Acadia Realty Trust (AKR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AKR POWR Grades
- AKR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 90.6% of US stocks.
- AKR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- AKR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
AKR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AKR is 0.19 -- better than merely 16.84% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of ACADIA REALTY TRUST's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 8.55% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ACADIA REALTY TRUST is higher than it is for about 90.15% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ACADIA REALTY TRUST, a group of peers worth examining would be DEA, REG, BDN, ESBA, and MDRR.
- Visit AKR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.acadiarealty.com.
AKR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, AKR's price/sales ratio is 254.55% higher, now standing at 3.9.
- AKR's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AKR.
AKR Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 54.19%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -45.47%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 3.75%.
The table below shows AKR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AKR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AKR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 17.44% of graded US stocks.
- AKR's asset turnover comes in at 0.069 -- ranking 278th of 444 Trading stocks.
- LIVE, PGRE, and HLI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AKR.
The table below shows AKR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AKR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of AKR, see our AKR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$24.14||Average Broker Recommendation||1.64 (Moderate Buy)|
AKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.27||52-week high||$22.63|
|Prev. close||$12.83||52-week low||$12.28|
|Day high||$13.29||Avg. volume||631,502|
|50-day MA||$14.60||Dividend yield||5.61%|
|200-day MA||$15.05||Market Cap||1.28B|
Acadia Realty Trust (AKR) Company Bio
Acadia Realty Trust engages primarily in the ownership, acquisition, redevelopment, and management of retail properties in the United States. The company was founded in 1964 and is based in White Plains, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
AKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AKR Latest Social Stream
View Full AKR Social Stream
Latest AKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ACADIA REALTY TRUST that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AKR as an investment opportunity.
3 Top Dividend Stocks to Maximize Your Retirement Income
The traditional retirement planning approaches no longer cover all expenses in nest egg years. So what can retirees do? Thankfully, there are alternative investments that provide steady, higher-rate income streams to replace dwindling bond yields.
Acadia Realty Trust Will Present at the Citi 2023 Global Property CEO Conference
RYE, N.Y., March 01, 2023--Acadia Realty Trust (NYSE: AKR) ("Acadia" or the "Company"), today announced that the Company will participate and present at the Citi 2023 Global Property CEO Conference, which will be held on March 5, 2023 – March 8, 2023, in Hollywood, FL. Kenneth F. Bernstein, Acadia’s President and Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to make a company presentation on Tuesday, March 7, 2023 at 10:35 a.m. ET.
Acadia Realty Trust Announces 2023 Annual Meeting Date
RYE, N.Y., February 27, 2023--Acadia Realty Trust (NYSE: AKR) ("Acadia" or the "Company") today announced the date of the Company’s 2023 Annual Shareholder Meeting.
Acadia Realty Trust (NYSE:AKR) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Acadia Realty Trust (NYSE:AKR) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 15, 2023 Operator: Good day and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Fourth Quarter 2022 Acadia Realty Trust Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speakers’ presentation, there will be a question-and-answer session. Please be […]
Acadia Realty Trust: Q4 Earnings Snapshot
RYE, N.Y. (AP) — Acadia Realty Trust (AKR) on Tuesday reported a key measure of profitability in its fourth quarter. The real estate investment trust, based in Rye, New York, said it had funds from operations of $27.8 million, or 27 cents per share, in the period. The average estimate of five analysts surveyed by Zacks Investment Research was for funds from operations of 26 cents per share.
AKR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AKRWant to do more research on Acadia Realty Trust's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Acadia Realty Trust (AKR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Acadia Realty Trust (AKR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Acadia Realty Trust (AKR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...