Agilent Technologies, Inc. (A): Price and Financial Metrics
A Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $23,748,549,610, Agilent Technologies Inc has a greater market value than 91.86% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for A is currently 22.01, higher than 79.73% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, A is more volatile than just 21.74% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Agilent Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RMD, SSD, TYL, WAT, and EBAY.
- A's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Agilent Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.agilent.com.
A Stock Price Chart More Charts
A Price/Volume Stats
Agilent Technologies, Inc. (A) Company Bio
Agilent Technologies provides bio-analytical solutions and services to the life sciences, diagnostics and genomics, chemical analysis, communications, and electronics industries worldwide. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Santa Clara, California.