Acadia Realty Trust (AKR): Price and Financial Metrics
AKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.96||52-week high||$16.36|
|Prev. close||$14.97||52-week low||$12.37|
|Day high||$15.25||Avg. volume||724,257|
|50-day MA||$14.39||Dividend yield||4.84%|
|200-day MA||$14.27||Market Cap||1.43B|
AKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AKR POWR Grades
- AKR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 69.8% of US stocks.
- AKR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- AKR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
AKR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ACADIA REALTY TRUST's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 9.47% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For AKR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.06% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ACADIA REALTY TRUST is reporting a growth rate of 133.37%; that's higher than 91.47% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AKR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PLYM, CBL, IRDM, ACHC, and GSAT.
- AKR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ACADIA REALTY TRUST's official web site, go to www.acadiarealty.com.
AKR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, AKR's price/earnings ratio is 1229.09% lower, now standing at -310.5.
- AKR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 18.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AKR.
AKR Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 54.19%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -45.47%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 3.75%.
The table below shows AKR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AKR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AKR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 17.44% of graded US stocks.
- AKR's asset turnover comes in at 0.069 -- ranking 278th of 444 Trading stocks.
- LIVE, PGRE, and HLI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AKR.
The table below shows AKR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Acadia Realty Trust (AKR) Company Bio
Acadia Realty Trust engages primarily in the ownership, acquisition, redevelopment, and management of retail properties in the United States. The company was founded in 1964 and is based in White Plains, New York.
AKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AKR Latest Social Stream
View Full AKR Social Stream
Latest AKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ACADIA REALTY TRUST that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AKR as an investment opportunity.
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer John Gottfried of Acadia Realty Trust has recently made a significant change in his investment portfolio.
RYE, N.Y., November 02, 2023--Acadia Realty Trust (NYSE:AKR) ("Acadia" or the "Company") today announced that its Board of Trustees has declared a cash dividend of $0.18 per common share for the quarter ended December 31, 2023. The quarterly dividend is payable on January 12, 2024 to holders of record as of December 29, 2023.
Acadia Realty Trust (NYSE:AKR) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 31, 2023 Operator: Good day and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Q3 2023 Acadia Realty Trust Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speaker’s presentation, there will be a question-and-answer session. [Operator Instructions] Please […]
Q3 2023 Acadia Realty Trust Earnings Call
Acadia Realty Trust (AKR)
Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
October 31, 2023, 11:00 AM ET
John Demoulas - Analyst
Ken Bernstein - President and CEO
AJ Levine - SVP, Leasing and Development
John Gottfried - EVP, CFO
Conference Call Participants
Floris van Dijkum - Compass Point
Ki Bin Kim - Truist
Linda Tsai - Jefferies
Craig Mailman - Citi
Todd Thomas - KeyBanc Capital Markets
Lizzy Doykan - BofA Securities
Paulina Rojas Schmidt - Green Street
Good day and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Q3 2023 Acadia Realty Trust Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all p...
AKR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|