SandRidge Energy, Inc. (SD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SD POWR Grades
- SD scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SD is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- SD ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
SD Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 164.81, Sandridge Energy Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.02% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -66.1%, Sandridge Energy Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 5.57% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SD is more volatile than 94.03% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sandridge Energy Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be IBEX, KRP, PTEN, RGLD, and AMPY.
- SD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sandridge Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.sandridgeenergy.com.
SD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, SD's EV/EBIT ratio is 377.13% higher, now standing at 86.6.
- SD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 60 months.
- Over the past 60 months, SD's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SD.
SD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SD has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.42% of graded US stocks.
- SD's asset turnover comes in at 0.456 -- ranking 53rd of 138 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- APA, CPE, and DWSN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SD.
The table below shows SD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.77||52-week high||$12.50|
|Prev. close||$11.43||52-week low||$1.55|
|Day high||$11.30||Avg. volume||535,843|
|50-day MA||$7.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.44||Market Cap||394.06M|
SandRidge Energy, Inc. (SD) Company Bio
SandRidge Energy, Inc., an energy company, engages in the exploration, development, and production of crude oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids primarily in the area of Mid-Continent in Oklahoma and Kansas. The company is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Most Popular Stories View All
SD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SD Latest Social Stream
View Full SD Social Stream
Latest SD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sandridge Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SD as an investment opportunity.
While stock picking isn't easy, for those willing to persist and learn, it is possible to buy shares in great...
The oil and gas producer has struggled to convince investors about its prospects for years, but that could change.
(RTTNews) - Below are the earnings highlights for SandRidge Energy Inc. (SD): -Earnings: $16.25 million in Q2 vs. -$215.78 million in the same period last year. -EPS: $0.44 in Q2 vs. -$6.06 in the same period last year. -Excluding items, SandRidge Energy Inc. reported adjusted earnings of $16.51 million or $0.45 per share for the period.
SandRidge Energy, Inc. Announces Financial And Operating Results For The Three And Six Month Periods Ended June 30, 2021; Announces Share Repurchase Program
SandRidge Energy, Inc. (the "Company" or "SandRidge") (NYSE:SD) today announced financial and operational results for the three and six month periods ended June 30, 2021.
SandRidge Energy, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2021 Operational and Financial Results Release Date and Conference Call Information
SandRidge Energy, Inc. (the "Company" or "SandRidge") (NYSE: SD) today announced plans to release second quarter 2021 operational and financial results after the close of trading on Tuesday, August 10, 2021. In conjunction with this release, the Company also plans to provide an updated investor presentation. This presentation will be made available on the Company's website at http://investors.sandridgeenergy.com/Investor-Relations/.
SD Price Returns