CRISPR Therapeutics AG (CRSP): Price and Financial Metrics
CRSP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$70.60||52-week high||$76.19|
|Prev. close||$71.51||52-week low||$37.55|
|Day high||$72.69||Avg. volume||1,368,698|
|50-day MA||$51.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$52.57||Market Cap||5.61B|
CRSP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRSP POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CRSP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CRSP is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CRSP's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.21% of US stocks).
CRSP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CRISPR THERAPEUTICS AG's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.54% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 32.08, CRISPR THERAPEUTICS AG has a higher such ratio than 95.83% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CRISPR THERAPEUTICS AG comes in at 1,106.49%, a number that bests 99.22% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CRISPR THERAPEUTICS AG are RVMD, XBIT, CKPT, NRIX, and RLAY.
- Visit CRSP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crisprtx.com.
CRSP Valuation Summary
- CRSP's price/sales ratio is 33.7; this is 786.84% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- CRSP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 3.5 over the prior 86 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRSP.
CRSP Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 179.43%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 187.22%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 180.78%.
The table below shows CRSP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRSP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRSP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.06% of graded US stocks.
- CRSP's asset turnover comes in at 0.441 -- ranking 101st of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CDTX, NVS, and SEEL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRSP.
The table below shows CRSP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRISPR Therapeutics AG (CRSP) Company Bio
CRISPR Therapeutics AG focuses on the development of transformative gene-based medicines for serious diseases using its proprietary CRISPR/Cas9 gene-editing platform. The company is based in Basel, Switzerland.
CRSP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRSP Latest Social Stream
View Full CRSP Social Stream
Latest CRSP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CRISPR THERAPEUTICS AG that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRSP as an investment opportunity.
CRISPR Therapeutics Announces Updates to Immuno-Oncology Pipeline and Expansion into Autoimmune Disease
-Based on preliminary data from ongoing clinical trials, focusing on next-generation CAR T product candidates, CTX112™ targeting CD19 and CTX131™ targeting CD70- -Expanding trials of CTX112 into autoimmune disease, with planned initiation in the first half of 2024, in addition to the ongoing clinical trial in B-cell malignancies- -Expanding trials of CTX131 into hematologic malignancies, including T- and B-cell malignancies, in addition to the ongoing clinical trial in solid tumors- -Next-genera
The gene-editing revolution is unfolding at a record pace. Still, risks abound, and picking individual stocks may not be the wisest approach.
CRISPR Therapeutics' (NASDAQ: CRSP) stock has soared this year -- and for good reason. The biotech company is getting closer and closer to a major milestone: potential regulatory approval of what may become its first product. In just a few days, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) will decide on exa-cel for sickle cell disease -- and in March, the agency will consider exa-cel for beta thalassemia.
Gene editing holds tremendous promise for patients and investors alike. But the road to success won't be easy.
One area to focus on is companies that generally offer steady earnings growth over time. CRISPR Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CRSP) just reached a huge milestone, and another may be just ahead. The company recently won the world's first authorization for a CRISPR-based gene-editing treatment when the U.K. gave the nod to exa-cel (to be commercialized as Casgevy).
CRSP Price Returns
Continue Researching CRSPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on CRISPR Therapeutics AG's stock as an investment opportunity:
CRISPR Therapeutics AG (CRSP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CRISPR Therapeutics AG (CRSP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CRISPR Therapeutics AG (CRSP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch