Albemarle Corporation (ALB): Price and Financial Metrics
ALB Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $8,495,366,604, Albemarle Corp has a greater market value than 82.21% of US stocks.
- ALB's went public 25.94 years ago, making it older than 74.16% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For ALB, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 75.19% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OC, PRGO, PNR, XRX, and CC.
- ALB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Albemarle Corp's official web site, go to www.albemarle.com.
ALB Stock Price Chart More Charts
ALB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$81.18||52-week high||$93.14|
|Prev. close||$81.90||52-week low||$58.63|
|Day high||$82.13||Avg. volume||2,008,738|
|50-day MA||$70.11||Dividend yield||1.81%|
|200-day MA||$69.56||Market Cap||8.61B|
Albemarle Corporation (ALB) Company Bio
Albemarle Corporation develops, manufactures and markets technologically advanced and high value added products, including lithium and lithium compounds, bromine and bromine derivatives, catalysts and surface treatment chemistries used in a wide range of applications including consumer electronics, flame retardants, metal processing, plastics, contemporary and alternative transportation vehicles, refining, pharmaceuticals, agriculture, construction and custom chemistry services. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.