Agilent Technologies, Inc. (A): Price and Financial Metrics
A Stock Summary
- A has a market capitalization of $37,466,327,125 -- more than approximately 93.47% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 52.11, Agilent Technologies Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 78.63% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Agilent Technologies Inc is higher than 87.52% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to A, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IFF, RMD, PHG, CERN, and BAX.
- Visit A's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.agilent.com.
A Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
A Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$122.07||52-week high||$136.98|
|Prev. close||$122.10||52-week low||$61.13|
|Day high||$123.51||Avg. volume||1,746,318|
|50-day MA||$122.98||Dividend yield||0.64%|
|200-day MA||$104.75||Market Cap||37.28B|
Agilent Technologies, Inc. (A) Company Bio
Agilent Technologies provides bio-analytical solutions and services to the life sciences, diagnostics and genomics, chemical analysis, communications, and electronics industries worldwide. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Santa Clara, California.
A Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Agilent Technologies Inc. To summarize, we found that Agilent Technologies Inc ranked in the 36th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Agilent Technologies Inc ended up being:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 77.5% of its sector Healthcare.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 6% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 19.41% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- A's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 41.59% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
A Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
A Latest Social Stream
View Full A Social Stream
Latest A News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Agilent Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate A as an investment opportunity.
Sample Preparation Market - F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Danaher Corporation, Qiagen N.V., PerkinElmer, Inc., Illumina, Inc. and Merck KGaA.
Sample Preparation Market Report 2020 added recently by CMI, evaluates the industry in terms of market size, market share, revenue estimation, and geographical outlook. The study also delivers a precise summary that illustrates the competitive milieu, growth opportunities and application
Cancer Biomarkers Market to Set Phenomenal Growth from 2021 to 2026| Becton, Agilent Technologies, Biomerieux, Myriad Genetics
Global Cancer Biomarkers Market Report 2021 is latest research study released by HTF MI evaluating the market, highlighting opportunities, risk side analysis, and leveraged with strategic and tactical decision-making support. The study provides information on market trends and development, drivers,
Agilent Technologies ([[A]] -2.4%) has announced the FDA approval for its PD-L1 IHC 22C3 pharmDx assay for expanded use in patients with non-small cell lung cancer (“NSCLC”).The test can now be used to help identify NSCLC patients with tumor PD-L1 expression of Tumor Proportion Score ("TPS") ≥ 50% for treatment with Libtayo...
Gene expression Market 2021 Growth Drivers, Product Value, and Volume Analysis By 2027 | QIAGEN N.V., Illumina, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Agilent Technologies, PerkinElmer
Allied Market Research (USA, Oregon, Portland) Published Latest Report titled, ‘Gene expression Market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast 2020-2027’. The Gene expression Market is expected to witness growth in upcoming years due to factors such as increase in target patient
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the company’s PD-L1 IHC 22C3 pharmDx assay for expanded use in patients with non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). PD-L1 IHC 22C3 pharmDx can now be used as an aid in identifying NSCLC patients with tumor PD-L1 expression of Tumor Proportion Score (TPS) ≥ 50% for treatment with Libtayo® (cemiplimab-rwlc). This announcement underscores Agilent's continuing commitment to the development of IHC-based diagnostics for cancer therapy.
A Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AWant to see what other sources are saying about Agilent Technologies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!