Adobe Inc. (ADBE): Price and Financial Metrics
ADBE Stock Summary
- Adobe Inc's market capitalization of $134,331,813,998 is ahead of 98.84% of US-listed equities.
- ADBE's went public 33.34 years ago, making it older than 91.73% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- ADBE's price/sales ratio is 12.62; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.73% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Adobe Inc are NVO, UTX, NFLX, PYPL, and GSK.
- Visit ADBE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.adobe.com.
ADBE Stock Price Chart More Charts
ADBE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$304.17||52-week high||$313.11|
|Prev. close||$307.05||52-week low||$204.95|
|Day high||$309.03||Avg. volume||2,672,876|
|50-day MA||$285.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$282.43||Market Cap||147.24B|
Adobe Inc. (ADBE) Company Bio
Adobe Systems is a diversified software company worldwide. It operates in three segments: Digital Media, Digital Marketing, and Print and Publishing. The Company offers products and services for professionals, marketers, application developers, enterprises and consumers for creating, managing, delivering, optimizing and engaging with content. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in San Jose, California.