Agilent Technologies Inc (A) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering A.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
A Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- A has a greater average analyst price target than 88.2% of all US stocks.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of A is greater than 86.72% of all US stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of A is less than 94.59% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Agilent Technologies Inc's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 17.59% of Healthcare stocks.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of A is less than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of A is greater than nearly none of all US stocks.
- Agilent Technologies Inc's change in bullishness amongst analysts is less than just about 100% of all US stocks.
In terms of price targets and recommendations offered by analysts, the stocks in the Measuring and Control Equipment industry with the ratings most similar to Agilent Technologies Inc are FTV, PKI and TRMB.
What is the outlook for A? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.