Abbott Laboratories (ABT): Price and Financial Metrics
ABT Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $154,527,659,503, Abbott Laboratories has a greater market value than 98.93% of US stocks.
- Abbott Laboratories's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.47% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ABT is more volatile than just 9.34% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ABT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MDT, TMO, UTX, GSK, and ADBE.
- Visit ABT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.abbott.com.
ABT Stock Price Chart More Charts
ABT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$90.40||52-week high||$92.45|
|Prev. close||$90.73||52-week low||$68.80|
|Day high||$91.53||Avg. volume||5,909,212|
|50-day MA||$86.16||Dividend yield||1.59%|
|200-day MA||$83.03||Market Cap||159.87B|
Abbott Laboratories (ABT) Company Bio
Abbott Laboratories manufactures and sells health care products worldwide. The company operates in four business segments: Established Pharmaceutical Products, Diagnostic Products, Nutritional Products, and Vascular Products. The company was founded in 1888 and is based in Abbott Park, Illinois.