Adobe Inc. (ADBE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADBE POWR Grades
- ADBE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ADBE is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ADBE's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 21.86% of US stocks).
ADBE Stock Summary
- ADOBE INC's market capitalization of $179,562,894,000 is ahead of 99.01% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 727.35, ADOBE INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.13% of US stocks.
- ADOBE INC's stock had its IPO on August 14, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.94% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ADOBE INC are NFLX, INTU, TXN, RTX, and PYPL.
- Visit ADBE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.adobe.com.
ADBE Valuation Summary
- ADBE's price/sales ratio is 9.6; this is 242.86% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- ADBE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 5.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADBE.
ADBE Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 17.06%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 68.99%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1.9%.
The table below shows ADBE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADBE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADBE has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.6% of graded US stocks.
- ADBE's asset turnover comes in at 0.598 -- ranking 271st of 561 Business Services stocks.
- BL, CCRN, and FDS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADBE.
The table below shows ADBE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADBE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADBE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$379.33||52-week high||$522.48|
|Prev. close||$392.23||52-week low||$274.73|
|Day high||$386.72||Avg. volume||2,562,839|
|50-day MA||$343.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$362.21||Market Cap||173.66B|
Adobe Inc. (ADBE) Company Bio
Adobe Inc. is an American multinational computer software company. Incorporated in Delaware and headquartered in San Jose, California, it has historically specialized in software for the creation and publication of a wide range of content, including graphics, photography, illustration, animation, multimedia/video, motion pictures and print. The company has expanded into digital marketing management software. Adobe has millions of users worldwide. Flagship products include: Photoshop image editing software, Adobe Illustrator vector-based illustration software, Adobe Acrobat Reader and the Portable Document Format (PDF), plus a host of tools primarily for audio-visual content creation, editing and publishing. The company began by leading in the desktop publishing revolution of the mid-eighties, went on to lead in animation and multi-media through its acquisition of Macromedia, from which it acquired animation technology Adobe Flash, Developed inDesign and subsequently gained a leadership position in publishing over Quark and PageMaker, developed video editing and compositing technology in Premiere, pioneered low-code web development with Muse, and emerged with a suite of solutions for marketing management. Adobe offered a bundled solution of its products named Adobe Creative Suite, which evolved into a SaaS subscription offering Adobe Creative Cloud. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ADBE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADBE Latest Social Stream
View Full ADBE Social Stream
Latest ADBE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADOBE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADBE as an investment opportunity.
The Great Endurance Race of Investing
For the full year of 2022 Andvari was down 33.8% net of fees while the SPDR S&P 500 ETF was down 18.2%.* Andvari clients, please refer to your reports for your specific performance and holdings. The table below shows Andvari’s composite performance against two benchmarks while the chart shows the cumulative gains of a $100,000 investment.
SAN JOSE, Calif., February 01, 2023--Today, Adobe (Nasdaq:ADBE) announced that Samsung Galaxy S23 series smartphones globally will use Adobe Lightroom as the exclusive default photo editor for RAW photos taken with the Expert RAW app. The Expert RAW app, available exclusively on Samsung Galaxy, enables DSLR-style image shooting and editing in RAW and JPEG. Once downloaded, Expert RAW app functionality can also be accessed through the native Camera app on the Galaxy S23 series. For an enhanced Ga
Andvari Associates, an investment management company, released its fourth-quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. For the full year of 2022, the fund was down 33.8% net of fees compared to the SPDR S&P 500 ETF, which was down 18.2%. In addition, please check the fund’s top five holdings to […]
With breakthroughs in machine learning and artificial intelligence, a new era has begun.
When looking for the best artificial intelligence stocks to buy, identify companies using AI technology to improve products or gain a strategic edge.
ADBE Price Returns