Abbott Laboratories (ABT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ABT has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 94.09% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- Currently, ABT generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 94.11% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, ABT has returned $2,722,000,000 US dollars -- more than 94.01% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ABT's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: HRTG, NFE, HLI, NUS and FCFS.
ABT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of ABT, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 7%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ABT, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Abbott Laboratories's dividend yield of 1.61% is in the bottom 31.77%.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Abbott Laboratories has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 78.15% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
ABT Dividend Chart
ABT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|