NVIDIA Corp. (NVDA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVDA POWR Grades
- NVDA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.32% of US stocks.
- NVDA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- NVDA's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 7.43% of US stocks).
NVDA Stock Summary
- NVDA has a higher market value than 99.75% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $443,289,420,000.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Nvidia Corp is higher than 93.01% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Nvidia Corp comes in at 63.49%, a number that bests 91.38% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Nvidia Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be JNJ, JPM, WMT, UNH, and MA.
- NVDA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nvidia Corp's official web site, go to www.nvidia.com.
NVDA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVDA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$745.55||52-week high||$775.00|
|Prev. close||$746.29||52-week low||$356.00|
|Day high||$775.00||Avg. volume||8,870,555|
|50-day MA||$628.04||Dividend yield||0.09%|
|200-day MA||$557.26||Market Cap||464.48B|
NVIDIA Corp. (NVDA) Company Bio
Founded in 1993 by Jen-Hsun Huang, NVIDIA has focused on the development of the graphics processing unit (GPU) for a variety of devices -- primarily smartphones, personal computers, cars, and workstations. The company is headquartered in Santa Clara, California and operates in two official business segments: Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) and Tegra Processor. The GPU segment consists of solutions serving the mainstream computing and gaming markets, including products like the GeForce, Quadro, and Tesla series. The Tegra business segment consists of processor solutions designed to harness the power of the mobile/cloud and the artificial intelligence (AI) markets. NVIDIA's primary competitors include Advanced Micro Devices and Intel. NVIDIA currently employs approximately 19,000 employees.
NVDA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Nvidia Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Nvidia Corp ranked in the 27th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Nvidia Corp, consider:
- As a business, NVDA is generating more cash flow than 92.74% of positive cash flow stocks in the Technology.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 2% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 10.55% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- NVDA's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 53.57% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NVDA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVDA Latest Social Stream
View Full NVDA Social Stream
Latest NVDA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nvidia Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVDA as an investment opportunity.
Nvidia's $40 billion plan to acquire the U.K. chip technology provider will reshape the industry, so rivals are concerned.
What happened Shares of NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) rose 4.8% on Thursday, following an intriguing new analyst report. So what After speaking with NVIDIA's chief financial officer, Colette Kress, Jefferies analyst Mark Lipacis repeated his buy rating on the chipmaker's stock and boosted his price forecast from $740 to a Wall Street high of $854.
NVIDIA Corp (NASDAQ: NVDA) CEO Jensen Huang aims to dedicate a minimum of $100 million to U.K. Cambridge-1 supercomputer, Reuters reports. Earlier in October, Nvidia planned to incur about $51.7 million on the project. “Cambridge-1, that supercomputing center is, call it a $100 million, just as a starting point,” Huang said at The Six Five summit. Recently Huang expressed optimism over regulatory approval for its hugely debated $40 billion SoftBank Group Corp’s (OTC: SFTBY) (OTC: SFTBF) Arm acqu
The Dow Jones fell even. Apple stock and Microsoft were the top-performing blue chips as tech stocks rose. AMC stock rallied.
Nvidia Corp's chief executive on Thursday said the company will spend at least $100 million on a supercomputer in the United Kingdom. Speaking at The Six Five Summit, CEO Jensen Huang said Nvidia will spend "$100 million, just as a starting point" on the Cambridge-1 supercomputer. Nvidia had said in October it planned to spend 40 million pounds, or about $55.6 million, on the project.
NVDA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|