Abbott Laboratories (ABT): Price and Financial Metrics
ABT Stock Summary
- ABT has a higher market value than 99.05% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $145,402,428,065.
- ABT's went public 33.97 years ago, making it older than 92.37% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Abbott Laboratories's share price is greater than that of only 10.02% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Abbott Laboratories are MDT, CRM, TMO, IBM, and UTX.
- Visit ABT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.abbott.com.
ABT Stock Price Chart More Charts
ABT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$86.35||52-week high||$88.76|
|Prev. close||$85.97||52-week low||$65.44|
|Day high||$86.71||Avg. volume||5,233,576|
|50-day MA||$83.21||Dividend yield||1.49%|
|200-day MA||$81.87||Market Cap||152.71B|
Abbott Laboratories (ABT) Company Bio
Abbott Laboratories manufactures and sells health care products worldwide. The company operates in four business segments: Established Pharmaceutical Products, Diagnostic Products, Nutritional Products, and Vascular Products. The company was founded in 1888 and is based in Abbott Park, Illinois.