Workday, Inc. - (WDAY): Price and Financial Metrics
WDAY Stock Summary
- WDAY has a market capitalization of $37,663,320,000 -- more than approximately 94.39% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Workday Inc is higher than 94.41% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 11.61, Workday Inc has a higher such ratio than 90.87% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Workday Inc are BIDU, ILMN, ADI, TEAM, and SNAP.
- Visit WDAY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.workday.com.
WDAY Stock Price Chart More Charts
WDAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$159.46||52-week high||$226.83|
|Prev. close||$159.74||52-week low||$141.70|
|Day high||$160.61||Avg. volume||1,909,217|
|50-day MA||$166.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$188.29||Market Cap||36.36B|
Workday, Inc. - (WDAY) Company Bio
Workday is a provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. The company delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. The company was founded in 2005 and is founded in Pleasanton, California.