Radware Ltd. (RDWR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RDWR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where RDWR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RDWR is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- RDWR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 47th percentile.
RDWR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 4,667.21, RADWARE LTD is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.18% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, RDWR has reported earnings growth of -118.32%, putting it ahead of merely 12.55% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RDWR is more volatile than just 6.33% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RDWR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PEN, VZIO, UTZ, MAYS, and PRA.
- Visit RDWR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.radware.com.
RDWR Valuation Summary
- RDWR's EV/EBIT ratio is -268.2; this is 1504.19% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, RDWR's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RDWR.
RDWR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 21.62%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -30.01%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 39.41%.
The table below shows RDWR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RDWR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RDWR has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.76% of graded US stocks.
- RDWR's asset turnover comes in at 0.41 -- ranking 364th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RDWR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RDWR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of RDWR, see our RDWR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$37.07||Average Broker Recommendation||1.36 (Strong Buy)|
RDWR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RDWR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.05||52-week high||$33.10|
|Prev. close||$20.63||52-week low||$17.42|
|Day high||$21.11||Avg. volume||127,150|
|50-day MA||$21.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.41||Market Cap||952.55M|
Radware Ltd. (RDWR) Company Bio
Radware Ltd. provides of application delivery and application security solutions for virtual, cloud and software defined data centers. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
RDWR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RDWR Latest Social Stream
View Full RDWR Social Stream
Latest RDWR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RADWARE LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RDWR as an investment opportunity.
Skyhawk Security Becomes First Cloud Security Company to Embed ChatGPT Functionality into the Threat Detection Process
In 78% of cases, Skyhawk produced alerts earlier when adding new ‘Security Advisor’ and ‘Threat Detector’ ChatGPT scoring functionalityTEL AVIV, Israel, March 29, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Skyhawk Security, the originator of cloud threat detection & response (CDR), today announced the company is using ChatGPT to enhance cloud threat detection and make it faster and easier for customers to find and understand security incidents that might otherwise fly under the radar. Tests run by Skyhawk on the
Radware Wins Two Golds for Application Security in the 2023 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards
Recognized for its industry-leading API discovery and protection and application security architectureMAHWAH, N.J., March 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Radware® (NASDAQ: RDWR), a leading provider of cyber security and application delivery solutions, today announced that it is the winner of two 2023 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards. The company’s API Discovery and Protection solution received gold honors in the API Security category and the Radware SecurePath™ architecture won gold in the Web Appli
Radware Named a Gold Winner for Application Security in the 2023 Globee Cybersecurity Awards
Receives top honors for Radware SecurePath, its innovative application security architectureMAHWAH, N.J., March 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Radware® (NASDAQ: RDWR), a leading provider of cyber security and application delivery solutions, announced today that it was named a winner in the 19th Annual 2023 Globee® Cybersecurity Awards. The Radware SecurePath™ application security architecture was awarded gold honors in the Web Application Security and Firewalls category. The Globee Cybersecurity A
Radware Introduces a Next-Gen Cloud Application Security Center in Israel
Continues to deliver on global cloud security service expansion strategyMAHWAH, N.J., March 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Radware® (NASDAQ: RDWR), a leading provider of cyber security and application delivery solutions, introduced a next-generation cloud application security center in Tel Aviv, Israel, which is home to the company’s headquarters. The opening of the security center is part of the company’s cloud security service growth initiative, which is focused on innovation and scalability. Th
Radware Introduces a Best-of-Suite Approach to Cloud Application Protection
Delivers seamless 360-degree application protection from browser side to server side; adds advanced client-side protectionMAHWAH, N.J., Feb. 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Radware® (NASDAQ: RDWR), a leading provider of cyber security and application delivery solutions, today announced it advanced its Cloud Application Protection Services to create a best-of-suite offering. For complete visibility and control, the suite combines the company’s best-of-breed application protection solutions in one se
RDWR Price Returns
Continue Researching RDWRWant to see what other sources are saying about Radware Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Radware Ltd (RDWR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Radware Ltd (RDWR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Radware Ltd (RDWR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...