Abbott Laboratories (ABT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ABT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ABT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.99% of US stocks.
- ABT's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- ABT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.14% of US stocks).
ABT Stock Summary
- ABT has a market capitalization of $193,762,237,139 -- more than approximately 99.01% of US stocks.
- Abbott Laboratories's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.77% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Abbott Laboratories's share price is greater than that of only 4.13% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Abbott Laboratories, a group of peers worth examining would be NVO, MRK, TMUS, WFC, and NVS.
- Visit ABT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.abbott.com.
ABT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$109.91||52-week high||$128.54|
|Prev. close||$110.15||52-week low||$86.16|
|Day high||$110.33||Avg. volume||5,715,900|
|50-day MA||$117.70||Dividend yield||1.64%|
|200-day MA||$113.57||Market Cap||195.29B|
Abbott Laboratories (ABT) Company Bio
Abbott Laboratories is an American multinational medical devices and health care company with headquarters in Abbott Park, Illinois, United States. The company was founded by Chicago physician Wallace Calvin Abbott in 1888 to formulate known drugs; today, it sells medical devices, diagnostics, branded generic medicines and nutritional products. It split off its research-based pharmaceuticals business into AbbVie in 2013. (Source:Wikipedia)
ABT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Abbott Laboratories. To summarize, we found that Abbott Laboratories ranked in the 43th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ABT, they are:
- As a business, ABT is generating more cash flow than 92.76% of positive cash flow stocks in the Healthcare.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 8% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 24.57% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- ABT's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 40.94% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ABT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABT Latest Social Stream
View Full ABT Social Stream
Latest ABT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Abbott Laboratories that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABT as an investment opportunity.
Global Pharmaceutical Laboratory Information Management Systems Market 2021 Anticipated to Grow at an Impressive Rate by 2027 with Top Key Players like Abbott Laboratories,Agilent Technologies, Inc.,Epic Systems Corporation
Pharmaceutical Laboratory Information Management Systems Market ( 2021 Updated ) Latest research on Global Pharmaceutical Laboratory Information Management Systems Market report covers forecast and analysis on a worldwide, regional and country level. The study provides historical information of 2016-2021 together with
At 14.47% CAGR, Hemato Oncology Testing Market Size, Share, Industry Analysis Report by Trends, Covid-19 Impact, Top Players are Hoffmann-La Roche, Abbott Laboratories, IAGEN N.V., Molecular MD, Invivoscribe
Hemato Oncology Testing market report is segmented on the basis of type, application and regional & country level. Based upon type, global hemato oncology testing market is segmented into leukemia testing, acute myeloid testing, multiple myeloma testing and other. On
Shares of Abbott Laboratories (NYSE: ABT ) saw some unusual options activity on Friday. Following the unusual option alert, the stock price moved up to $110.21. Sentiment: BULLISH Option Type: SWEEP Trade Type: CALL Expiration Date: 2021-06-11 Strike Price: $107.00 Volume: 1870 Open Interest: 2043 Three Indications Of Unusual Options Activity Exceptionally large volume (compared to historical averages) is one reason for which options market activity can be considered unusual. The volume of options activity refers to the number of contracts traded over a given time period. Open interest is the number of unsettled contracts that have been traded but not yet closed by either counterparty. In other words, open interest represents the quantity of contracts that individual parties have writte...
Emerging Trends in Continuous Glucose Monitoring Systems Industry: Market Estimation 2021-2027 and Company Profiles: ABBOTT LABORATORIES, A. MENARINI DIAGNOSTICS S.R.L., DEXCOM, ECHO THERAPEUTICS, F. HOFFMANN-LA ROCHE LTD., GLYSENS INCORPORATED, and more
AllTheResearchs Global Continuous Glucose Monitoring Systems Market Strategic recommendations, Trends, Segmentation, Use case Analysis, Competitive Intelligence, Global and Regional Forecast (to 2027) report provides an overview of the market size of Continuous Glucose Monitoring Systems for the regions United States, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan, etc. Based on the Continuous Glucose 
No summary available.
ABT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|