Acadia Realty Trust (AKR): Price and Financial Metrics
AKR Stock Summary
- AKR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 54,423.03 -- higher than 99.89% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Acadia Realty Trust is higher than it is for about 91.16% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Acadia Realty Trust's share price is greater than that of only 1.37% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Acadia Realty Trust, a group of peers worth examining would be TMP, NEOG, TROW, ATSG, and GGG.
- AKR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Acadia Realty Trust's official web site, go to www.acadiarealty.com.
AKR Stock Price Chart More Charts
AKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.47||52-week high||$29.82|
|Prev. close||$25.41||52-week low||$23.11|
|Day high||$25.56||Avg. volume||467,531|
|50-day MA||$27.66||Dividend yield||4.4%|
|200-day MA||$27.85||Market Cap||2.21B|
Acadia Realty Trust (AKR) Company Bio
Acadia Realty Trust engages primarily in the ownership, acquisition, redevelopment, and management of retail properties in the United States. The company was founded in 1964 and is based in White Plains, New York.