Open Text Corporation (OTEX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OTEX POWR Grades
- OTEX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 87.95% of US stocks.
- OTEX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- OTEX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
OTEX Stock Summary
- Open Text Corp's market capitalization of $11,845,452,091 is ahead of 82.73% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 91.51, Open Text Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 76.96% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Open Text Corp comes in at 4.08%, a number that bests only 24.38% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OTEX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HSTM, FMC, WSTL, ENVA, and BRKR.
- Visit OTEX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.opentext.com.
OTEX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, OTEX's EV/EBIT ratio is 33.64% lower, now standing at 21.4.
- OTEX's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.9 over the prior 230 months.
- Over the past 230 months, OTEX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 5.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OTEX.
OTEX Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 9.53%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 67.91%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 4.84%.
The table below shows OTEX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OTEX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OTEX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.2% of graded US stocks.
- OTEX's asset turnover comes in at 0.355 -- ranking 71st of 83 Computers stocks.
- CLSK, NXGN, and INVE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OTEX.
The table below shows OTEX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OTEX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OTEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.94||52-week high||$55.25|
|Prev. close||$38.38||52-week low||$35.04|
|Day high||$39.07||Avg. volume||611,952|
|50-day MA||$40.67||Dividend yield||2.29%|
|200-day MA||$46.54||Market Cap||10.53B|
Open Text Corporation (OTEX) Company Bio
Open Text Corporation provides a suite of software products and services that assist organizations in finding, utilizing, and sharing business information from various devices. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Waterloo, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
OTEX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OTEX Latest Social Stream
View Full OTEX Social Stream
Latest OTEX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Open Text Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OTEX as an investment opportunity.
Shares of Open Text (OTEX) have retreated to their 52-week lows which does not come unexpected as many technology names have sold off in the recent week. On the other hand, shares have not enjoyed the same boom higher as well in 2021. Open Text has a strong track record,...
Let's talk about the popular Open Text Corporation ( NASDAQ:OTEX ). The company's shares saw significant share price...
Shares of OpenText Corp. (OTEX) have dropped 5.9% so far this year. The company provides information management solutions with its OpenText cloud editions. Recently, OTEX delivered better-than-estimated second-quarter performance on the revenue front. On the back of robust demand for OpenText Cloud editions, revenue increased 2.5% year-over-year to $876.8 million, beating estimates by $4.5 million. Earnings per share at $0.89 came in line with the Street’s expectations. Further, OTEX has declared a dividend of $0.2209 per share. It is payable on March 25 to investors on record as of March 4.
OpenText™ (NASDAQ: OTEX), (TSX: OTEX), today announced that MSIG Singapore and MSIG Malaysia, implemented OpenText information management solutions to empower modern work, enhance omni-channel customer experiences, and drive operational efficiencies.
OpenText Corp (OTEX) Q2 2022 Earnings Conference Call February 03, 2022 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Harry Blount - SVP & Global Head, IR Mark Barrenechea - Vice Chairman, CEO & CTO Madhu Ranganathan - EVP & CFO Conference Call Participants Raimo Lenschow - Barclays Paul Steep - Scotia Capital...
OTEX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|