Workday, Inc. - (WDAY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WDAY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where WDAY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.76% of US stocks.
- WDAY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- WDAY ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
WDAY Stock Summary
- Workday Inc's market capitalization of $62,942,500,000 is ahead of 95.79% of US-listed equities.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2,035.72, Workday Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 99.63% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WDAY is currently 39.6, higher than 88.7% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Workday Inc are OR, BMRN, APPF, MLP, and HSKA.
- WDAY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Workday Inc's official web site, go to www.workday.com.
WDAY Valuation Summary
- WDAY's price/earnings ratio is -1840.6; this is 4819.49% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- WDAY's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 1774.9 over the prior 108 months.
- WDAY's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1754.8 over the prior 108 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WDAY.
WDAY Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 181.9%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 93.22%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 93.71%.
The table below shows WDAY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WDAY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WDAY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.97% of graded US stocks.
- WDAY's asset turnover comes in at 0.545 -- ranking 300th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- AUTO, NRC, and RMBL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WDAY.
The table below shows WDAY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WDAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WDAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$247.63||52-week high||$307.81|
|Prev. close||$245.69||52-week low||$217.60|
|Day high||$248.03||Avg. volume||2,381,167|
|50-day MA||$271.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$255.06||Market Cap||61.91B|
Workday, Inc. - (WDAY) Company Bio
Workday is a provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. The company delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. The company was founded in 2005 and is founded in Pleasanton, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
WDAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WDAY Latest Social Stream
View Full WDAY Social Stream
Latest WDAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Workday Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WDAY as an investment opportunity.
Investment company Rheos Capital Works Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys EOG Resources Inc, Tesla Inc, Wheaton Precious Metals Corp, Workday Inc, Live Oak Bancshares Inc, sells American Tower Corp, Five Below Inc, Accenture PLC, Intuit Inc, NVIDIA Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Rheos Capital Works Inc..
Investment company Destiny Wealth Partners, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Innovator S&P Investment Grade Preferred ETF, SPDR S&P 600 Small Cap Growth ETF, Nuveen ESG Mid-Cap Growth ETF, Xtrackers USD High Yield Corporate Bond ETF, Fidelity MSCI Consumer Discretionary Index ETF, sells PGIM Ultra Short Bond ETF, WisdomTree Emerging Market Local Debt Fund, Amplify Online Retail ETF, iShares Global Energy ETF, Vanguard Tax-Exempt Bond ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent
Technology Strategy Emerges as Critical to CFOs’ People Strategy as They Look to Build and Re-Skill Finance Teams for the Future, Survey FindsLONDON, Jan. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Workday Inc. (NASDAQ: WDAY), a leader in enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources, today published the results of its latest chief financial officer (CFO) survey, which focuses on examining how finance leaders are growing and developing their teams, as well as what investments are needed, to me
Investment company Financial Management Network Inc (Current Portfolio) buys BTC iShares MSCI EAFE Min Vol Factor ETF, Healthcare Trust of America Inc, Alger Mid Cap 40 ETF, SPDR Portfolio Short Term Corporate Bond ETF, Realty Income Corp, sells iShares 1-3 Year Credit Bond ETF, Becton, Dickinson and Co, iShares 1-3 Year Treasury Bond ETF, , iShares ESG Aware U.S.
Investment company Orser Capital Management, Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Zscaler Inc, Johnson Controls International PLC, Unity Software Inc, Workday Inc, iShares Core S&P 500 ETF, sells Freshpet Inc, DocuSign Inc, Block Inc, Activision Blizzard Inc, Jazz Pharmaceuticals PLC during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Orser Capital Management, Llc.
WDAY Price Returns