Adobe Inc. (ADBE): Price and Financial Metrics
ADBE Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $245,792,380,000, Adobe Inc has a greater market value than 99.45% of US stocks.
- Adobe Inc's stock had its IPO on August 14, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.25% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Adobe Inc's share price is greater than that of just 2.67% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADBE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NFLX, ORCL, CSCO, CRM, and PFE.
- ADBE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Adobe Inc's official web site, go to www.adobe.com.
ADBE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADBE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$514.21||52-week high||$536.88|
|Prev. close||$516.17||52-week low||$325.21|
|Day high||$517.29||Avg. volume||2,755,181|
|50-day MA||$474.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$474.47||Market Cap||245.79B|
Adobe Inc. (ADBE) Company Bio
Adobe Systems is a diversified software company worldwide. It operates in three segments: Digital Media, Digital Marketing, and Print and Publishing. The Company offers products and services for professionals, marketers, application developers, enterprises and consumers for creating, managing, delivering, optimizing and engaging with content. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in San Jose, California.
ADBE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ADBE, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Adobe Inc ranked in the 43th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 38.67%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Adobe Inc, consider:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 2% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 9.77% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- ADBE's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 50.03% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Adobe Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Technology), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ADBE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADBE Latest Social Stream
View Full ADBE Social Stream
Latest ADBE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Adobe Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADBE as an investment opportunity.
Adobe Inc. (ADBE) 2021 Annual Meeting of Stockholders April 20, 2021 12:00 PM ET Company Participants Shantanu Narayen - Chairman, President and CEO Dana Rao - General Counsel and Corporate Secretary John Murphy - Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Jonathan Vaas - Vice President of Investor Relations Presentation...
IBM has lost in the mass market for cloud, and its AI efforts are incomplete.
It's not easy for the leaders of big companies to push for major change given what's at risk.
As a deal with all 50 states heats up its rivalry with DocuSign, Adobe stock breaks out and joins Microsoft and ServiceNow on list of top growth stocks.
Top Stock Reports for Microsoft, JPMorgan & Honeywell
ADBE Price Returns
Continue Researching ADBEWant to see what other sources are saying about Adobe Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!