Facebook Inc. Cl A (FB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FB POWR Grades
- FB scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FB is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 198 days.
- FB's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 43.71% of US stocks).
FB Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $893,228,132,007, Facebook Inc has a greater market value than 99.91% of US stocks.
- FB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 13.69% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Facebook Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 5.78% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BRK.B, TSLA, BABA, TSM, and JPM.
- FB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Facebook Inc's official web site, go to investor.fb.com.
FB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$315.02||52-week high||$331.81|
|Prev. close||$318.36||52-week low||$200.69|
|Day high||$321.06||Avg. volume||20,559,242|
|50-day MA||$290.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$273.80||Market Cap||897.07B|
Facebook Inc. Cl A (FB) Company Bio
Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build communities and bring the world closer together. With over 2.8 billion users, and annual revenue of just under $86 billion as of the fourth quarter of 2020, Facebook is the largest social network in the world. Facebook was founded by Mark Elliot Zuckerberg, Dustin Moskovitz, Chris R. Hughes, Andrew McCollum, and Eduardo P. Saverin and is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA.
FB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FB Latest Social Stream
View Full FB Social Stream
Latest FB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Facebook Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FB as an investment opportunity.
Photo by Prostock-Studio/iStock via Getty Images It hasn't been the easiest year in the stock markets for tech giants, but Facebook (FB) is sailing above its peers and doing just fine so far in 2021. The world's largest social media giant is up ~20% year to date, rising a fresh...
Photo by hapabapa/iStock Editorial via Getty Images Twitter (TWTR) reported its Q1 2021 financial results with great growth rates; however, the market reflected negatively and the stock price dropped. The company is doing very well and is proposing new services to its users. Our DCF model indicates that the market...
As Bitcoin receives more attention from Wall Street, it faces the potential of regulatory action.
Near all-time highs it makes sense to fade these mega-cap stocks on extreme strength.
The board's decision is expected on Wednesday.
FB Price Returns