Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG): Price and Financial Metrics
ABG Stock Summary
- Asbury Automotive Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.41% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 10.78, Asbury Automotive Group Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 17.19% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.28, Asbury Automotive Group Inc has a higher such ratio than just 9.26% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ABG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GIII, BMCH, LAD, NSIT, and JELD.
- Visit ABG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.asburyauto.com.
ABG Stock Price Chart More Charts
ABG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$90.08||52-week high||$123.44|
|Prev. close||$94.81||52-week low||$65.54|
|Day high||$94.51||Avg. volume||225,679|
|50-day MA||$103.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$96.51||Market Cap||1.74B|
Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG) Company Bio
Asbury Automotive Group operates as an automotive retailer in the United States. It offers a range of automotive products and services, including new and used vehicles; vehicle maintenance, replacement parts, and collision repair services; and aftermarket products, such as financing, insurance, and service contracts. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Duluth, Georgia.