Akamai Technologies, Inc. (AKAM): Price and Financial Metrics
AKAM Stock Summary
- AKAM has a higher market value than 88.94% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $15,001,857,634.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -15.79%, Akamai Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 16.3% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Akamai Technologies Inc is reporting a growth rate of 109.41%; that's higher than 89.39% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Akamai Technologies Inc are FTNT, PAYC, ABMD, VSAT, and CYBR.
- Visit AKAM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.akamai.com.
AKAM Stock Price Chart More Charts
AKAM Price/Volume Stats
Akamai Technologies, Inc. (AKAM) Company Bio
Akamai Technologies provides cloud services for delivering, optimizing, and securing online content and business applications in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.