Adobe Inc. (ADBE): Price and Financial Metrics
ADBE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$506.30||52-week high||$570.24|
|Prev. close||$511.60||52-week low||$274.73|
|Day high||$510.14||Avg. volume||3,205,554|
|50-day MA||$530.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$419.59||Market Cap||230.77B|
ADBE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADBE POWR Grades
- ADBE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ADBE is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ADBE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
ADBE Stock Summary
- ADBE has a higher market value than 99.31% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $233,779,820,000.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 958.8, ADOBE INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.58% of US stocks.
- ADOBE INC's stock had its IPO on August 14, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.59% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ADOBE INC are CSCO, CRM, SAP, ABBV, and INTU.
- ADBE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ADOBE INC's official web site, go to www.adobe.com.
ADBE Valuation Summary
- ADBE's price/earnings ratio is 48.2; this is 88.28% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ADBE's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADBE.
ADBE Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 75.37%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 89.53%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 52.68%.
The table below shows ADBE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADBE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADBE has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.6% of graded US stocks.
- ADBE's asset turnover comes in at 0.598 -- ranking 271st of 561 Business Services stocks.
- BL, CCRN, and FDS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADBE.
The table below shows ADBE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Adobe Inc. (ADBE) Company Bio
Adobe Inc. is an American multinational computer software company. Incorporated in Delaware and headquartered in San Jose, California, it has historically specialized in software for the creation and publication of a wide range of content, including graphics, photography, illustration, animation, multimedia/video, motion pictures and print. The company has expanded into digital marketing management software. Adobe has millions of users worldwide. Flagship products include: Photoshop image editing software, Adobe Illustrator vector-based illustration software, Adobe Acrobat Reader and the Portable Document Format (PDF), plus a host of tools primarily for audio-visual content creation, editing and publishing. The company began by leading in the desktop publishing revolution of the mid-eighties, went on to lead in animation and multi-media through its acquisition of Macromedia, from which it acquired animation technology Adobe Flash, Developed inDesign and subsequently gained a leadership position in publishing over Quark and PageMaker, developed video editing and compositing technology in Premiere, pioneered low-code web development with Muse, and emerged with a suite of solutions for marketing management. Adobe offered a bundled solution of its products named Adobe Creative Suite, which evolved into a SaaS subscription offering Adobe Creative Cloud. (Source:Wikipedia)
ADBE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADBE Latest Social Stream
View Full ADBE Social Stream
Latest ADBE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADOBE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADBE as an investment opportunity.
Software growth stocks outperformed in the first half of 2023. But will the artificial intelligence-driven rally be sustainable for software stocks?
Amid hype over artificial intelligence and ChatGPT, the best AI stocks generate sales or get a strategic edge from the fast maturing technology.
FedEx, Adobe, Nike and Costco are highlights of the Zacks Earnings Preview article.
Adobe Inc.'s (NDAQ:NASDAQ:ADBE) shares have been outperforming the broader market this year, with a 53% appreciation compared to a 13% increase in the S&P500 index. As of Monday, the company's shares are trading at about $514, which is 13% lower than the estimated fair value of $594, according to Trefis' valuation.
The fact that multiple Adobe Inc. ( NASDAQ:ADBE ) insiders offloaded a considerable amount of shares over the past year...
ADBE Price Returns