Dillard's, Inc. (DDS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DDS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where DDS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DDS is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- DDS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
DDS Stock Summary
- DILLARD'S INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.11% of US listed stocks.
- DILLARD'S INC's stock had its IPO on June 30, 1989, making it an older stock than 89.72% of US equities in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DDS comes in at 17.29% -- higher than that of 89.37% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DDS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BCC, UNVR, CASY, VFC, and GMS.
- Visit DDS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dillards.com.
DDS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, DDS's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 0.8.
- Over the past 243 months, DDS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 4.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DDS.
DDS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 80.74%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -10.51%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 39.98%.
The table below shows DDS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DDS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DDS has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.3% of graded US stocks.
- DDS's asset turnover comes in at 1.693 -- ranking 65th of 165 Retail stocks.
- HBI, RUSHA, and SPH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DDS.
The table below shows DDS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DDS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of DDS, see our DDS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$143.75||Average Broker Recommendation||2.33 (Moderate Sell)|
DDS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DDS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$307.68||52-week high||$417.86|
|Prev. close||$298.36||52-week low||$193.00|
|Day high||$308.56||Avg. volume||138,055|
|50-day MA||$357.02||Dividend yield||0.27%|
|200-day MA||$311.58||Market Cap||5.25B|
Dillard's, Inc. (DDS) Company Bio
Dillard's Inc. operates as a fashion apparel, cosmetics, and home furnishing retailer in the United States. The company was founded in 1938 and is based in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Most Popular Stories View All
DDS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DDS Latest Social Stream
View Full DDS Social Stream
Latest DDS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DILLARD'S INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DDS as an investment opportunity.
7 Quirky Companies That Consistently Beat The Market
Not every publicly traded company is straight-laced and easy to understand. Many companies have taken an unorthodox approach on the road to success. Whether it is a niche business, a strange origin story, or an odd founder, some of the best-performing stocks in the world have been issued by organizations that can best be described as “quirky.” And different doesn’t necessarily equate to bad when it comes to founding and running a company. Many of the most successful companies in history were sta
Dillard's (DDS) Stock Sinks As Market Gains: What You Should Know
In the latest trading session, Dillard's (DDS) closed at $300.26, marking a -0.56% move from the previous day.
Dillard’s Launches Anniversary Collection of Brooke Webb for Anna & Ava
LITTLE ROCK, Ark., March 21, 2023--Dillard’s, Inc. ("Dillard’s") (NYSE: DDS) is pleased to announce its anniversary edition of Brooke Webb for Anna & Ava, a limited-edition capsule collection developed in partnership with KBStyled by Brooke Webb. Nashville-based style enthusiast, Brooke Webb, has joined Dillard’s to create another bold and unique collection of colorful, must-have spring pieces.
Dillard's (DDS) Outpaces Stock Market Gains: What You Should Know
In the latest trading session, Dillard's (DDS) closed at $321.32, marking a +1.22% move from the previous day.
Dillard’s Launches Venita Aspen for Gianni Bini
LITTLE ROCK, Ark., March 13, 2023--Dillard’s, Inc. ("Dillard’s") (NYSE: DDS) is pleased to announce the launch of Venita Aspen for Gianni Bini, the first limited-edition capsule collection offered under Dillard’s exclusive Gianni Bini brand. Developed in partnership with Charleston, South Carolina-based style influencer, Venita Aspen, this exciting, fresh spring collection celebrates her love of fashion, beauty and creativity with versatile, of-the-moment pieces.
DDS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching DDSWant to see what other sources are saying about Dillard'S Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Dillard'S Inc (DDS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Dillard'S Inc (DDS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Dillard'S Inc (DDS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...