Okta Inc. Cl A (OKTA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OKTA POWR Grades
- OKTA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 52.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OKTA is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- OKTA ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
OKTA Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Okta Inc is higher than 97.89% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 18.9, Okta Inc has a higher such ratio than 92.59% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Okta Inc is reporting a growth rate of 291.42%; that's higher than 92.68% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Okta Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ZS, AFRM, QNST, ENPH, and UCL.
- OKTA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Okta Inc's official web site, go to www.okta.com.
OKTA Valuation Summary
- OKTA's price/earnings ratio is -110.4; this is 383.08% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- OKTA's price/sales ratio has moved up 25.5 over the prior 54 months.
- Over the past 54 months, OKTA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 84.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OKTA.
OKTA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OKTA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.4% of graded US stocks.
- OKTA's asset turnover comes in at 0.216 -- ranking 476th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- ICLK, AKAM, and CRM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OKTA.
The table below shows OKTA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OKTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OKTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$78.77||52-week high||$276.30|
|Prev. close||$87.48||52-week low||$77.16|
|Day high||$86.43||Avg. volume||2,647,278|
|50-day MA||$135.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$203.50||Market Cap||12.34B|
Okta Inc. Cl A (OKTA) Company Bio
Okta Inc is an identity and access management company. Its products include Universal Directory, Single Sign-On, Adaptive Multi-Factor Authentication, Lifecycle Management, B2B Integration, and API Access Management. The company’s identity cloud connects various companies to pre-integrated apps and devices every day. The company has created tailored security solutions for a variety of industries, including the healthcare, public sector, energy, financial services, technology, travel and hospitality, and nonprofit markets. Okta Inc was founded in January of 2009 and is currently headquartered in San Francisco, California. Todd McKinnon serves as the company’s Chief Executive officer and Okta employs over 3600 employees around the world.
Most Popular Stories View All
OKTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OKTA Latest Social Stream
View Full OKTA Social Stream
Latest OKTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Okta Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OKTA as an investment opportunity.
Zweiback, Fiset & Coleman Partner Michael Zweiback joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss the significance of Russian cyberattacks on Ukrainian government and bank websites and what this could mean for U.S. cybersecurity.
Okta (OKTA) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Tuesday afternoon''s top analyst upgrades and downgrades included Autodesk, DraftKings, Foot Locker, General Electric, Goodyear Tire, Okta, Rocket Companies, Splunk, Sysco, Tuya and Zscaler.
RingCentral (RNG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 5.41% and 3.22%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Shares of cloud-based cyber identity-verifier Okta (NASDAQ: OKTA) jumped on Tuesday, and are up 2% as of noon ET. You can thank JMP Securities for that. This morning, JMP upgraded shares of Okta to an outperform rating, adding a $260 price target that implies the analyst sees the stock rising nearly 55% over the course of the next 12 months, reports StreetInsider.com.
OKTA Price Returns