Intellia Therapeutics, Inc. (NTLA): Price and Financial Metrics
NTLA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.43||52-week high||$63.12|
|Prev. close||$29.41||52-week low||$28.78|
|Day high||$29.71||Avg. volume||988,546|
|50-day MA||$37.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$39.19||Market Cap||2.60B|
NTLA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTLA POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where NTLA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 33.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NTLA is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- NTLA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.63% of US stocks).
NTLA Stock Summary
- INTELLIA THERAPEUTICS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 11.72% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of INTELLIA THERAPEUTICS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.73% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 54.04, INTELLIA THERAPEUTICS INC has a higher such ratio than 96.88% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INTELLIA THERAPEUTICS INC are BEAM, DNLI, ARWR, MORF, and XNCR.
- Visit NTLA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.intelliatx.com.
NTLA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, NTLA's EV/EBIT ratio is 153.45% lower, now standing at -6.2.
- NTLA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 44.6 over the prior 90 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NTLA.
NTLA Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -16.95%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 237.58%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -68.55%.
The table below shows NTLA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NTLA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NTLA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.09% of graded US stocks.
- NTLA's asset turnover comes in at 0.066 -- ranking 302nd of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- AGIO, CMRX, and JAZZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NTLA.
The table below shows NTLA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Intellia Therapeutics, Inc. (NTLA) Company Bio
Intellia Therapeutics a gene editing company, develops therapeutics utilizing a biological tool known as the CRISPR/Cas9 system. The company develops in vivo programs focused on liver diseases, including transthyretin amyloidosis, alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency, hepatitis B virus, and inborn errors of metabolism; and ex vivo applications of the technology in chimeric antigen receptor T cell and hematopoietic stem cell product candidates. The company was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
NTLA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTLA Latest Social Stream
View Full NTLA Social Stream
Latest NTLA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INTELLIA THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTLA as an investment opportunity.
Intellia Therapeutics (NASDAQ: NTLA) and Rocket Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: RCKT) are gene-editing biotechs that want to offer what few others can: cures for hereditary afflictions that have so far proved beyond the reach of medical science. The case for Rocket Pharmaceuticals is that it could be commercializing its first medicines in rare disease markets where there aren't any other options. It'll soon enter phase 2 clinical trials with its candidate to cure or treat Danon disease, a lethal hereditary heart condition that affects up to 30,000 people in the U.S. and E.U. Its program for Fanconi anemia is on track for submission to regulators and commercialization in the coming quarters, potentially treating up to 275 people per year.
Cathie Wood Is Buying These 2 Biotech Stocks Hand Over Fist, and Wall Street Thinks They Could Double
Cathie Wood is known for her propensity to buy growth stocks that have the chance to disrupt their industries while also making early investors rich. As with many of her other picks, Wall Street analysts estimate, on average, that both stocks could more than double within a year, though both lost value and underperformed the market over the last 12 months. As an early-stage biotech stock years from having any shot at selling a medicine, Intellia Therapeutics is a high-risk, high-reward style investment that's a great fit for Cathie Wood.
Superstar investor Cathie Wood is increasing her bet on a cutting-edge technology that could transform the treatment of many diseases. Wood has been progressively increasing her stake in specialist Intellia Therapeutics (NASDAQ: NTLA) since December. The company's stock has dropped about 17% since its peak in July, so Wood clearly saw this as an opportunity to add to her position in the biotech company.
Perceived wisdom goes that the way to outperform the market this year has been by leaning into the Magnificent Seven stocks (AAPL, AMZN, GOOGL, META, MSFT, NVDA, TSLA). These market leaders – all tech giants – are seen as being responsible for the market’s rally, but hold that thought, says Ark Invest CEO Cathie Wood. These names don’t take up much room in Wood’s flagship Ark Innovation ETF, yet the fund, with its focus on bold, innovative stocks, still managed to beat the main indexes’ performa
There is some good news and bad news for fans of Cathie Wood. The good news for the co-founder CEO of the Ark Invest family of exchange-traded funds (ETFs) is that her largest fund -- with more than $9 billion in assets -- is rolling in 2023. Wood added to her existing stakes in Palantir Technologies (NYSE: PLTR), Intellia Therapeutics (NASDAQ: NTLA), and Accolade (NASDAQ: ACCD) on Thursday.
NTLA Price Returns
Continue Researching NTLAWant to see what other sources are saying about Intellia Therapeutics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Intellia Therapeutics Inc (NTLA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Intellia Therapeutics Inc (NTLA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Intellia Therapeutics Inc (NTLA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch