Agilent Technologies, Inc. (A): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
A POWR Grades
- A scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 94.65% of US stocks.
- A's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- A's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 34.68% of US stocks).
A Stock Summary
- A has a higher market value than 93.98% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $43,883,959,200.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for A is currently 31.87, higher than 84.37% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, A is more volatile than only 18.6% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Agilent Technologies Inc are BAX, TEL, LULU, MNST, and LHX.
- A's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Agilent Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.agilent.com.
A Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
A Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$144.79||52-week high||$145.16|
|Prev. close||$144.62||52-week low||$84.80|
|Day high||$145.08||Avg. volume||1,591,321|
|50-day MA||$134.69||Dividend yield||0.54%|
|200-day MA||$119.61||Market Cap||43.94B|
Agilent Technologies, Inc. (A) Company Bio
Agilent Technologies provides bio-analytical solutions and services to the life sciences, diagnostics and genomics, chemical analysis, communications, and electronics industries worldwide. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Santa Clara, California.
A Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Agilent Technologies Inc. To summarize, we found that Agilent Technologies Inc ranked in the 38th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Agilent Technologies Inc, consider:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 77.14% of its sector Healthcare.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 6% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 19.57% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- A's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 45.99% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
A Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
A Latest Social Stream
View Full A Social Stream
Latest A News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Agilent Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate A as an investment opportunity.
Particle Analyzers Market Overview, Top Manufactures, Market Size, Industry Growth Analysis and Forecast 2021-2027| Sympatec, Agilent Technologies, TSI
LOS ANGELES, United States: The report is a fine example of comprehensive and accurate research study on the global Particle Analyzers market. It digs deep into critical aspects of the global Particle Analyzers market, including market dynamics, competition, regional advancement, and segmentation. It provides verified market figures such as CAGR, market share, revenue, volume, production, 
Agilent Technologies found using ticker (A) have now 17 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between $160.00 and $135. and has a mean target at $145.94. With the stocks previous close at $143.06 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 2.0%. The day 50 moving average is $134.51 and the 200 moving average now moves to $126.17. The company has a market capitalisation of $43,553m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="A" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Agilent Technologies provides application focused solutions to the life sciences, diagnostics, and applied chemical markets worldwide. The Life Sciences ...
Agilent (A) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Jun 14, 2021--Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today announced that Stéphane Bayen has received an Agilent Thought Leader Award. Dr. Bayen is an Associate Professor in the Department of Food Science and Agricultural Chemistry at McGill University in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Chemical Imaging Systems Market SWOT Analysis by Key Players: Agilent Technologies, P&P Optica, Bruker Optics
Get a view on Chemical Imaging Systems Market sales by marketing channels. Target important market by region and tap important dynamics of this industry.
A Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|