Acadia Realty Trust (AKR): Price and Financial Metrics
AKR Stock Summary
- AKR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 382.51 -- higher than 89.88% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Acadia Realty Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.54% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For AKR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 86.23% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AKR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are XHR, KRG, INN, PDM, and STAG.
- Visit AKR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.acadiarealty.com.
AKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.52||52-week high||$23.65|
|Prev. close||$19.59||52-week low||$9.10|
|Day high||$20.03||Avg. volume||780,963|
|50-day MA||$15.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.28||Market Cap||1.68B|
Acadia Realty Trust (AKR) Company Bio
Acadia Realty Trust engages primarily in the ownership, acquisition, redevelopment, and management of retail properties in the United States. The company was founded in 1964 and is based in White Plains, New York.
AKR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for AKR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Acadia Realty Trust ranked in the 44th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 29.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for AKR, they are:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 0.88 -- which is good for besting merely 23.23% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Real Estate sector with positive cash flow).
- 48% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 16.94% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Acadia Realty Trust's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 24.36% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AKR Latest Social Stream
View Full AKR Social Stream
Latest AKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Acadia Realty Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AKR as an investment opportunity.
Acadia Realty Trust (NYSE: AKR) ("Acadia" or the "Company") today announced the election by the board of trustees of the Company (the "Board") of Kenneth A. McIntyre as an independent trustee, effective March 1, 2021. Mr. McIntyre was also appointed to the Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee of the Board. This election expands Acadia’s Board to nine trustees, eight of whom are independent.
Acadia Realty Trust (NYSE: AKR) ("Acadia" or the "Company") today announced the date of the Company’s 2021 Annual Shareholder Meeting.
Acadia Realty Trust (AKR), a New York-based REIT mainly engaged in shopping center properties leased to retail tenants, delivered relatively light earnings in its latest quarter, even though core operations are showing signs of stability and reserves appear to be adequate. While I am upbeat on management's ability to navigate...
Acadia Realty Trust (AKR) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 11, 2021 01:00 PM ET Company Participants Alex Burger - Analyst, Acquisitions Department Ken Bernstein - President & Chief Executive Officer John Gottfried - Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer Amy Racanello - Senior Vice President, Capital Markets &...
AKR earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
AKR Price Returns
Continue Researching AKRWant to do more research on Acadia Realty Trust's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!