Oracle Corporation (ORCL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ORCL POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ORCL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.74% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ORCL is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- ORCL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
ORCL Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $230,185,118,520, ORACLE CORP has a greater market value than 99.41% of US stocks.
- ORACLE CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 0.88% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -26.63 for ORACLE CORP; that's greater than it is for just 0.81% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ORACLE CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be CSCO, PFE, BA, NVS, and ADBE.
- Visit ORCL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oracle.com.
ORCL Valuation Summary
- ORCL's EV/EBIT ratio is 24.2; this is 28.04% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- ORCL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 5.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ORCL.
ORCL Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 20.66%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 54.09%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -29.72%.
The table below shows ORCL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ORCL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ORCL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.56% of graded US stocks.
- ORCL's asset turnover comes in at 0.339 -- ranking 409th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- SRAX, DFIN, and PINC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ORCL.
The table below shows ORCL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ORCL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ORCL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$86.96||52-week high||$91.22|
|Prev. close||$85.26||52-week low||$60.78|
|Day high||$87.51||Avg. volume||7,202,049|
|50-day MA||$87.58||Dividend yield||1.51%|
|200-day MA||$77.47||Market Cap||234.77B|
Oracle Corporation (ORCL) Company Bio
Oracle Corporation develops, manufactures, markets, sells, hosts, and supports database and middleware software, application software, cloud infrastructure, hardware systems, and related services worldwide. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Redwood City, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ORCL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ORCL Latest Social Stream
View Full ORCL Social Stream
Latest ORCL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ORACLE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ORCL as an investment opportunity.
TikTok CEO’s Message to Washington: A Sale Won’t Solve Security Concerns
Shou Zi Chew said divesting TikTok from its Chinese owners doesn’t offer any more protection than a plan the app has proposed.
TikTok Ramps Up Lobbying in Washington to Try to Avoid U.S. Ban
Lobbyists for Oracle have been racing to build Capitol Hill support for TikTok’s proposed partnership with the Austin-based tech company as a solution to the U.S. government’s security concerns.
U.S. Government Pressing ByteDance to Sell TikTok
The U.S. asks TikTok’s Chinese parent company ByteDance to sell its stake in TikTok or face a possible ban in the country.
JVCKENWOOD Selects Oracle Cloud ERP to Transform Finance Operations
JVCKENWOOD Corporation (JVCKENWOOD), a leading video, audio and telecommunications manufacturer in Japan, has implemented Oracle Fusion Cloud Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), including Oracle Fusion Cloud Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), to help simplify and standardize financial planning and analysis, increase productivity, reduce costs and improve controls.
US Demands TikTok’s Chinese Owners Sell Stakes or Face Ban
(Bloomberg) -- The US has told TikTok’s owners in China to sell their shares or risk a ban of the popular video-sharing app, people familiar with the matter said, a major escalation in the long-running standoff over privacy concerns around Chinese control of its data and algorithm.Most Read from BloombergFirst Republic Set to Get $30 Billion of Deposits in RescueIn New York City, a $100,000 Salary Feels Like $36,000First Republic Bank Is Exploring Options Including a SaleThe 10 Top US Cities Whe
ORCL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ORCLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Oracle Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Oracle Corp (ORCL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Oracle Corp (ORCL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Oracle Corp (ORCL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...