Facebook Inc. Cl A (FB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FB POWR Grades
- FB scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.32% of US stocks.
- FB's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- FB ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 41st percentile.
FB Stock Summary
- Facebook Inc's market capitalization of $1,058,422,313,236 is ahead of 99.91% of US-listed equities.
- FB's price/sales ratio is 11.21; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 83.35% of US stocks.
- FB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 14.06% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Facebook Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TSLA, BRK.B, TSM, BABA, and NVDA.
- FB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Facebook Inc's official web site, go to investor.fb.com.
FB Valuation Summary
- FB's price/earnings ratio is 28.3; this is 28.17% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- FB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 97.3 over the prior 112 months.
- Over the past 112 months, FB's price/sales ratio has gone down 10.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FB.
FB Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 88.22%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 28.69%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 416.75%.
The table below shows FB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$356.30||52-week high||$377.55|
|Prev. close||$358.32||52-week low||$244.13|
|Day high||$360.73||Avg. volume||18,778,320|
|50-day MA||$341.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$296.07||Market Cap||1.01T|
Facebook Inc. Cl A (FB) Company Bio
Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build communities and bring the world closer together. With over 2.8 billion users, and annual revenue of just under $86 billion as of the fourth quarter of 2020, Facebook is the largest social network in the world. Facebook was founded by Mark Elliot Zuckerberg, Dustin Moskovitz, Chris R. Hughes, Andrew McCollum, and Eduardo P. Saverin and is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA.
FB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FB Latest Social Stream
View Full FB Social Stream
Latest FB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Facebook Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FB as an investment opportunity.
The post Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Google and Microsofts Earnings: What Stood Out appeared on BitcoinEthereumNews.com . All five U.S. tech giants reported this past week. Heres a look at some disclosures from the companies earnings reports and calls that stood out for me. 1. Reopening Are
ISLAMABAD: Adviser to the Prime Minister on Commerce and Investment Abdul Razak Dawood has said social media giant Facebook has launched a marketplace for Pakistani entrepreneurs. I am happy to see that after Amazon, Facebook has also launched market-place for Pakistan, he tweeted. He said it would encourage small entrepreneurs to sell online. Such opportunities  The post Facebook launches marketplace for Pakistani entrepreneurs appeared first on ARY NEWS .
READ www.judicialwatch.org/tom-fit Is it any wonder that Americans dont trust the CDC or Facebook to deliver accurate information? And is it any surprise that your Judicial Watch caught these two
Former President John Mahama says Facebook and Instagram accounts in the name of his daughter Farida are fake because she is not on those social media platforms. Mr Mahama has advised the public to disregard accounts operating under the name Farida Dramani Mahama. The attention of the Office of HE John Dramani Mahama has been  The post My daughter Farida not on Facebook, Instagram Mahama appeared first on Starr Fm .
Former President, John Dramani Mahama has cautioned Ghanaians of scammers using the name of his daughter, Farida Mahama on social media. According to him, Farida Mahama does not have a Facebook account, neither does she have an Instagram account. John Dramani Mahama noted that measures have been put in place to notify Facebook about the 
FB Price Returns