Albemarle Corporation (ALB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALB POWR Grades
- ALB scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 59.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALB is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- ALB's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 4.99% of US stocks).
ALB Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $26,112,566,304, Albemarle Corp has a greater market value than 90.01% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Albemarle Corp is higher than 79.86% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -42.58%, Albemarle Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 11.81% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMCR, FTV, VTRS, TFX, and PNR.
- ALB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Albemarle Corp's official web site, go to www.albemarle.com.
ALB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, ALB's price/earnings ratio is 102.01% higher, now standing at 40.2.
- ALB's price/earnings ratio has moved up 28.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ALB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 22.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALB.
ALB Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 256.58%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 116.25%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -7.92%.
The table below shows ALB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.79% of graded US stocks.
- ALB's asset turnover comes in at 0.309 -- ranking 75th of 90 Chemicals stocks.
- HXL, PPG, and MTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALB.
The table below shows ALB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$229.15||52-week high||$253.10|
|Prev. close||$223.28||52-week low||$79.06|
|Day high||$232.24||Avg. volume||1,402,930|
|50-day MA||$219.72||Dividend yield||0.7%|
|200-day MA||$174.77||Market Cap||26.80B|
Albemarle Corporation (ALB) Company Bio
Albemarle Corporation develops, manufactures and markets technologically advanced and high value added products, including lithium and lithium compounds, bromine and bromine derivatives, catalysts and surface treatment chemistries used in a wide range of applications including consumer electronics, flame retardants, metal processing, plastics, contemporary and alternative transportation vehicles, refining, pharmaceuticals, agriculture, construction and custom chemistry services. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALB Latest Social Stream
View Full ALB Social Stream
Latest ALB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Albemarle Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALB as an investment opportunity.
Albemarle Corporation (NYSE: ALB), a leader in the global specialty chemicals industry, announced today that it will release its third-quarter 2021 earnings after the NYSE closes on Wednesday, Nov. 3, 2021.
In this article, we will take a look at the 11 best battery stocks to buy now. You can skip our detailed analysis of the battery industry’s outlook for 2021 and some of the major growth catalysts for battery stocks, and go directly to the 5 Best Battery Stocks to Buy Now. The shift in […]
Oil prices are on track to close the week with a gain, although a stronger dollar and increasing OPEC+ supply are keeping prices in check
The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put...
[205+ Pages Research Study] According to Facts and Factors market research report, the worldwide Lithium Compounds Market size & share revenue is expected to grow from USD 3.00 Billion in 2019 to reach USD 11.00 Billion by 2026, at 20% annual CAGR growth during forecast period of 2021-2026. The top market companies profiles included in report with their sales, revenues and strategies are Millennial Lithium Corporation, Livent Corporation, Sociedad Quimica y Minera de Chile S.A., Neo Lithium Corporation, Albemarle Corporation, Nemaska Lithium Inc. and others. [205+ Pages Research Study] According to Facts and Factors market research report, the worldwide Lithium Compounds Market size & share revenue is expected to grow from USD 3.00 Billion in 2019 to reach USD 11.00 Billion by 2026, at ...
ALB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|