UWM Holdings Corporation (UWMC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UWMC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where UWMC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UWMC is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 170 days.
- UWMC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
UWMC Stock Summary
- For UWMC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.03% of US equities we're observing.
- UWMC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.66% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,218,492%, UWM Holdings Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 99.95% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UWMC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NTP, MPLN, ARRY, RCKY, and JKHY.
- UWMC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UWM Holdings Corp's official web site, go to www.uwm.com.
UWMC Valuation Summary
- UWMC's price/sales ratio is 6.9; this is 475% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- UWMC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 13926.2 over the prior 19 months.
- UWMC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 14032.9 over the prior 19 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UWMC.
UWMC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UWMC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.7% of graded US stocks.
- UWMC's asset turnover comes in at 0.239 -- ranking 31st of 430 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows UWMC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UWMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UWMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.96||52-week high||$12.45|
|Prev. close||$5.01||52-week low||$4.79|
|Day high||$5.05||Avg. volume||2,132,874|
|50-day MA||$6.20||Dividend yield||7.98%|
|200-day MA||$7.33||Market Cap||497.82M|
UWM Holdings Corporation (UWMC) Company Bio
UWM Holdings Corporation operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, underwrites and provides closing documentation for residential mortgage loans originated by independent mortgage brokers, correspondents, small banks, and local credit unions.
Most Popular Stories View All
UWMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UWMC Latest Social Stream
View Full UWMC Social Stream
Latest UWMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UWM Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UWMC as an investment opportunity.
After losing some value lately, a hammer chart pattern has been formed for UWM Holdings Corporation (UWMC), indicating that the stock has found support. This, combined with an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions, could lead to a trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
PONTIAC, Mich., January 21, 2022--UWM Holding Corporation (NYSE: UWMC) today announced Blake Kolo (CPA, CVA, CFE, CFF) has been named Head of Investor Relations in addition to his current position as Chief Business Officer at UWM.
Investment company Integrated Investment Consultants, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys iShares Core S&P 500 ETF, UWM Holdings Corp, UWM Holdings Corp, iShares Russell Mid-Cap Growth ETF, Vanguard Intermediate-Term Government Bond ETF, sells BTC iShares Intermediate Government/Credit Bond ET, Vanguard Short-Term Bond ETF, WisdomTree Emerging Markets ex-State-Owned Enterpr, Vanguard Mid-Cap Growth ETF, Vanguard S&P 500 ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the i
These are the financial stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for January 2022.
The Russell 1000 Index is a market-capitalization-weighted index of the 1,000 largest publicly traded companies in the U.S. It represents approximately 92% of the total market capitalization of all listed stocks in the U.S. equity market. Value investing is a factor-based investing strategy that involves picking stocks that you believe are trading for less than what they are intrinsically worth, usually by measuring the ratio of the stock's price to one or more fundamental business metrics. Value investors believe that if a business is cheap compared to its intrinsic value, (as measured by its P/E ratio, in this case) the stock price may rise faster than that of others as the price comes back in line with the worth of the company.
UWMC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|