Adobe Inc. (ADBE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADBE POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ADBE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ADBE is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- ADBE's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 22.12% of US stocks).
ADBE Stock Summary
- ADBE has a higher market value than 99.5% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $304,550,064,000.
- ADBE's went public 35.23 years ago, making it older than 92.16% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- ADBE's price/sales ratio is 20.17; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 90.2% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Adobe Inc are CRM, NFLX, PYPL, ORCL, and CSCO.
- ADBE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Adobe Inc's official web site, go to www.adobe.com.
ADBE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ADBE's price/sales ratio is 315.09% higher, now standing at 22.
- ADBE's price/sales ratio has moved up 16.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ADBE's price/sales ratio has gone up 16.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADBE.
ADBE Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 55.4%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 72.06%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 222.11%.
The table below shows ADBE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADBE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADBE has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.55% of graded US stocks.
- ADBE's asset turnover comes in at 0.598 -- ranking 272nd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- BL, CCRN, and FDS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADBE.
The table below shows ADBE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADBE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADBE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$640.08||52-week high||$673.88|
|Prev. close||$642.50||52-week low||$420.78|
|Day high||$648.81||Avg. volume||2,253,757|
|50-day MA||$628.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$547.09||Market Cap||304.93B|
Adobe Inc. (ADBE) Company Bio
Adobe Inc. is an American multinational computer software company. Incorporated in Delaware and headquartered in San Jose, California, it has historically specialized in software for the creation and publication of a wide range of content, including graphics, photography, illustration, animation, multimedia/video, motion pictures and print. The company has expanded into digital marketing management software. Adobe has millions of users worldwide. Flagship products include: Photoshop image editing software, Adobe Illustrator vector-based illustration software, Adobe Acrobat Reader and the Portable Document Format (PDF), plus a host of tools primarily for audio-visual content creation, editing and publishing. The company began by leading in the desktop publishing revolution of the mid-eighties, went on to lead in animation and multi-media through its acquisition of Macromedia, from which it acquired animation technology Adobe Flash, Developed inDesign and subsequently gained a leadership position in publishing over Quark and PageMaker, developed video editing and compositing technology in Premiere, pioneered low-code web development with Muse, and emerged with a suite of solutions for marketing management. Adobe offered a bundled solution of its products named Adobe Creative Suite, which evolved into a SaaS subscription offering Adobe Creative Cloud. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ADBE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADBE Latest Social Stream
View Full ADBE Social Stream
Latest ADBE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Adobe Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADBE as an investment opportunity.
TORONTO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SoftwareReviews, a division of IT research and advisory firm Info-Tech Research Group, has published its 2021 Marketing Automation - Enterprise Software Data Quadrant Awards, naming four vendors as gold medalists. The following vendors are winners according to the feedback provided by their end-users via SoftwareReviews comprehensive online survey: Acoustic Campaign HubSpot Marketing Hub ActiveCampgain Adobe Marketo Engage Vendors are rated on product features, vendor
(Bloomberg) -- Adobe Inc. Chief Executive Officer Shantanu Narayen sees tools that foster teamwork and products that take advantage of trends in the digital world such as non-fungible tokens and virtual reality as the next wave of growth for his company that dominates creative design software. Most Read from BloombergCities' Answer to Sprawl? Go Wild.Hamburg Is at the Heart of Germany’s Growing Dilemma Over ChinaWhy Americans and Britons Are Rushing to Buy Idyllic Homes in ItalyOne of California
SAN JOSE, Calif., October 26, 2021--Today, Adobe (Nasdaq:ADBE) kicked off Adobe MAX 2021, the largest creativity conference in the world. The company delivered innovation across Creative Cloud flagship applications and introduced new collaboration capabilities to fuel new levels of creativity for millions of customers worldwide, from students to social media creators to creative professionals.
Walmart is now competing directly with Amazon for third party merchants, offering to help them finance, sell and deliver their goods through its own infrastructure
Read more Adobe is Up for the 3rd Day in a Row The post Adobe is Up for the 3rd Day in a Row appeared first on CFDTrading .
ADBE Price Returns