Meta Platforms Inc. (FB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FB POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where FB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FB is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- FB ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
FB Stock Summary
- FB has a market capitalization of $940,318,169,193 -- more than approximately 99.88% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.24 for Meta Platforms Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 14.12% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Meta Platforms Inc comes in at 42.23%, a number that bests 81.76% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Meta Platforms Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NVDA, TSLA, BRK.B, TSM, and JPM.
- Visit FB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to investor.fb.com.
FB Valuation Summary
- FB's price/earnings ratio is 27.7; this is 28.97% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 113 months, FB's price/sales ratio has gone down 9.9.
- Over the past 113 months, FB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 97.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FB.
FB Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 60.96%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 95.48%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 381.31%.
The table below shows FB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FB has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.63% of graded US stocks.
- FB's asset turnover comes in at 0.678 -- ranking 233rd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- GOOGL, SLNM, and LLNW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FB.
The table below shows FB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$324.46||52-week high||$384.33|
|Prev. close||$338.03||52-week low||$244.61|
|Day high||$335.81||Avg. volume||18,768,004|
|50-day MA||$334.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$328.37||Market Cap||902.57B|
Meta Platforms Inc. (FB) Company Bio
Meta Platforms, Inc., (formerly known as Facebook, Inc.) operates as a global social technology company. The company engages in the development of social media applications as well as virtual and augmented reality products allowing users to connect through mobile devices, personal computers and other platforms. The company operates through two segments. The Family of Apps (FOA) segment which includes Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, WhatsApp and other services, and the Reality Labs (RL) segment, which includes augmented and virtual reality related consumer hardware, software and content. The company was founded by Mark Elliot Zuckerberg, Dustin Moskovitz, Chris R. Hughes, Andrew McCollum, and Eduardo P. Saverin on February 4, 2004 and is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
FB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FB Latest Social Stream
View Full FB Social Stream
Latest FB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Meta Platforms Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FB as an investment opportunity.
Amazon (AMZN) has been investing heavily in India to gain a significant market share in online retail. However, it is also investing in other services like digital payments and producing local streaming content to gain more Prime customers. Amazon Pay has recently raised INR 10 billion ($135 million) to compete...
The big market moving news of the day was that Twitter (TWTR) CEO Jack Dorsey stepped down immediately. The stock is now down on the day, as the market probably wanted an external candidate or an outright sell of the business for a quick gain. My investment thesis remains Bullish...
Facebook whistleblower Frances Haugen will talk Section 230 reform with Congress this week TechCrunch
Facebook whistleblower Frances Haugen will go before Congress again this week, this time offering her unique perspective on the companys moderation and policy failures as they relate to Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, the key legal shield that protects online platforms from liability for the user-created content they host. The House Energy and 
Shares of Meta Platforms (NASDAQ: FB) climbed higher on Monday, adding as much as 2.3% in early trading, though the stock ended the session up by just 1.5%. The buzz regarding the company's foray into the metaverse has been palpable in recent weeks, and while it's still largely conceptual, the social media giant has gone all-in on this coming digital world. The company formerly known as Facebook has been investing heavily in virtual reality (VR), one of the foundational technologies of the metaverse.
Companies as varied as Disney, Bumble, Tencent, the Warner Music Group and others have followed Zuckerberg’s lead by using “metaverse” as a strategic talking point when discussing an internet based on virtual objects and avatars in the coming years. Between its various successful social networking platforms—Instagram, Whatsapp, and Facebook—it is Instagram that gets the majority of Meta’s AR focus. Of the 1.3 billion users on Instagram, roughly 400,000 are building AR effects for the platform using Meta’s Spark AR tool.
FB Price Returns