Akamai Technologies, Inc. (AKAM): Price and Financial Metrics
AKAM Stock Summary
- AKAM has a market capitalization of $15,545,197,914 -- more than approximately 86.6% of US stocks.
- AKAM's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 127.62 -- higher than 76.41% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The volatility of Akamai Technologies Inc's share price is greater than that of only 3.32% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Akamai Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TECH, QUOT, EB, PCRX, and HZNP.
- Visit AKAM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.akamai.com.
AKAM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AKAM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$94.50||52-week high||$124.91|
|Prev. close||$95.49||52-week low||$75.18|
|Day high||$96.57||Avg. volume||2,388,371|
|50-day MA||$106.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$106.42||Market Cap||15.38B|
Akamai Technologies, Inc. (AKAM) Company Bio
Akamai Technologies provides cloud services for delivering, optimizing, and securing online content and business applications in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
AKAM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for AKAM, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Akamai Technologies Inc ranked in the 31th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Akamai Technologies Inc, consider:
- As a business, AKAM is generating more cash flow than 75.45% of positive cash flow stocks in the Technology.
- Akamai Technologies Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 24.76% of tickers in our DCF set.
- AKAM's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 24.76% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AKAM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AKAM Latest Social Stream
View Full AKAM Social Stream
Latest AKAM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Akamai Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AKAM as an investment opportunity.
On February 12th, I advised my subscribers to buy Feb 19 $105 puts on Fastly (FSLY) ahead of earnings. Fastly showed surprisingly strong growth in 2020, and I expected mean reversion to play out in the current year, which is more-or-less what occurred, with guidance of weaker growth. The stock...
Akamai Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:AKAM) EVP Aaron Ahola sold 1,920 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, February 16th. The stock was sold at an average price of $102.25, for a total transaction of $196,320.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the executive vice president now directly owns 3,885 shares in […]
Worldwide Web Performance Industry to 2026 - Retail is Expected to Hold a Significant Share - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Web Performance Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. The Web Performance Market is expected to register a CAGR of 8.72% over the forecast period from 2021 - 2026. Companies Mentioned Akamai Technologies, Inc. Micro Focus International PLC IBM Corpration SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC (Pingdom) F5, Inc. Radware Ltd. Dynatrace LLC Cloudflare, Inc. Neustar, Inc. Netmagic Solutions
Akamai Technologies, Inc. (AKAM) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call Feb 09, 2021, 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Tom Barth - Investor Relations Tom Leighton - Chief Executive Officer Ed McGowan - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Sterling Auty - JPMorgan Keith Weiss - Morgan Stanley James Fish - Piper...
Akamai Technologies reported fourth-quarter results that beat expectations but gave an outlook that some analysts said looked disappointing.
AKAM Price Returns
Continue Researching AKAMWant to do more research on Akamai Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Akamai Technologies Inc (AKAM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Akamai Technologies Inc (AKAM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Akamai Technologies Inc (AKAM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!