Akamai Technologies Inc. (AKAM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AKAM POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where AKAM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AKAM is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- AKAM ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
AKAM Stock Summary
- AKAM has a higher market value than 87.02% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $12,767,437,726.
- AKAM's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 381.1 -- higher than 93.7% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- AKAM's current price/earnings ratio is 22.08, which is higher than 70.99% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AKAMAI TECHNOLOGIES INC are NICE, DLB, PING, FFIV, and PHR.
- AKAM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AKAMAI TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.akamai.com.
AKAM Valuation Summary
- AKAM's price/sales ratio is 3.6; this is 50% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AKAM's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AKAM.
AKAM Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -17.29%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 25.41%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 19.34%.
The table below shows AKAM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AKAM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AKAM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.44% of graded US stocks.
- AKAM's asset turnover comes in at 0.43 -- ranking 353rd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- GLOB, OKTA, and ICLK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AKAM.
The table below shows AKAM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AKAM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AKAM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.38||52-week high||$123.25|
|Prev. close||$87.16||52-week low||$79.79|
|Day high||$86.31||Avg. volume||1,670,688|
|50-day MA||$90.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$102.74||Market Cap||13.57B|
Akamai Technologies Inc. (AKAM) Company Bio
Akamai Technologies, Inc. is an American content delivery network (CDN), a cybersecurity, and cloud service company, providing web and Internet security services. Akamai's Intelligent Edge Platform is one of the world's largest distributed computing platforms. The company operates a network of servers around the world and rents out capacity on these servers to customers who want their websites to work faster by distributing content from locations near the user. When a user navigates to the URL of an Akamai customer, their browser is directed by Akamai's domain name system to a proximal edge server that can serve the requested content. Akamai's mapping system assigns each user to a proximal edge server using sophisticated algorithms such as stable matching and consistent hashing, enabling more reliable and faster web downloads. Further, Akamai implements DDoS mitigation and other security services in its edge server platform. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
AKAM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AKAM Latest Social Stream
View Full AKAM Social Stream
Latest AKAM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AKAMAI TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AKAM as an investment opportunity.
Akamai Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: AKAM), the cloud company that powers and protects life online, today announced it was named a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Web Application Firewalls, Q3 2022 report. In its examination, Forrester evaluated 12 total vendors in the WAF space based on 24 criteria grouped by current offering, strategy and market presence.
Akamai Technologies, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AKAM ) shareholders have seen the share price descend 11% over the month. But that...
Akamai Technologies (AKAM) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
AKAM Price Returns
Continue Researching AKAMWant to do more research on Akamai Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Akamai Technologies Inc (AKAM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Akamai Technologies Inc (AKAM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Akamai Technologies Inc (AKAM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch