Salesforce.com Inc (CRM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRM POWR Grades
- CRM scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 79.91% of US stocks.
- CRM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CRM's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 28.53% of US stocks).
CRM Stock Summary
- CRM has a market capitalization of $219,077,100,000 -- more than approximately 99.08% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 151.72, Salesforcecom Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 122.59%, Salesforcecom Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.5% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Salesforcecom Inc are ADBE, ORCL, CSCO, INTU, and ACN.
- To check out Salesforcecom Inc's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001108524.
CRM Valuation Summary
- CRM's EV/EBIT ratio is 87.6; this is 171.63% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 209 months, CRM's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.4.
- CRM's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.4 over the prior 209 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRM.
CRM Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 36.36%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 220.83%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 95.56%.
The table below shows CRM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.55% of graded US stocks.
- CRM's asset turnover comes in at 0.338 -- ranking 412th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- SCWX, CRL, and ACN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRM.
The table below shows CRM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$156.88||52-week high||$311.75|
|Prev. close||$160.32||52-week low||$154.55|
|Day high||$158.39||Avg. volume||7,382,213|
|50-day MA||$187.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$238.04||Market Cap||155.37B|
Salesforce.com Inc (CRM) Company Bio
Salesforce.com Inc is a software-as-a-service company that provides enterprise cloud computing solutions, offering social and mobile cloud apps and platform services, as well as professional services to facilitate the adoption of its solutions. Salesforce was founded in San Francisco in 1999, becoming the first company to develop customer relationship management software (CRM) hosted on the internet cloud. The company’s Customer 360 software-as-a-service (SaaS) allows businesses to integrate their sales, marketing, ecommerce, service, and IT departments under one platform. With offices on every major continent, Salesforce employs over 50,000 people worldwide. Marc Benioff, one of the original founders, has served as Chief Executive Officer since the company’s inception.
Most Popular Stories View All
CRM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRM Latest Social Stream
View Full CRM Social Stream
Latest CRM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Salesforcecom Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRM as an investment opportunity.
A prolonged sell-off in growth and tech stocks has impacted even the most fundamentally sound businesses, like Salesforce.com, Inc. (CRM). The cloud-based customer relationship management software firm has lost about 35% of its valuation since November 29, when a series of negative macroeconomic forces pushed markets lower. Now, analysts have opened up bullish hypotheses on the company, expecting a strong earnings report despite the recent tumult. One of these bullish individuals is Brian Schwartz of Oppenheimer, who calculated that “Salesforce is successfully replacing legacy vendors as the preferred enterprise-SaaS-supplier for front-office digital transformation.
Tech stocks continue to tank on geopolitical risk concerns. Is it time to back up the truck and buy?
There are some great stocks being sold right now (not all in tech either). They’re fundamentally sound companies with good histories, which means discounts for long-term investors.
Salesforce's (CRM) Q4 performance is likely to have benefited from strategic acquisitions and an accelerated digital transformation, which is driving demand for cloud-based solutions.
Salesforce (NYSE: CRM) is often considered a resilient blue-chip tech stock. It owns the largest cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) platform in the world, and it leverages that dominance to cross-sell additional cloud services for adjacent markets. Salesforce believes it can nearly double its annual revenue to $50 billion by fiscal 2026, which ends in January of that year.
CRM Price Returns