Travelzoo (TZOO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TZOO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where TZOO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TZOO is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- TZOO's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 30.19% of US stocks).
TZOO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TZOO is -22.48 -- better than merely 0.85% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -27.94 for Travelzoo; that's greater than it is for only 0.87% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -36.45%, Travelzoo's debt growth rate surpasses only 11.01% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TZOO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are INMD, BOXL, VMD, CLAR, and TREE.
- Visit TZOO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.travelzoo.com.
TZOO Valuation Summary
- TZOO's price/sales ratio is 2.4; this is 41.18% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- TZOO's price/sales ratio has moved down 18.1 over the prior 231 months.
- Over the past 231 months, TZOO's price/sales ratio has gone down 18.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TZOO.
TZOO Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -31.55%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 180.82%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -57.14%.
The table below shows TZOO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TZOO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TZOO has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.91% of graded US stocks.
- TZOO's asset turnover comes in at 0.548 -- ranking 296th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- ARC, KELYA, and MANH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TZOO.
The table below shows TZOO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TZOO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TZOO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.96||52-week high||$18.47|
|Prev. close||$7.36||52-week low||$5.20|
|Day high||$7.55||Avg. volume||88,758|
|50-day MA||$6.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.59||Market Cap||87.67M|
Travelzoo (TZOO) Company Bio
Travelzoo publishes travel, entertainment, and local deals from travel and entertainment companies, and local businesses in North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
TZOO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TZOO Latest Social Stream
View Full TZOO Social Stream
Latest TZOO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Travelzoo that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TZOO as an investment opportunity.
MercadoLibre (MELI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -203.37% and 6.65%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Travelzoo® (NASDAQ: TZOO), a global Internet media company that provides exclusive offers and experiences for members, has received another award for its iconic Top 20® travel deals newsletter. In a virtual ceremony held last Thursday, the 2021 Canadian Online Publishing Awards (COPAs) named the Top 20 one of the "Best Email Newsletter Designs" in the industry. Travelzoo won silver. Launched in 1999, Travelzoo's Top 20 is the world's most popular travel deals newsletter that remains today a clas
It looks like travel stocks will have a brighter 2022, as fewer infections should embolden more people to get out and see the world.
Travelzoo (NASDAQ:TZOO) shareholders have endured a 26% loss from investing in the stock three years ago
As an investor its worth striving to ensure your overall portfolio beats the market average. But its virtually certain...
Yahoo Finance’s Personal Finance Contributor Vera Gibbons joins the Live show to discuss the travel outlook for 2022 and searches for international travel destinations despite recent spikes in COVID-19 cases.
TZOO Price Returns