Nikola Corp. (NKLA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NKLA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NKLA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.17% of US stocks.
- NKLA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- NKLA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
NKLA Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 47,446.08, Nikola Corp has a higher such ratio than 99.95% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 340.39%, Nikola Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 96.09% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Nikola Corp comes in at -83.54%, a number that bests merely 1.94% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Nikola Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be OCGN, TGTX, NYMX, ARNA, and BLU.
- Visit NKLA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to nikolamotor.com.
NKLA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NKLA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.16||52-week high||$37.95|
|Prev. close||$11.19||52-week low||$9.02|
|Day high||$11.51||Avg. volume||13,061,763|
|50-day MA||$10.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.56||Market Cap||4.44B|
Nikola Corp. (NKLA) Company Bio
Nikola Corporation operates as an integrated zero emissions transportation systems provider. It designs and manufactures battery-electric and hydrogen-electric vehicles, electric vehicle drivetrains, vehicle components, energy storage systems, and hydrogen fueling station infrastructure. The company was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
NKLA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NKLA Latest Social Stream
View Full NKLA Social Stream
Latest NKLA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nikola Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NKLA as an investment opportunity.
Relentless innovation in the long-haul transport space, the rise of investing with ESG principles in mind, and the allure of new companies going public have spurred big moves in NKLA stock and scores of others last year. Back in May, Nikola traversed above a 50-day moving average that later began to bend higher. The fuel cell and battery electric truck start-up also finished the second quarter up almost 30%.
Nikola (NASDAQ: NKLA) shares went on a wild ride Thursday, jumping 4.5% in the morning after the electric and hydrogen fuel cell truck maker sealed a deal. This morning, Nikola announced a deal with PGT Trucking, one of the nation's largest flatbed carriers. Nikola has signed a letter of intent to lease 100 of its Tre fuel cell trucks to PGT after a demonstration, the terms and timing of which are yet to be decided.
Nikola Corp (NASDAQ: NKLA) entered a collaboration with transportation company PGT Trucking Inc (PGT), including a Letter of Intent (LOI) to lease 100 Nikola Tre heavy-duty fuel cell electric vehicles (FCEVs). The lease order will include the Nikola Tre FCEV, scheduled maintenance, and hydrogen fueling solutions. The financial terms of the deal were not disclosed. Nikola expects deliveries of the FCEVs to PGT to begin in 2023 when it begins production at Coolidge, Arizona manufacturing facility.
Shares of Nikola Corp. rallied 3.4% in premarket trading Thursday, after the electric truck maker announced a collaboration agreement with PGT Trucking Inc. that includes the leasing of 100 Nikola Tre heavy-duty fuel cell electric vehicles (FCEV). The lease with PGT, a flatbed transportation company, includes scheduled maintenance and hydrogen fueling services. Deliveries of the FCEV to PGT are expected to begin in 2023, which is when production is expected to commence at Nikola's Coolidge, Ariz
Nikola Corporation (Nasdaq: NKLA), a global leader in zero-emissions transportation and energy infrastructure solutions, today announced a collaboration with PGT Trucking, Inc. (PGT), an international multi-service flatbed transportation company, to advance electric drive heavy-duty transport. This collaboration includes a Letter of Intent (LOI) to lease 100 Nikola Tre heavy-duty fuel cell electric vehicles (FCEVs) following the satisfactory completion of a Nikola Tre FCEV demonstration program
NKLA Price Returns