Agilent Technologies, Inc. (A): Price and Financial Metrics
A Stock Summary
- Agilent Technologies Inc's market capitalization of $27,488,454,237 is ahead of 92.45% of US-listed equities.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Agilent Technologies Inc is higher than 83.84% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- A's price/sales ratio is 5.32; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 77.07% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Agilent Technologies Inc are EBAY, HPQ, CERN, FTV, and MSCI.
- A's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Agilent Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.agilent.com.
A Stock Price Chart More Charts
A Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.82||52-week high||$90.64|
|Prev. close||$85.47||52-week low||$65.35|
|Day high||$85.86||Avg. volume||1,799,926|
|50-day MA||$85.38||Dividend yield||0.84%|
|200-day MA||$76.30||Market Cap||26.62B|
Agilent Technologies, Inc. (A) Company Bio
Agilent Technologies provides bio-analytical solutions and services to the life sciences, diagnostics and genomics, chemical analysis, communications, and electronics industries worldwide. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Santa Clara, California.
A Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Agilent Technologies Inc. To summarize, we found that Agilent Technologies Inc ranked in the 21st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for A, they are:
- In the past 5.55 years, Agilent Technologies Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.01%; that's higher than only 21.81% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Healthcare sector.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 8% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 22.92% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- A's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 46.82% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|