Shopify Inc. Cl A (SHOP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SHOP POWR Grades
- SHOP scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SHOP is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- SHOP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 6.33% of US stocks).
SHOP Stock Summary
- SHOP has a higher market value than 98.63% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $164,246,325,337.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SHOP is currently 254.41, higher than 98.45% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Shopify Inc is reporting a growth rate of -1,801.39%; that's higher than merely 0.83% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SHOP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are QCOM, TXN, ACN, MDT, and DHR.
- Visit SHOP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.shopify.com.
SHOP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SHOP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1,530.49||52-week high||$1,552.23|
|Prev. close||$1,466.87||52-week low||$839.40|
|Day high||$1,552.23||Avg. volume||1,393,485|
|50-day MA||$1,204.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1,130.32||Market Cap||190.28B|
Shopify Inc. Cl A (SHOP) Company Bio
Shopify Inc. allows Merchants to use its software to design, set up and manage their stores across multiple sales channels, including web, mobile, social media, brick-and-mortar locations, and pop-up shops. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Ottawa, Canada.
SHOP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SHOP Latest Social Stream
View Full SHOP Social Stream
Latest SHOP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Shopify Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SHOP as an investment opportunity.
Shopify (SHOP) closed the most recent trading day at $1,466.87, moving +1.21% from the previous trading session.
Shopify shows rising price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating from 79 to 84.
Shopify has expanding partnerships with Google and Facebook as online shopping grows. But is the stock a buy right now?
Not surprisingly, Olo's growth surged during the pandemic as online ordering became a lifeline for investors. While Olo is a clear leader in an important market, the economic reopening could present a substantial challenge as restaurants won't be as dependent on online ordering as they were during the crisis.
Shares of Shopify have soared in recent weeks. We last reviewed the charts on June 7 when the shares were at $1.200. We concluded our review with this recommendation: "The charts of SHOP are pointing higher.
SHOP Price Returns