Facebook, Inc. - (FB): Price and Financial Metrics
FB Stock Summary
- Facebook Inc's market capitalization of $630,663,745,331 is ahead of 99.91% of US-listed equities.
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.48, Facebook Inc has a higher such ratio than 87.4% of stocks in our set.
- FB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 14.5% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Facebook Inc are BABA, BRK.B, JPM, JNJ, and V.
- Visit FB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to investor.fb.com.
FB Stock Price Chart More Charts
FB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$189.75||52-week high||$224.20|
|Prev. close||$197.20||52-week low||$159.28|
|Day high||$195.88||Avg. volume||16,234,569|
|50-day MA||$210.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$194.34||Market Cap||540.87B|
Facebook, Inc. - (FB) Company Bio
Facebook operates as a social networking company worldwide, enabling people to connect, share, discover, and communicate with each other on mobile devices and personal computers. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Menlo Park, California.