Acadia Realty Trust (AKR): Price and Financial Metrics
AKR Stock Summary
- AKR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 49,648.4 -- higher than 99.96% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Acadia Realty Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 11.03% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Acadia Realty Trust is higher than it is for about 91.03% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AKR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PRU, TROW, GGG, EIGI, and UDR.
- Visit AKR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.acadiarealty.com.
AKR Stock Price Chart More Charts
AKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.36||52-week high||$29.63|
|Prev. close||$25.23||52-week low||$24.58|
|Day high||$25.49||Avg. volume||500,163|
|50-day MA||$25.51||Dividend yield||4.57%|
|200-day MA||$27.32||Market Cap||2.21B|
Acadia Realty Trust (AKR) Company Bio
Acadia Realty Trust engages primarily in the ownership, acquisition, redevelopment, and management of retail properties in the United States. The company was founded in 1964 and is based in White Plains, New York.