Mohawk Industries, Inc. (MHK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MHK POWR Grades
- MHK scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 88.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MHK is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- MHK ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 40th percentile.
MHK Stock Summary
- Mohawk Industries Inc's market capitalization of $13,243,259,886 is ahead of 83.81% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Mohawk Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, MHK has reported earnings growth of 195.41%, putting it ahead of 88.39% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MHK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AAP, AOS, HSIC, BLDR, and RPM.
- Visit MHK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mohawkind.com.
MHK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, MHK's price/sales ratio is 58.06% lower, now standing at 1.3.
- MHK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 2.3 over the prior 243 months.
- MHK's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MHK.
MHK Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 111.82%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 58.31%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -57.85%.
The table below shows MHK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MHK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MHK has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.23% of graded US stocks.
- MHK's asset turnover comes in at 0.758 -- ranking 6th of 7 Textiles stocks.
- TILE, CULP, and CRWS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MHK.
The table below shows MHK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MHK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MHK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$192.12||52-week high||$231.80|
|Prev. close||$191.85||52-week low||$90.98|
|Day high||$194.27||Avg. volume||502,530|
|50-day MA||$189.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$188.79||Market Cap||13.26B|
Mohawk Industries, Inc. (MHK) Company Bio
Mohawk Industries, Inc. designs, manufactures, sources, distributes, and markets flooring products for residential and commercial applications for remodeling and new constructions worldwide. It operates in three segments: Carpet, Ceramic, and Laminate and Wood. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Calhoun, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
MHK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MHK Latest Social Stream
View Full MHK Social Stream
Latest MHK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mohawk Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MHK as an investment opportunity.
Mohawk Industries (MHK) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 new stocks in Kamyar Khajavi’s MIK Capital portfolio. You can skip our detailed analysis of Kamyar Khajavi’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, and go directly to the 5 New Stocks in Kamyar Khajavi’s MIK Capital Portfolio. MIK Capital is a hedge fund […]
Mohawk (MHK) enjoys a leading position in the industry on the back of strategic initiatives and timely acquisitions. However, supply-related challenges and rising raw material costs are concerning.
CALHOUN, Ga, Oct. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In conjunction with Mohawk Industries, Inc. (NYSE: MHK) Third Quarter 2021 earnings release on Thursday October 28, 2021 you are invited to listen to its conference call that will be broadcast live on Friday October 29, 2021 at 11:00 am ET.
No summary available.
MHK Price Returns