Abbott Laboratories (ABT) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Abbott Laboratories think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
ABT Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for ABT as an investment opportunity.
- Abbott Laboratories's number of analysts covering the stock is higher than 93.06% of Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- Abbott Laboratories's average analyst price target is greater than 93.06% of Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of ABT is higher than 9.25% of Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of ABT is lower than 12.8% of Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- Abbott Laboratories's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than 79.65% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- ABT has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 67.68% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- ABT has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding ABT using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.