Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (AMD): Price and Financial Metrics
AMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$121.16||52-week high||$132.83|
|Prev. close||$123.85||52-week low||$60.05|
|Day high||$124.05||Avg. volume||61,407,742|
|50-day MA||$108.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$104.03||Market Cap||193.86B|
AMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMD POWR Grades
- AMD scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.81% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMD is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- AMD ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
AMD Stock Summary
- AMD has a market capitalization of $191,582,013,484 -- more than approximately 99.08% of US stocks.
- AMD's current price/earnings ratio is 921.07, which is higher than 99.42% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES INC is higher than 97.98% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES INC are VIAV, HQY, IFF, LIVN, and PDFS.
- Visit AMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amd.com.
AMD Valuation Summary
- AMD's price/earnings ratio is 871.8; this is 3578.48% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AMD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1759.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMD.
AMD Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 18.33%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 84.21%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 65.26%.
The table below shows AMD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.27% of graded US stocks.
- AMD's asset turnover comes in at 1.454 -- ranking 18th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- AVYA, PLXS, and UCTT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMD.
The table below shows AMD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (AMD) Company Bio
Advanced Micro Devices Inc. was founded in 1969 in Silicon Valley. AMD primarily offers x86 microprocessors, chipsets, discrete and integrated graphics processing units (GPUs), data center and professional GPUs, development services, semi-custom System-on-Chip (SoC) products, development services and technology for game consoles. AMD develops and primarily sells its products and services to the gaming and business communities. AMD’s main competitor in the processor market is Intel Corp., while the company primarily competes against NVIDIA Corp. for the computer graphics and data center industries. AMD looks to continue to "highlight our product portfolio across the PC, gaming and data center markets" for 2021, according to CEO and President Dr. Lisa Su.
AMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMD Latest Social Stream
View Full AMD Social Stream
Latest AMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMD as an investment opportunity.
Dow Jones Futures Rise: Nvidia Rival Leads 4 Stocks In Buy Zones; Tesla Move Signals Elon Musk Fallout
The market rallied into Thanksgiving. Nvidia fell on earnings, but rival AMD broke out. Tesla discounts are ramping up after Elon Musk's "truth" post.
The company's stock didn't benefit much from its earnings but it is threatening to stretch its lead over its semiconductor rivals.
Alphabet and AMD have massive growth potential heading into the new year, and you won't want to miss out.
Investors may want to strongly consider this new list of stocks to buy that could double in 2024.
Secular tailwinds related to artificial intelligence make the Nvidia stock shares poised for long-term gains.
AMD Price Returns
Continue Researching AMDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Advanced Micro Devices Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch