Facebook, Inc. - (FB): Price and Financial Metrics
FB Stock Summary
- FB has a market capitalization of $555,292,084,516 -- more than approximately 99.91% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 8.35, Facebook Inc has a higher such ratio than 87.02% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.27 for Facebook Inc; that's greater than it is for only 14.43% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Facebook Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BRK.B, BABA, JPM, JNJ, and WMT.
- Visit FB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to investor.fb.com.
FB Stock Price Chart More Charts
FB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$194.11||52-week high||$208.66|
|Prev. close||$196.75||52-week low||$123.02|
|Day high||$196.80||Avg. volume||16,361,136|
|50-day MA||$192.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$185.89||Market Cap||553.55B|
Facebook, Inc. - (FB) Company Bio
Facebook operates as a social networking company worldwide, enabling people to connect, share, discover, and communicate with each other on mobile devices and personal computers. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Menlo Park, California.