Alphabet Inc. (GOOGL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GOOGL POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where GOOGL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.17% of US stocks.
- GOOGL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- GOOGL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
GOOGL Stock Summary
- GOOGL has a higher market value than 99.96% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $1,247,658,600,000.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 128.29, ALPHABET INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 82.87% of US stocks.
- The volatility of ALPHABET INC's share price is greater than that of 96.84% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GOOGL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMZN, TSLA, MSFT, BRK.B, and UNH.
- GOOGL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ALPHABET INC's official web site, go to www.abc.xyz.
GOOGL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, GOOGL's EV/EBIT ratio is 15.85% lower, now standing at 14.6.
- GOOGL's price/sales ratio has moved down 7.6 over the prior 221 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GOOGL.
GOOGL Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 49.77%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -21.55%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 62.19%.
The table below shows GOOGL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GOOGL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GOOGL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.92% of graded US stocks.
- GOOGL's asset turnover comes in at 0.72 -- ranking 215th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- SLNM, ID, and MSTR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GOOGL.
The table below shows GOOGL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GOOGL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOOGL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$99.05||52-week high||$151.55|
|Prev. close||$101.64||52-week low||$95.56|
|Day high||$100.39||Avg. volume||35,540,832|
|50-day MA||$109.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$122.14||Market Cap||1.29T|
Alphabet Inc. (GOOGL) Company Bio
Google offers a range of products across screens and devices. The Company delivers both performance advertising and brand advertising. The Performance advertising creates and delivers relevant ads, which leads to direct engagement with advertisers. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Mountain View, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
GOOGL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOOGL Latest Social Stream
View Full GOOGL Social Stream
Latest GOOGL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALPHABET INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOOGL as an investment opportunity.
Here are the top tips to save money when shopping online.
In this article, we will take a look at 12 of the top data center companies in the US. If you want to see some more of the US’s top data center companies, go directly to Top 5 Data Center Companies in the USA. As the world becomes more digital, data growth is accelerating and […]
Tech stocks have taken the brunt of the stock market sell-off in 2022. That's creating an opportunity to buy these two tech stocks at cheap valuations. In this video, I highlight why Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOG) (NASDAQ: GOOGL) and Chegg (NYSE: CHGG) are the two top tech stocks to buy in October.
Investors have had a rough go of it in 2022. All three major indices are in a bear market, which is a drawdown of at least 20% from the high. Out of the 10 largest stocks by market cap in the Nasdaq Composite, seven are down over 30% from their all-time high, and two are down over 60%.
In this article, we will take a look at 10 stocks that trended this week. If you want to see some more stocks that made their way into the headlines this week, go directly to Why These 5 Stocks Trended This Week. It was another volatile week on Wall Street as the major indexes each […]
GOOGL Price Returns