Radware Ltd. (RDWR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RDWR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where RDWR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.91% of US stocks.
- RDWR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- RDWR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 13.95% of US stocks).
RDWR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 909.89, RADWARE LTD is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 97.08% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for RADWARE LTD is higher than it is for about only 15.63% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, RDWR has reported earnings growth of -61.54%, putting it ahead of only 20.92% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RADWARE LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be JAZZ, PSTG, OOMA, GORO, and ALOT.
- Visit RDWR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.radware.com.
RDWR Valuation Summary
- RDWR's price/sales ratio is 3.2; this is 39.13% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 242 months, RDWR's price/earnings ratio has gone down 512.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RDWR.
RDWR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 4.05%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -23.55%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 39.78%.
The table below shows RDWR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RDWR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RDWR has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.76% of graded US stocks.
- RDWR's asset turnover comes in at 0.41 -- ranking 364th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RDWR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RDWR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RDWR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.69||52-week high||$42.19|
|Prev. close||$20.95||52-week low||$17.42|
|Day high||$20.90||Avg. volume||286,199|
|50-day MA||$21.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.86||Market Cap||936.26M|
Radware Ltd. (RDWR) Company Bio
Radware Ltd. provides of application delivery and application security solutions for virtual, cloud and software defined data centers. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
RDWR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RDWR Latest Social Stream
View Full RDWR Social Stream
Latest RDWR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RADWARE LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RDWR as an investment opportunity.
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. Ideally, a...
Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Technology Companies: Radware (RDWR) and Dynatrace (DT)
Companies in the Technology sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Radware (RDWR – Research Report) and Dynatrace (DT – Research Report). Radware (RDWR) In a report released today, Alex Henderson from Needham maintained a Hold rating on Radware. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $19.52. According to TipRanks.
Third Quarter 2022 Results and Financial Highlights
Radware Ltd. (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:RDWR) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call November 2, 2022 08:30 AM ET Company Participants Yisca Erez - Former Director, IR Roy Zisapel - Co-Founder, CEO,…
Radware press release (RDWR): Q3 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.15 misses by $0.01.Revenue of $70.52M (-3.9% Y/Y) misses by $3.93M.As of September 30, 2022, the Company had cash, cash…
RDWR Price Returns