Adobe Inc. (ADBE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADBE POWR Grades
- ADBE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.11% of US stocks.
- ADBE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ADBE's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 18.48% of US stocks).
ADBE Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $127,940,480,000, ADOBE INC has a greater market value than 98.76% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 280.81, ADOBE INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.87% of US stocks.
- ADOBE INC's stock had its IPO on August 14, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.67% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADBE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RTX, PYPL, NFLX, CSCO, and INTU.
- ADBE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ADOBE INC's official web site, go to www.adobe.com.
ADBE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ADBE's price/sales ratio is 208.33% higher, now standing at 7.4.
- Over the past 243 months, ADBE's price/earnings ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADBE.
ADBE Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 38.42%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 178.86%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 49.34%.
The table below shows ADBE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADBE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADBE has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.6% of graded US stocks.
- ADBE's asset turnover comes in at 0.598 -- ranking 271st of 561 Business Services stocks.
- BL, CCRN, and FDS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADBE.
The table below shows ADBE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADBE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADBE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$297.38||52-week high||$699.54|
|Prev. close||$294.97||52-week low||$274.73|
|Day high||$298.81||Avg. volume||3,595,641|
|50-day MA||$371.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$426.25||Market Cap||138.25B|
Adobe Inc. (ADBE) Company Bio
Adobe Inc. is an American multinational computer software company. Incorporated in Delaware and headquartered in San Jose, California, it has historically specialized in software for the creation and publication of a wide range of content, including graphics, photography, illustration, animation, multimedia/video, motion pictures and print. The company has expanded into digital marketing management software. Adobe has millions of users worldwide. Flagship products include: Photoshop image editing software, Adobe Illustrator vector-based illustration software, Adobe Acrobat Reader and the Portable Document Format (PDF), plus a host of tools primarily for audio-visual content creation, editing and publishing. The company began by leading in the desktop publishing revolution of the mid-eighties, went on to lead in animation and multi-media through its acquisition of Macromedia, from which it acquired animation technology Adobe Flash, Developed inDesign and subsequently gained a leadership position in publishing over Quark and PageMaker, developed video editing and compositing technology in Premiere, pioneered low-code web development with Muse, and emerged with a suite of solutions for marketing management. Adobe offered a bundled solution of its products named Adobe Creative Suite, which evolved into a SaaS subscription offering Adobe Creative Cloud. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ADBE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADBE Latest Social Stream
View Full ADBE Social Stream
Latest ADBE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADOBE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADBE as an investment opportunity.
Software growth stocks are still looking for a catalyst as the sector lags the S&P 500. Guidance for 2023 will be key for software stocks.
When looking for the best artificial intelligence stocks to buy, identify companies using AI technology to improve products or gain a strategic edge, such as Google, Microsoft and Nvidia.
Polen Capital, an investment management company, released its “Polen Focus Growth Fund” second quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the second quarter, the fund returned -23.94% net of fees compared to a -16.10% return for the S&P 500 and -20.92% return for the Russell 1000 Growth Index. […]
Let's talk about the popular Adobe Inc. ( NASDAQ:ADBE ). The company's shares saw significant share price movement...
Let's explore two great large-cap technology stocks for investors to consider buying in October at levels that might look like bargains in the not-too-distant future.
ADBE Price Returns