Oracle Corporation (ORCL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ORCL POWR Grades
- ORCL scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 89.48% of US stocks.
- ORCL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- ORCL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
ORCL Stock Summary
- Oracle Corp's market capitalization of $218,055,200,000 is ahead of 99.24% of US-listed equities.
- Oracle Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.93% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 14.99 for Oracle Corp; that's greater than it is for 96.32% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Oracle Corp are ABBV, LLY, NFLX, WFC, and VZ.
- ORCL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Oracle Corp's official web site, go to www.oracle.com.
ORCL Valuation Summary
- ORCL's EV/EBIT ratio is 18; this is 45.12% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- ORCL's price/earnings ratio has moved up $2.5 over the prior 243 months.
- ORCL's price/sales ratio has moved down $3.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ORCL.
ORCL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ORCL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$78.36||52-week high||$85.03|
|Prev. close||$78.10||52-week low||$53.54|
|Day high||$78.36||Avg. volume||12,429,425|
|50-day MA||$78.89||Dividend yield||1.64%|
|200-day MA||$66.64||Market Cap||218.78B|
Oracle Corporation (ORCL) Company Bio
Oracle Corporation develops, manufactures, markets, sells, hosts, and supports database and middleware software, application software, cloud infrastructure, hardware systems, and related services worldwide. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Redwood City, California.
ORCL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Oracle Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Oracle Corp ranked in the 30th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Oracle Corp, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 77. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 16.2% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- Oracle Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 15.83% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Oracle Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ORCL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ORCL Latest Social Stream
View Full ORCL Social Stream
Latest ORCL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oracle Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ORCL as an investment opportunity.
Today, Oracle expanded its commitment to sustainability by pledging to power its global operations, both its facilities and its cloud, with 100% renewable energy by 2025.
Colleges and universities across the U.S. are adopting Oracle Student Financial Planning (SFP) to make it easier for students to apply for essential financial aid. Part of Oracle Student Cloud, the solution gives students a personalized view of their funding options so they can make better decisions to support their education goals.
Oracle today announced a new solution to help organizations better understand, manage, and grow the skills of their workforce. Oracle Dynamic Skills, part of Oracle Fusion Cloud Human Capital Management (HCM), gives HR and business leaders the insights needed to ensure they have the right talent both now and in the future by providing a comprehensive view of the skills within their workforce. Powered by artificial intelligence (AI), the new capabilities provide business leaders with an always up
New Oracle Support Rewards Program Helps Customers Accelerate Cloud Migrations While Reducing Software License Support Costs
Oracle today announced a new Oracle Support Rewards program to help customers speed migrations to the cloud while reducing their software license support costs. Now, customers making new commitments to buy Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) services can earn rewards that reduce or even eliminate their Oracle on-premises technology licensing support bills.
In this article, we discuss the 13 stocks to buy amid rising inflation. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Stocks to Buy Amid Rising Inflation. The increase in prices of items because of supply chain problems and rising demand have led to fears of inflation […]
ORCL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|