Akamai Technologies, Inc. (AKAM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AKAM POWR Grades
- AKAM scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 85.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AKAM is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- AKAM's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 24.91% of US stocks).
AKAM Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $19,262,357,333, Akamai Technologies Inc has a greater market value than 87.51% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 173.91, Akamai Technologies Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 82.52% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Akamai Technologies Inc's share price is greater than that of only 4.31% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Akamai Technologies Inc are PTC, MXIM, BMRN, QRVO, and CPRT.
- AKAM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Akamai Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.akamai.com.
AKAM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AKAM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$117.88||52-week high||$124.91|
|Prev. close||$118.18||52-week low||$92.64|
|Day high||$118.70||Avg. volume||1,824,302|
|50-day MA||$111.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$106.46||Market Cap||19.21B|
Akamai Technologies, Inc. (AKAM) Company Bio
Akamai Technologies provides cloud services for delivering, optimizing, and securing online content and business applications in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
AKAM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Akamai Technologies Inc. To summarize, we found that Akamai Technologies Inc ranked in the 26th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 67.83%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Akamai Technologies Inc ended up being:
- AKAM's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 29.89% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 14.37% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AKAM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AKAM Latest Social Stream
View Full AKAM Social Stream
Latest AKAM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Akamai Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AKAM as an investment opportunity.
Akamai (NASDAQ: AKAM), the world's most trusted solution for protecting and delivering digital experiences, today announces powerful enhancements designed to enable Akamai customers to create and deliver even more exceptional user experiences at the edge.
Akamai Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: AKAM), the world's most trusted solution for protecting and delivering digital experiences, announces Dr. Boaz Gelbord has joined Akamai as senior vice president and chief security officer, effective today. Gelbord will assume direct leadership of Akamai's existing information security organization which includes responsibility for cybersecurity, information security compliance, and the protection of Akamai's systems, data, employees, and the world's leading in
Media Streaming Market Size to Grow with Stupendous CAGR by 2028 Adobe Systems, Akamai Technologies, Amazon, Apple
Global Media Streaming Industry report provides detailed study to understand current market scenario and future aspects. The report helps to comprehend Emerging Trends and Growth Opportunities along with important developments in the Media Streaming market. Media Streaming is a multimedia service
Fastly, Cloudflare, and Akamai will be Apple's partners in providing a feature that lets users hide their identity when visiting websites, according to a blog post Tuesday.
Does the June share price for Akamai Technologies, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AKAM ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will...
AKAM Price Returns
Continue Researching AKAMWant to do more research on Akamai Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Akamai Technologies Inc (AKAM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Akamai Technologies Inc (AKAM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Akamai Technologies Inc (AKAM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch