Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (AMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMD POWR Grades
- AMD scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 76.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMD is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 163 days.
- AMD's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 11.24% of US stocks).
AMD Stock Summary
- AMD has a higher market value than 98.39% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $147,195,638,360.
- Advanced Micro Devices Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.74% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AMD is currently 45.25, higher than 90.51% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Advanced Micro Devices Inc are TXN, AMAT, AMGN, INTU, and BMY.
- Visit AMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amd.com.
AMD Valuation Summary
- AMD's price/sales ratio is 10; this is 83.49% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AMD's price/sales ratio has gone up 9.1.
- AMD's price/sales ratio has moved up 9.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMD.
AMD Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 182.68%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 27.27%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 1386.43%.
The table below shows AMD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.27% of graded US stocks.
- AMD's asset turnover comes in at 1.454 -- ranking 18th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- AVYA, PLXS, and UCTT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMD.
The table below shows AMD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$118.81||52-week high||$164.46|
|Prev. close||$121.89||52-week low||$72.50|
|Day high||$125.02||Avg. volume||72,912,852|
|50-day MA||$143.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$108.52||Market Cap||143.48B|
Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (AMD) Company Bio
Advanced Micro Devices Inc. was founded in 1969 in Silicon Valley. AMD primarily offers x86 microprocessors, chipsets, discrete and integrated graphics processing units (GPUs), data center and professional GPUs, development services, semi-custom System-on-Chip (SoC) products, development services and technology for game consoles. AMD develops and primarily sells its products and services to the gaming and business communities. AMD’s main competitor in the processor market is Intel Corp., while the company primarily competes against NVIDIA Corp. for the computer graphics and data center industries. AMD looks to continue to "highlight our product portfolio across the PC, gaming and data center markets" for 2021, according to CEO and President Dr. Lisa Su.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMD Latest Social Stream
View Full AMD Social Stream
Latest AMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Advanced Micro Devices Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMD as an investment opportunity.
The pain is intense with bear market stocks, as many are obliterated from the highs.
Investment company B & T Capital Management DBA Alpha Capital Managem (Current Portfolio) buys Invesco Ultra Short Duration ETF, BTC BlackRock Ultra Short-Term Bond ETF, PIMCO Enhanced Short Maturity Active Exchange-Trad, Advanced Micro Devices Inc, Bloom Energy Corp, sells Schwab US Dividend Equity ETF, ViacomCBS Inc, McCormick Inc, Leggett & Platt Inc, General Electric Co during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, B & T Capital Management
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Jan. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) announced today that it will report fourth quarter and full year 2021 financial results on Tuesday, Feb. 1, 2022, after the close of market. Management will conduct a conference call to discuss these results at 5:00 p.m. EST / 2:00 p.m. PST. Interested parties are invited to listen to the webcast of the conference call via AMD’s Investor Relations website ir.amd.com. About AMD For more than 50 years AMD has driven innovatio
Alphabet's (GOOGL) Google gears up to add the digital wellbeing widget for showing users the amount of time they spend on their phone and Android applications.
Investment company Mjp Associates Inc (Current Portfolio) buys Berkshire Hathaway Inc, JPMorgan Ultra-Short Municipal Income ETF, Schwab U.S.
AMD Price Returns
Continue Researching AMDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Advanced Micro Devices Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch