Alphabet Inc. (GOOGL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GOOGL POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where GOOGL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.33% of US stocks.
- GOOGL's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- GOOGL's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 23.81% of US stocks).
GOOGL Stock Summary
- Alphabet Inc's market capitalization of $1,883,840,971,695 is ahead of 99.95% of US-listed equities.
- GOOGL's price/sales ratio is 7.31; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 80.45% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Alphabet Inc's share price is greater than that of only 9.87% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Alphabet Inc are AMZN, MSFT, TSLA, AAPL, and BRK.B.
- GOOGL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Alphabet Inc's official web site, go to www.abc.xyz.
GOOGL Valuation Summary
- GOOGL's price/sales ratio is 8.8; this is 66.04% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- GOOGL's price/earnings ratio has moved down 103.2 over the prior 207 months.
- Over the past 207 months, GOOGL's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GOOGL.
GOOGL Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 75.76%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 99.41%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 35.52%.
The table below shows GOOGL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GOOGL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GOOGL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.92% of graded US stocks.
- GOOGL's asset turnover comes in at 0.72 -- ranking 215th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- SLNM, ID, and MSTR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GOOGL.
The table below shows GOOGL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GOOGL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOOGL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2,288.90||52-week high||$3,030.93|
|Prev. close||$2,321.01||52-week low||$2,196.49|
|Day high||$2,323.40||Avg. volume||1,943,497|
|50-day MA||$2,561.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2,748.15||Market Cap||1.51T|
Alphabet Inc. (GOOGL) Company Bio
Google offers a range of products across screens and devices. The Company delivers both performance advertising and brand advertising. The Performance advertising creates and delivers relevant ads, which leads to direct engagement with advertisers. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Mountain View, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
GOOGL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOOGL Latest Social Stream
View Full GOOGL Social Stream
Latest GOOGL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alphabet Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOOGL as an investment opportunity.
A typical software engineer working in Los Gatos gets about $500,449 per year in total compensation, far more than anywhere else in the Bay Area. That's one of the findings in a new report from Blind, which offers a service where workers can anonymously comment on their workplaces and share their salaries.
(Bloomberg) -- Misinformation focused on Russia’s invasion of Ukraine flooded social media conversations Thursday, from pro-Kremlin conspiracies spreading across Telegram to videos described as live attacks proliferating on Facebook’s gaming platform.Most Read from BloombergRussia Invasion of Ukraine Ignites European Security CrisisU.S. Says It’s Ready to Take in War’s Refugees: Ukraine UpdateRussia Hits Airfields; Kyiv Imposes Martial Law: Ukraine UpdateStocks Rise as Oil Pares Gain After Biden
Shares of DigitalOcean Holdings (NYSE: DOCN) rose by 18.8% Thursday. The stock market overall was volatile as it reacted to Russia's invasion of Ukraine, though the major indexes ultimately finished the day with gains. DigitalOcean reported revenue of $119.7 million for Q4, a 37% year-over-year increase.
(Bloomberg) -- With sanctions on Russia ramping up following its invasion of Ukraine, Google’s YouTube is under pressure to remove or cut commercial ties with some of its most prolific pro-Russian channels.Most Read from BloombergRussia Invasion of Ukraine Ignites European Security CrisisU.S. Says It’s Ready to Take in War’s Refugees: Ukraine UpdateRussia Hits Airfields; Kyiv Imposes Martial Law: Ukraine UpdateStocks Rise as Oil Pares Gain After Biden Address: Markets WrapSix Early Thoughts on R
As Russia launches a war against Ukraine, the Nasdaq Composite — down more than 3% at Thursday's open — is mounting a furious comeback.
GOOGL Price Returns