Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ABG POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ABG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ABG is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ABG ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 44th percentile.
ABG Stock Summary
- Asbury Automotive Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.92% of US listed stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Asbury Automotive Group Inc is higher than just 18.7% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.49, Asbury Automotive Group Inc has a higher such ratio than only 8.95% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Asbury Automotive Group Inc are GPI, CRI, PAHC, PAG, and ULH.
- Visit ABG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.asburyauto.com.
ABG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, ABG's EV/EBIT ratio is 40.64% lower, now standing at 11.1.
- Over the past 235 months, ABG's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
- ABG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 235 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABG.
ABG Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 2.74%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -3.5%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 27.52%.
The table below shows ABG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ABG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$205.46||52-week high||$216.88|
|Prev. close||$202.62||52-week low||$88.74|
|Day high||$206.76||Avg. volume||187,610|
|50-day MA||$183.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$164.31||Market Cap||3.97B|
Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG) Company Bio
Asbury Automotive Group operates as an automotive retailer in the United States. It offers a range of automotive products and services, including new and used vehicles; vehicle maintenance, replacement parts, and collision repair services; and aftermarket products, such as financing, insurance, and service contracts. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Duluth, Georgia.
ABG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Asbury Automotive Group Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Asbury Automotive Group Inc ranked in the 97th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Asbury Automotive Group Inc, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.77 years comes in at 1.16%; that's greater than 91.74% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 77.52% of its sector Consumer Cyclical.
- Asbury Automotive Group Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 6.49% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ABG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABG Latest Social Stream
View Full ABG Social Stream
Latest ABG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Asbury Automotive Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABG as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 10 best used car stocks to buy. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Best Used Car Stocks to Buy. The conversations around the automotive sector in the media tend to focus on the electric revolution in the industry and […]
BNS, LNN, FANH, ABG, and CPLP have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on July 28, 2021.
The press release detailing Asbury's second quarter results was issued earlier this morning and is posted on our website at asburyauto.com. Participating with me today are David Hult, our President and Chief Executive Officer; and Dan Clara, our Senior Vice President of Operations.
Asbury Automotive (ABG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 46.79% and 10.76%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
DULUTH, Ga., July 27, 2021--Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. (NYSE: ABG), one of the largest automotive retail and service companies in the U.S., reported record net income for the second quarter 2021 of $152.1 million ($7.80 per diluted share). This compares to net income of $49.6 million ($2.57 per diluted share) in the prior year quarter.
ABG Price Returns
Continue Researching ABGWant to see what other sources are saying about Asbury Automotive Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch