Adobe Inc. (ADBE): Price and Financial Metrics
ADBE Stock Summary
- Adobe Inc's market capitalization of $166,009,918,170 is ahead of 99.1% of US-listed equities.
- ADBE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 607.51 -- higher than 92.82% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- ADBE's price/sales ratio is 15.6; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 92.42% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADBE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SAP, ORCL, NVO, NFLX, and PYPL.
- ADBE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Adobe Inc's official web site, go to www.adobe.com.
ADBE Stock Price Chart More Charts
ADBE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$351.37||52-week high||$355.69|
|Prev. close||$351.76||52-week low||$237.27|
|Day high||$355.69||Avg. volume||2,017,875|
|50-day MA||$321.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$293.03||Market Cap||169.41B|
Adobe Inc. (ADBE) Company Bio
Adobe Systems is a diversified software company worldwide. It operates in three segments: Digital Media, Digital Marketing, and Print and Publishing. The Company offers products and services for professionals, marketers, application developers, enterprises and consumers for creating, managing, delivering, optimizing and engaging with content. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in San Jose, California.