Facebook Inc. Cl A (FB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FB POWR Grades
- FB scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.94% of US stocks.
- FB's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- FB's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 31.09% of US stocks).
FB Stock Summary
- FB has a higher market value than 99.91% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $958,582,935,895.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.24 for Facebook Inc; that's greater than it is for just 13.59% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Facebook Inc comes in at 39.43%, a number that bests 82.47% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Facebook Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TSLA, BRK.B, TSM, NVDA, and BABA.
- FB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Facebook Inc's official web site, go to investor.fb.com.
FB Valuation Summary
- FB's price/earnings ratio is 27.7; this is 28.97% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 113 months, FB's price/sales ratio has gone down 9.9.
- Over the past 113 months, FB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 97.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FB.
FB Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 28.69%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 471.22%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 87.62%.
The table below shows FB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FB has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.94% of graded US stocks.
- FB's asset turnover comes in at 0.655 -- ranking 244th of 560 Business Services stocks.
- GOOGL, DDD, and MSTR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FB.
The table below shows FB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$340.69||52-week high||$384.33|
|Prev. close||$340.78||52-week low||$244.61|
|Day high||$342.31||Avg. volume||17,779,748|
|50-day MA||$354.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$319.31||Market Cap||960.56B|
Facebook Inc. Cl A (FB) Company Bio
Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build communities and bring the world closer together. With over 2.8 billion users, and annual revenue of just under $86 billion as of the fourth quarter of 2020, Facebook is the largest social network in the world. Facebook was founded by Mark Elliot Zuckerberg, Dustin Moskovitz, Chris R. Hughes, Andrew McCollum, and Eduardo P. Saverin and is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
FB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FB Latest Social Stream
View Full FB Social Stream
Latest FB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Facebook Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FB as an investment opportunity.
Wish.com parent company ContextLogic (NASDAQ:WISH) stock has been a disaster since its initial public offering.
During the last oil boom companies pushed out debt that wasn't repaid.
A large number of people have been making social media posts about instances of money being deducted from their bank accounts despite not having ordered transactions or purchased goods or services. A Facebook group dedicated to the issue is now sharing many reports of these instances from alleged victims, while banks and government agencies are […]
If the latest deluge of Facebook controversies has you ready to kick the app to the digital curb, you are not alone. There are plenty of good guides out there on how to do it right. Even Facebook makes it pretty easy to understand the nuances of saying see ya later (deactivating) or never speak 
When Dustin Moskovitz stepped away from Facebook four years after helping start it, the 24-year-old owned a piece of the social-media giant that today would be worth about $US18 billion. Now he has another fortune to rival the first.
FB Price Returns