Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG): Price and Financial Metrics
ABG Stock Summary
- Asbury Automotive Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96% of US listed stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Asbury Automotive Group Inc is higher than only 22.65% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- ABG's price/sales ratio is 0.56; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 11.28% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ABG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LAZY, GPI, CRD.A, BBBY, and AVT.
- ABG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Asbury Automotive Group Inc's official web site, go to www.asburyauto.com.
ABG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$205.98||52-week high||$269.28|
|Prev. close||$206.74||52-week low||$88.74|
|Day high||$210.69||Avg. volume||196,883|
|50-day MA||$184.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$143.80||Market Cap||3.98B|
Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG) Company Bio
Asbury Automotive Group operates as an automotive retailer in the United States. It offers a range of automotive products and services, including new and used vehicles; vehicle maintenance, replacement parts, and collision repair services; and aftermarket products, such as financing, insurance, and service contracts. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Duluth, Georgia.
ABG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Asbury Automotive Group Inc. To summarize, we found that Asbury Automotive Group Inc ranked in the 97th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 5807.17% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Asbury Automotive Group Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.61 years, is 1.16% -- higher than 91.54% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- As a business, ABG is generating more cash flow than 77.35% of positive cash flow stocks in the Consumer Cyclical.
- Asbury Automotive Group Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 4.71% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ABG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABG Latest Social Stream
View Full ABG Social Stream
Latest ABG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Asbury Automotive Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABG as an investment opportunity.
Asbury Automotive (ABG) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. (NYSE: ABG), one of the largest automotive retail and service companies in the U.S., announced that it will release its first quarter financial results before the market opens on April 27, 2021. Asbury will host a conference call later that day at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
Cristina Tzintzún Ramirez, NextGen America Executive Director, joins Yahoo Finance’s Alexis Christoforous and Kristin Myers to discuss Texas lawmakers advancing with restrictive election bill.
Joe Collins, Republican Candidate for California’s 43rd District, joins Yahoo Finance’s Kristin Myers and Alexis Christoforous to discuss Georgia’s voting restrictions and running for California’s 43rd District.
Mary-Pat Hector, Rise Inc. Program Strategist, joins Yahoo Finance’s Kristin Myers and Alexis Christoforous to discuss the federal lawsuit and boycotts over Georgia’s voting restrictions.
ABG Price Returns
Continue Researching ABGWant to see what other sources are saying about Asbury Automotive Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch