Agilent Technologies Inc. (A): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
A POWR Grades
- A scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.27% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for A is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- A's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 8.94% of US stocks).
A Stock Summary
- AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES INC's market capitalization of $45,205,395,039 is ahead of 94.95% of US-listed equities.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for A is currently 34.64, higher than 85.84% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, A is more volatile than only 15.65% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES INC are RMD, ALC, TEL, BDX, and HOLX.
- A's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.agilent.com.
A Valuation Summary
- A's price/sales ratio is 6.9; this is 40.82% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, A's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for A.
A Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 41.88%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 26.98%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 34.18%.
The table below shows A's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
A's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- A has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.35% of graded US stocks.
- A's asset turnover comes in at 0.611 -- ranking 39th of 76 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- FEIM, FLDM, and TMO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with A.
The table below shows A's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
A Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
A Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$151.35||52-week high||$162.62|
|Prev. close||$152.70||52-week low||$112.52|
|Day high||$153.00||Avg. volume||1,738,599|
|50-day MA||$138.24||Dividend yield||0.55%|
|200-day MA||$130.01||Market Cap||44.81B|
Agilent Technologies Inc. (A) Company Bio
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an American analytical instrumentation development and manufacturing company that offers its products and services to markets worldwide. Its global headquarters is located in Santa Clara, California. Agilent was established in 1999 as a spin-off from Hewlett-Packard. The resulting IPO of Agilent stock was the largest in the history of Silicon Valley at the time. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
A Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
A Latest Social Stream
View Full A Social Stream
Latest A News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate A as an investment opportunity.
Investors with a long time horizon will be kicking themselves if they don't buy the dip in these stocks while they are on sale.
The top Dow stocks for 2023 are all big free cash flow generators that ought to be able to cope with whatever next year brings.
Texas Instruments (TXN) is expanding its space-grade analog semiconductor product menu in highly reliable plastic packages to meet the requirements of a wide range of space missions.
SANTA CLARA, Calif., November 29, 2022--Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today announced the deployment of the next generation of alarm resolution technology for checkpoints throughout London Heathrow airport, delivering advanced security and efficiency. The Insight200M from Agilent ensures increased safety on planes while improving passenger experience at airports.
Vishay (VSH) introduces an optocoupler, VOA300, which is likely to aid its momentum among applications on tough industrial landscapes.
A Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|