Facebook, Inc. - (FB): Price and Financial Metrics
FB Stock Summary
- Facebook Inc's market capitalization of $458,865,547,086 is ahead of 99.89% of US-listed equities.
- FB's price/sales ratio is 6.49; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 87.14% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Facebook Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 10.39% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Facebook Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BABA, BRK.B, WMT, JNJ, and V.
- FB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Facebook Inc's official web site, go to investor.fb.com.
FB Stock Price Chart More Charts
FB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$175.19||52-week high||$224.20|
|Prev. close||$174.28||52-week low||$137.10|
|Day high||$177.08||Avg. volume||21,546,154|
|50-day MA||$183.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$192.13||Market Cap||499.37B|
Facebook, Inc. - (FB) Company Bio
Facebook operates as a social networking company worldwide, enabling people to connect, share, discover, and communicate with each other on mobile devices and personal computers. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Menlo Park, California.