Facebook Inc. Cl A (FB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FB POWR Grades
- FB scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.32% of US stocks.
- FB's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- FB ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 41st percentile.
FB Stock Summary
- Facebook Inc's market capitalization of $1,058,422,313,236 is ahead of 99.91% of US-listed equities.
- FB's price/sales ratio is 11.21; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 83.35% of US stocks.
- FB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 14.06% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Facebook Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TSLA, BRK.B, TSM, BABA, and NVDA.
- FB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Facebook Inc's official web site, go to investor.fb.com.
FB Valuation Summary
- FB's price/earnings ratio is 28.3; this is 28.17% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- FB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 97.3 over the prior 112 months.
- Over the past 112 months, FB's price/sales ratio has gone down 10.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FB.
FB Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 88.22%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 28.69%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 416.75%.
The table below shows FB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$356.30||52-week high||$377.55|
|Prev. close||$358.32||52-week low||$244.13|
|Day high||$360.73||Avg. volume||18,778,244|
|50-day MA||$341.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$296.07||Market Cap||1.01T|
Facebook Inc. Cl A (FB) Company Bio
Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build communities and bring the world closer together. With over 2.8 billion users, and annual revenue of just under $86 billion as of the fourth quarter of 2020, Facebook is the largest social network in the world. Facebook was founded by Mark Elliot Zuckerberg, Dustin Moskovitz, Chris R. Hughes, Andrew McCollum, and Eduardo P. Saverin and is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA.
FB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FB Latest Social Stream
View Full FB Social Stream
Latest FB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Facebook Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FB as an investment opportunity.
Facebook, Inc. (FB) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 28, 2021 17:00 ET Company Participants Deborah Crawford - Vice President of Investor Relations Mark Zuckerberg - Chief Executive Officer Sheryl Sandberg - Chief Operating Officer Dave Wehner - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Brian Nowak - Morgan Stanley Justin...
Shares of the social media giant Facebook, Inc. (FB) dropped 3.5% in Wednesday’s extended trading session despite a strong second-quarter earnings beat after the company cautioned that revenue growth is expected to decelerate in the coming quarters. Notably, the company delivered blowout Q2 results, topping both earnings and revenue estimates. Shares of the company have jumped 60% over the past year. (See FB stock charts on TipRanks) Earnings of $3.61 per share doubled year-over-year and beat analysts’ expectations of $3.02 per share. The company reported earnings of $1.80 per share in the prior-year period. Furthermore, revenues jumped 56% year-over-year to $29.1 billion and exceeded consensus estimates of $27.82 billion.
The digital world has taken on a life of its own; just think about online gaming and social media, and their offspring, social gaming. And like organic life, the digital world is evolving. The next stop, one that is already here, albeit in an elementary fashion, is augmented reality, or AR. AR is an extension of earlier virtual reality tech, which created an immersive world for users to interact with – instead of bringing the user into the digital world, AR superimposes digital layers on the physical world. For now, AR is seen as something of a toy or a gimmick.
The usage of social media surged last year, as more people stayed at home due to the pandemic. According to an eMarketer report from June, adults are expected to spend 1 hour and 35 minutes each day on social media. Despite that, this report expects that Twitter will grow its users by only 0.2% this year, while Facebook is projected to experience its slowest growth this year, at 0.8%. Using the TipRanks Stock Comparison tool, let us compare two social media companies, Facebook and Twitter, and see how Wall Street analysts feel about these stocks. Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) Yesterday, Facebook reported Q2 results that blew past Street estimates.
Retail investors are breathless as the Robinhood IPO comes to market on Thursday.
FB Price Returns