Acadia Realty Trust (AKR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AKR POWR Grades
- AKR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 71.84% of US stocks.
- AKR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- AKR's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 21.4% of US stocks).
AKR Stock Summary
- AKR's current price/earnings ratio is 39.62, which is higher than 87.38% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of ACADIA REALTY TRUST's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 9.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For AKR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.82% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ACADIA REALTY TRUST are EPRT, DEA, UE, BRX, and ESBA.
- Visit AKR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.acadiarealty.com.
AKR Valuation Summary
- AKR's EV/EBIT ratio is 32.2; this is 9.9% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AKR's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AKR.
AKR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 8.6%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -25.56%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -47.56%.
The table below shows AKR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AKR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AKR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 17.44% of graded US stocks.
- AKR's asset turnover comes in at 0.069 -- ranking 278th of 444 Trading stocks.
- LIVE, PGRE, and HLI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AKR.
The table below shows AKR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.62||52-week high||$23.33|
|Prev. close||$12.49||52-week low||$12.30|
|Day high||$12.73||Avg. volume||708,688|
|50-day MA||$16.00||Dividend yield||5.71%|
|200-day MA||$18.93||Market Cap||1.20B|
Acadia Realty Trust (AKR) Company Bio
Acadia Realty Trust engages primarily in the ownership, acquisition, redevelopment, and management of retail properties in the United States. The company was founded in 1964 and is based in White Plains, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
AKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AKR Latest Social Stream
View Full AKR Social Stream
Latest AKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ACADIA REALTY TRUST that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AKR as an investment opportunity.
Investors need to pay close attention to Acadia (AKR) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Thinking of investing in REITs? Here's what you need to know and to consider when evaluating a real estate investment trust.
The traditional retirement planning approaches no longer cover all expenses in nest egg years. So what can retirees do? Thankfully, there are alternative investments that provide steady, higher-rate income streams to replace dwindling bond yields.
A 200,000-square-foot shopping center in Wake Forest that has expansion plans was sold by a New York investor to a local investment group.
Acadia Realty Trust Provides Business Updates and to Present at Bank of America Securities 2022 Global Real Estate Conference
RYE, N.Y., September 13, 2022--Acadia Realty Trust (NYSE: AKR) ("Acadia" or the "Company) today provided updates on leasing, Fund transaction updates and a key promotion. The Company also will participate and present at the Bank of America Securities 2022 Global Real Estate Conference on September 13-14, 2022. Kenneth F. Bernstein, Acadia’s President and Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to make a Company presentation on Wednesday, September 14, 2022 at 2:10 p.m. ET.
AKR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|