Agilent Technologies Inc. (A): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
A POWR Grades
- A scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for A is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- A's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 10.23% of US stocks).
A Stock Summary
- A has a higher market value than 94.33% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $39,020,816,522.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 183.55, AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 85.31% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for A is currently 28.84, higher than 83.66% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES INC are HZNP, CARR, RMD, HOLX, and CTVA.
- A's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.agilent.com.
A Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, A's price/sales ratio is 194.74% higher, now standing at 5.6.
- A's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 27.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for A.
A Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 21.09%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 0.5%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -10.42%.
The table below shows A's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
A's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- A has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.35% of graded US stocks.
- A's asset turnover comes in at 0.611 -- ranking 39th of 76 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- FEIM, FLDM, and TMO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with A.
The table below shows A's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
A Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of A, see our A price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$175.41||Average Broker Recommendation||1.44 (Moderate Buy)|
A Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
A Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$138.34||52-week high||$160.26|
|Prev. close||$134.49||52-week low||$112.52|
|Day high||$138.73||Avg. volume||1,410,729|
|50-day MA||$144.52||Dividend yield||0.67%|
|200-day MA||$137.82||Market Cap||40.91B|
Agilent Technologies Inc. (A) Company Bio
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an American analytical instrumentation development and manufacturing company that offers its products and services to markets worldwide. Its global headquarters is located in Santa Clara, California. Agilent was established in 1999 as a spin-off from Hewlett-Packard. The resulting IPO of Agilent stock was the largest in the history of Silicon Valley at the time. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
A Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
A Latest Social Stream
View Full A Social Stream
Latest A News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate A as an investment opportunity.
4 GARP Stocks to Scoop Up for Maximum Returns
Try the GARP strategy while seeking a profitable portfolio of stocks offering optimum value and growth investing. W.W. Grainger (GWW), Ameriprise Financial, Agilent and Bloomin' Brands hold promise.
Agilent (A) Down 2.7% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Rebound?
Agilent (A) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Agilent Technologies (A) Gains But Lags Market: What You Should Know
Agilent Technologies (A) closed at $133.85 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.92% move from the prior day.
OXY Stock: Cowen Upgrades Occidental Petroleum as Buffett’s Buying Spree Continues
Berkshire Hathaway's famous CEO is clearly enamored with OXY stock, as he keeps adding to his position in Occidental Petroleum.
SI Stock Alert: Short Squeeze Hopes Drive Silvergate Higher
Silvergate Capital (SI) stock is on the rise Tuesday as a potential short squeeze rally boils with a high short interest.
A Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AWant to see what other sources are saying about Agilent Technologies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Agilent Technologies Inc (A) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Agilent Technologies Inc (A) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Agilent Technologies Inc (A) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...