Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ABG POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ABG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ABG is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ABG's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 18.77% of US stocks).
ABG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ABG is 4.65 -- better than 91.24% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.41, Asbury Automotive Group Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 8.78% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ABG comes in at -72.94% -- higher than that of only 5.67% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Asbury Automotive Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AVNT, FRG, NPO, APG, and TILE.
- Visit ABG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.asburyauto.com.
ABG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, ABG's price/earnings ratio is 55.67% lower, now standing at 8.6.
- ABG's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 237 months.
- ABG's price/earnings ratio has moved down 3.5 over the prior 237 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABG.
ABG Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 7995.83%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 8731.82%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 101.04%.
The table below shows ABG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ABG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ABG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.78% of graded US stocks.
- ABG's asset turnover comes in at 2.624 -- ranking 20th of 165 Retail stocks.
- LAD, COST, and BBBY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ABG.
The table below shows ABG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ABG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$198.60||52-week high||$230.96|
|Prev. close||$186.03||52-week low||$146.43|
|Day high||$203.92||Avg. volume||261,789|
|50-day MA||$173.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$173.55||Market Cap||4.40B|
Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG) Company Bio
Asbury Automotive Group operates as an automotive retailer in the United States. It offers a range of automotive products and services, including new and used vehicles; vehicle maintenance, replacement parts, and collision repair services; and aftermarket products, such as financing, insurance, and service contracts. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Duluth, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
ABG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABG Latest Social Stream
View Full ABG Social Stream
Latest ABG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Asbury Automotive Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABG as an investment opportunity.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights Asbury Automotive Group, ON Semiconductor, WESCO International, SM Energy Company and Denbury
Asbury Automotive Group, ON Semiconductor, WESCO International, SM Energy Company and Denbury are included in this blog.
Alibaba's (BABA) third-quarter fiscal 2022 results reflect strength across China commerce, International commerce, Cloud and Logistics businesses.
ABG, ARCB, and BAK made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) growth stocks list on February 25, 2022
Carvana (CVNA) incurs a loss in the fourth quarter of 2021, but sales rise year over year. The company provides guidance for 2022 amidst an anticipated tough year ahead.
Booking Holdings' (BKNG) fourth-quarter 2021 results reflect improvements in bookings and travel demand amid the ongoing pandemic.
ABG Price Returns
Continue Researching ABGWant to see what other sources are saying about Asbury Automotive Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch