,066,678|
|50-day MA||$144.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$160.78||Market Cap||174.64B|
Salesforce.com Inc (CRM) Company Bio
Salesforce.com Inc is a software-as-a-service company that provides enterprise cloud computing solutions, offering social and mobile cloud apps and platform services, as well as professional services to facilitate the adoption of its solutions. Salesforce was founded in San Francisco in 1999, becoming the first company to develop customer relationship management software (CRM) hosted on the internet cloud. The company’s Customer 360 software-as-a-service (SaaS) allows businesses to integrate their sales, marketing, ecommerce, service, and IT departments under one platform. With offices on every major continent, Salesforce employs over 50,000 people worldwide. Marc Benioff, one of the original founders, has served as Chief Executive Officer since the company’s inception.
Most Popular Stories View All
CRM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRM Latest Social Stream
View Full CRM Social Stream
Latest CRM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SALESFORCE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRM as an investment opportunity.
What's evident is that tech firms are under pressure, but shares in companies are surging, leaving some to believe the latest up move could be a bear market rally.
Amazon, Apple, Meta and Google are gearing up for a big week.
Salesforce Research has been working on an innovative bio-application for artificial intelligence algorithms. ProGen is an AI model designed to create synthetic proteins. It was trained with hundreds of millions of protein sequences in textual form resulting in artificial proteins that are as efficient as the natural ones at removing…
When Salesforce announced three new board members on Friday, it was a clear signal the company is trying to placate activist investors.
But that doesn''t necessarily mean a rejection of Marc Benioff''s social focus.
CRM Price Returns