Acadia Realty Trust (AKR): Price and Financial Metrics
AKR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 395.01, Acadia Realty Trust is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 89.85% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Acadia Realty Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.37% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Acadia Realty Trust is higher than it is for about 86.24% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AKR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are XHR, INN, HR, PDM, and KRG.
- AKR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Acadia Realty Trust's official web site, go to www.acadiarealty.com.
AKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.34||52-week high||$21.56|
|Prev. close||$20.23||52-week low||$9.10|
|Day high||$20.37||Avg. volume||737,688|
|50-day MA||$19.18||Dividend yield||2.97%|
|200-day MA||$14.29||Market Cap||1.76B|
Acadia Realty Trust (AKR) Company Bio
Acadia Realty Trust engages primarily in the ownership, acquisition, redevelopment, and management of retail properties in the United States. The company was founded in 1964 and is based in White Plains, New York.
AKR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for AKR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Acadia Realty Trust ranked in the 44th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 34%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Acadia Realty Trust ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 0.88; that's higher than only 23.11% of US stocks in the Real Estate sector that have positive free cash flow.
- 49% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 16.7% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 51% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 83.27% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AKR Latest Social Stream
View Full AKR Social Stream
Latest AKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Acadia Realty Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AKR as an investment opportunity.
Acadia Realty Trust (NYSE: AKR) will release its first quarter 2021 earnings on Wednesday, April 28, 2021 after market close. Management will conduct a conference call on Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 11:00 AM ET to review the Company’s earnings and operating results. Dial-in and webcast information is listed below.
Both Seritage and Acadia work on fixer-uppers, but there's a difference in where they sit today.
RYE, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Acadia Realty Trust (NYSE:AKR) (“Acadia” or the “Company”) today announced that its Board of Trustees (“Board”) has declared a cash dividend of $0.15 per common share for the quarter ended March 31, 2021, payable on April 15, 2021 to holders of record as of March 31, 2021. As previously announced, the Board temporarily suspended distributions on its common shares and common units from the second quarter 2020 through the fourth quarter 2020. About Acadia Realty Trust
Acadia Realty Trust (NYSE:AKR) ("Acadia" or the "Company") today announced that it will participate in the Citi 2021 Virtual Global Property CEO Conference, which will be held virtually on March 8-11, 2021. Kenneth F. Bernstein, Acadia’s President and Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to make a company presentation on Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 3:30 p.m. ET.
Acadia Realty Trust (NYSE: AKR) ("Acadia" or the "Company") today announced the election by the board of trustees of the Company (the "Board") of Kenneth A. McIntyre as an independent trustee, effective March 1, 2021. Mr. McIntyre was also appointed to the Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee of the Board. This election expands Acadia’s Board to nine trustees, eight of whom are independent.
AKR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AKRWant to do more research on Acadia Realty Trust's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!