Workday Inc. Cl A (WDAY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WDAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$216.07||52-week high||$218.88|
|Prev. close||$196.41||52-week low||$128.72|
|Day high||$218.88||Avg. volume||1,990,267|
|50-day MA||$190.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$171.78||Market Cap||55.96B|
WDAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WDAY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where WDAY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WDAY is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- WDAY's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 32.89% of US stocks).
WDAY Stock Summary
- WDAY has a higher market value than 95.78% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $50,813,210,000.
- With a price/sales ratio of 8.17, WORKDAY INC has a higher such ratio than 86.9% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, WORKDAY INC is reporting a growth rate of -1,706.42%; that's higher than merely 1.23% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WDAY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TEAM, MPWR, DDOG, PINS, and SNAP.
- Visit WDAY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.workday.com.
WDAY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, WDAY's price/sales ratio is 208% higher, now standing at 7.7.
- WDAY's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 103.6 over the prior 129 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WDAY.
WDAY Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 143.36%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 20.64%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 74.85%.
The table below shows WDAY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WDAY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WDAY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.97% of graded US stocks.
- WDAY's asset turnover comes in at 0.545 -- ranking 300th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- AUTO, NRC, and RMBL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WDAY.
The table below shows WDAY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WDAY Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of WDAY, see our WDAY price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$302.85||Average Broker Recommendation||1.41 (Moderate Buy)|
Workday Inc. Cl A (WDAY) Company Bio
Workday, Inc., is an American on‑demand (cloud-based) financial management, human capital management and Student information system software vendor. Workday was founded by David Duffield, founder and former CEO of ERP company PeopleSoft, along with former PeopleSoft chief strategist Aneel Bhusri, following Oracle's acquisition of PeopleSoft in 2005. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
WDAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WDAY Latest Social Stream
View Full WDAY Social Stream
Latest WDAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WORKDAY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WDAY as an investment opportunity.
Workday Q1 2024 Earnings Preview
Workday Once Again Named a Leader in Human Capital Management by Independent Research Firm
Workday, Inc. (NASDAQ: WDAY), a leader in enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources, today announced it has been named a Leader in The Forrester WaveTM: Human Capital Management, Q2 2023.
Workday Insiders Sold US$23m Of Shares Suggesting Hesitancy \
Over the past year, many Workday, Inc. ( NASDAQ:WDAY ) insiders sold a significant stake in the company which may have...
Tech Earnings Watch: Snowflake, Nvidia, Palo Alto Networks Headline Earnings Calendar
Snowflake stock rallied Thursday after a published report said the company is considering an acquisition in the AI space.
Will Solid Top-Line Growth Buoy Workday's (WDAY) Q1 Earnings?
Workday (WDAY) is likely to have recorded higher revenues in the fiscal first quarter driven by a healthy demand for its applications for finance and human resources.
WDAY Price Returns
Continue Researching WDAYWant to do more research on Workday Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Workday Inc (WDAY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Workday Inc (WDAY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Workday Inc (WDAY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...