Adobe Inc. (ADBE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADBE POWR Grades
- ADBE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ADBE is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- ADBE ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
ADBE Stock Summary
- Adobe Inc's market capitalization of $295,806,288,000 is ahead of 99.49% of US-listed equities.
- ADBE's went public 34.98 years ago, making it older than 92.16% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 20.56, Adobe Inc has a higher such ratio than 90.14% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Adobe Inc are ASML, NKE, DIS, PG, and BAC.
- ADBE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Adobe Inc's official web site, go to www.adobe.com.
ADBE Valuation Summary
- ADBE's price/sales ratio is 19.9; this is 282.69% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- ADBE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 33 over the prior 243 months.
- ADBE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 33 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADBE.
ADBE Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 49.22%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 224.13%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 72.2%.
The table below shows ADBE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADBE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADBE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$621.63||52-week high||$631.64|
|Prev. close||$621.70||52-week low||$420.78|
|Day high||$622.80||Avg. volume||2,377,487|
|50-day MA||$565.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$501.22||Market Cap||296.14B|
Adobe Inc. (ADBE) Company Bio
Adobe Inc. is an American multinational computer software company. Incorporated in Delaware and headquartered in San Jose, California, it has historically specialized in software for the creation and publication of a wide range of content, including graphics, photography, illustration, animation, multimedia/video, motion pictures and print. The company has expanded into digital marketing management software. Adobe has millions of users worldwide. Flagship products include: Photoshop image editing software, Adobe Illustrator vector-based illustration software, Adobe Acrobat Reader and the Portable Document Format (PDF), plus a host of tools primarily for audio-visual content creation, editing and publishing. The company began by leading in the desktop publishing revolution of the mid-eighties, went on to lead in animation and multi-media through its acquisition of Macromedia, from which it acquired animation technology Adobe Flash, Developed inDesign and subsequently gained a leadership position in publishing over Quark and PageMaker, developed video editing and compositing technology in Premiere, pioneered low-code web development with Muse, and emerged with a suite of solutions for marketing management. Adobe offered a bundled solution of its products named Adobe Creative Suite, which evolved into a SaaS subscription offering Adobe Creative Cloud. (Source:Wikipedia)
ADBE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Adobe Inc. To summarize, we found that Adobe Inc ranked in the 42th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 37.17%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ADBE, they are:
- ADBE's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 53.66% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Adobe Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Technology), Adobe Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 20.37% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ADBE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADBE Latest Social Stream
View Full ADBE Social Stream
Latest ADBE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Adobe Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADBE as an investment opportunity.
metamorworks/iStock via Getty Images Walmart (WMT) will start offering several of its technologies and capabilities to other businesses and brands seeking to serve customers better. As part of this effort, Walmart also announced a strategic partnership with Adobe (ADBE) to integrate Walmart’s Marketplace, online and in-store fulfillment, and pickup technologies with...
E-commerce retailer Walmart (WMT) announced that it has entered into a strategic partnership with Adobe (ADBE) to extend its technologies and capabilities to other businesses and brands. The terms of the deal have not been disclosed so far. With this association, Walmart’s unique cloud-based services will be made available to retail businesses of all sizes through Adobe Commerce platform. The platform currently offers commerce solution for merchants and brands. Also, the retail businesses will be able to reach new customers through Walmart’s Marketplace where they can make use of its in-store pickup and delivery services. The company noted that the partnership will help businesses improve their operational efficiency.
Trading volumes indicate that traders have been buying calls and selling puts in anticipation of a positive earnings report.
Walmart Inc. said early Wednesday that it has partnered with Adobe Inc. to bring its technology to other businesses. Walmart has built new capabilities to serve its customers, and its integrating its marketplace, online and in-store fulfillment with Adobe Commerce, which will allow other retailers to use Walmart's cloud-based services for pickup, delivery and other services. "Commercializing our technologies and capabilities helps us sustainably reinvest back into our customer value proposition,
This innovation-fueled business continues to grow its total addressable market (TAM) through a combination of synergy driving acquisitions and organic developments that power its unprecedented profitable growth
ADBE Price Returns