Meta Platforms Inc. (FB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FB POWR Grades
- FB scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.47% of US stocks.
- FB's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- FB ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
FB Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $625,665,578,926, Meta Platforms Inc has a greater market value than 99.83% of US stocks.
- FB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 15.73% of US stocks.
- Meta Platforms Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 7.22%, greater than the shareholder yield of 79.16% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Meta Platforms Inc are NVDA, TSM, JNJ, V, and UNH.
- Visit FB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to investor.fb.com.
FB Valuation Summary
- FB's price/earnings ratio is 27.7; this is 28.97% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 113 months, FB's price/sales ratio has gone down 9.9.
- Over the past 113 months, FB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 97.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FB.
FB Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 17.54%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 284.61%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 28.69%.
The table below shows FB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FB has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.63% of graded US stocks.
- FB's asset turnover comes in at 0.678 -- ranking 233rd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- GOOGL, SLNM, and LLNW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FB.
The table below shows FB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$202.62||52-week high||$384.33|
|Prev. close||$200.04||52-week low||$169.00|
|Day high||$205.46||Avg. volume||36,025,133|
|50-day MA||$207.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$293.10||Market Cap||548.36B|
Meta Platforms Inc. (FB) Company Bio
Meta Platforms, Inc., (formerly known as Facebook, Inc.) operates as a global social technology company. The company engages in the development of social media applications as well as virtual and augmented reality products allowing users to connect through mobile devices, personal computers and other platforms. The company operates through two segments. The Family of Apps (FOA) segment which includes Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, WhatsApp and other services, and the Reality Labs (RL) segment, which includes augmented and virtual reality related consumer hardware, software and content. The company was founded by Mark Elliot Zuckerberg, Dustin Moskovitz, Chris R. Hughes, Andrew McCollum, and Eduardo P. Saverin on February 4, 2004 and is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
FB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FB Latest Social Stream
View Full FB Social Stream
Latest FB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Meta Platforms Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FB as an investment opportunity.
Meta Platforms Inc. (FB), formerly Facebook did it again! On July 25th, 2018 Facebook shares closed at $217.65 a share. After the closing bell, the company reported its quarterly results with revenue of $13.04 billion, a 41.9% increase from a year before, which slightly missed analyst estimates and EPS above...
Netflix looks like a streaming survivor along with Disney, Amazon, and Google's YouTube service.
We see Roblox as a $200 stock one day.
Facebook parent Meta Platforms (FB +0.2%) has broken up the team of hundreds that were working on new operating systems for its virtual reality and augmented reality devices, The Information reports. A group of more than 300 employees had been tasked with a new OS for its VR/AR devices. Code-named...
APPS stock makes for a better trading stock than investment at these levels.
FB Price Returns