CRISPR Therapeutics AG (CRSP): Price and Financial Metrics
CRSP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.39||52-week high||$72.00|
|Prev. close||$47.13||52-week low||$38.94|
|Day high||$47.10||Avg. volume||1,131,835|
|50-day MA||$50.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$51.84||Market Cap||3.60B|
CRSP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRSP POWR Grades
- CRSP scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 75.35% of US stocks.
- CRSP's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CRSP's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.66% of US stocks).
CRSP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CRISPR THERAPEUTICS AG's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.66% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 21.24, CRISPR THERAPEUTICS AG has a higher such ratio than 94.69% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CRISPR THERAPEUTICS AG comes in at 1,047.7%, a number that bests 99.23% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CRISPR THERAPEUTICS AG are NRIX, RVMD, XBIT, ARVN, and ATRA.
- CRSP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CRISPR THERAPEUTICS AG's official web site, go to www.crisprtx.com.
CRSP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CRSP's price/earnings ratio is 132.58% lower, now standing at -8.7.
- Over the past 84 months, CRSP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRSP.
CRSP Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 179.43%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 187.22%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 180.78%.
The table below shows CRSP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRSP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRSP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.06% of graded US stocks.
- CRSP's asset turnover comes in at 0.441 -- ranking 101st of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CDTX, NVS, and SEEL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRSP.
The table below shows CRSP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRISPR Therapeutics AG (CRSP) Company Bio
CRISPR Therapeutics AG focuses on the development of transformative gene-based medicines for serious diseases using its proprietary CRISPR/Cas9 gene-editing platform. The company is based in Basel, Switzerland.
CRSP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRSP Latest Social Stream
View Full CRSP Social Stream
Latest CRSP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CRISPR THERAPEUTICS AG that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRSP as an investment opportunity.
As the founder and CEO of Bridgewater Associates, Raymond Dalio, noted in a recent interview, artificial intelligence (AI) could start to have a major impact on our lives in the next year. One of the most influential investors in these disruptive technologies is Cathie Wood, the visionary behind ARK Innovation ETF (NYSEMKT: ARKK), a fund that specializes in finding and investing in companies that aim to transform the world. Here is a brief overview of two of Wood's top holdings and why growth investors may want to follow her lead on these names.
In the latest trading session, CRISPR Therapeutics AG (CRSP) closed at $46.06, marking a -1.07% move from the previous day.
I favor holding onto these players for the long term to truly benefit from their earnings potential.
CRISPR Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CRSP) and Bluebird Bio (NASDAQ: BLUE) are at the forefront of developing gene therapies, yet the shares of both companies have underperformed the market over the last 12 months. CRISPR Therapeutics doesn't have any approved treatments on the market yet, but that'll change soon enough, which is the crux of the thesis in favor of it being a great growth stock. Through its partnership with Vertex Pharmaceuticals, it's aiming to commercialize the gene therapy exa-cel, which was developed to provide a functional cure for both beta-thalassemia and sickle cell disease.
It's always a good idea to invest in companies with tried-and-true products or services -- but it's also a good idea to spice up your portfolio with a couple of bets on exciting, game-changing technologies. Before investing in the latest trends, though, it's important to do some research to make sure they aren't just fads of the moment and instead truly hold long-term potential. Today, two trends stand out in my mind as ones that could score a win for companies, investors, and the general population.
CRSP Price Returns
Continue Researching CRSPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on CRISPR Therapeutics AG's stock as an investment opportunity:
CRISPR Therapeutics AG (CRSP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CRISPR Therapeutics AG (CRSP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CRISPR Therapeutics AG (CRSP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch