Agilent Technologies, Inc. (A): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
A POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where A ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.33% of US stocks.
- A's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- A's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 60.84% of US stocks).
A Stock Summary
- A has a higher market value than 95.03% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $52,201,496,870.
- A's current price/earnings ratio is 52.73, which is higher than 83.27% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Agilent Technologies Inc is higher than 86.69% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Agilent Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BAX, IDXX, RMD, ALC, and CSGP.
- A's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Agilent Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.agilent.com.
A Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, A's price/sales ratio is 18.94% lower, now standing at 9.2.
- A's price/earnings ratio has moved up 42.1 over the prior 243 months.
- A's price/sales ratio has moved up 8.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for A.
A Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 4.23%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 142.83%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 50.29%.
The table below shows A's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
A's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- A has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.33% of graded US stocks.
- A's asset turnover comes in at 0.611 -- ranking 38th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- FEIM, FLDM, and TMO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with A.
The table below shows A's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
A Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
A Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$173.68||52-week high||$179.57|
|Prev. close||$172.44||52-week low||$95.44|
|Day high||$174.35||Avg. volume||1,658,066|
|50-day MA||$163.92||Dividend yield||0.45%|
|200-day MA||$138.35||Market Cap||52.58B|
Agilent Technologies, Inc. (A) Company Bio
Agilent Technologies provides bio-analytical solutions and services to the life sciences, diagnostics and genomics, chemical analysis, communications, and electronics industries worldwide. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Santa Clara, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
A Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
A Latest Social Stream
View Full A Social Stream
Latest A News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Agilent Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate A as an investment opportunity.
Agilent Technologies (NYSE:A) declares $0.194/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous. Forward yield 0.45% Payable Oct. 27; for shareholders of record Oct. 5; ex-div Oct. 4....
Chiral Chromatography Column Market worth $123 million by 2025 - Leading Key Players are Agilent Technologies (US), Thermo Fisher Scientific(US), Waters Corporation(US)
According to the new market research report "Chiral Chromatography Column Market by Technology (GC, LC, TLC, Flash Chromatography), type (Empty, Prepacked, Analytical, Preparative), Material (Metal, Glass, Plastic), Enduser (Hospital, Food, Pharma-Biotech, Environmental - Global Forecast to 2025", published by MarketsandMarkets,
Global Mutational Analysis Market Technological Advancements & Competitive Insights To 2028|| Agilent Technologies Inc, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, PerkinElmer, Inc., QIAGEN, Eurofins Scientific, Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the mutational analysis market will exhibit a CAGR of around 12.10% for the forecast period of 2021-2028. Overall growth in the genomics support in advance medicines, increased focus on research and development proficiencies in
Genotyping Market may see a big move by 2027 | Illumina, Affymetrix, Life Technologies, Agilent Technologies, Qiagen
Genotyping Market forecast to 2027 The Global Genotyping Market report provides information about the Global industry, including valuable facts and figures. This research study explores the Global Market in detail such as industry chain structures, raw material suppliers, with manufacturing The Genotyping Sales market examines the primary segments of the scale of the market. This 
SANTA CLARA, Calif., September 22, 2021--Agilent announces dividend.
A Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|