Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (AMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMD POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AMD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.69% of US stocks.
- AMD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- AMD's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 15.62% of US stocks).
AMD Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $88,805,883,136, Advanced Micro Devices Inc has a greater market value than 97.34% of US stocks.
- AMD's went public 35.39 years ago, making it older than 92.9% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AMD is more volatile than just 8.34% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Advanced Micro Devices Inc are MU, LRCX, UBER, JD, and SYK.
- AMD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Advanced Micro Devices Inc's official web site, go to www.amd.com.
AMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$73.09||52-week high||$99.23|
|Prev. close||$74.64||52-week low||$48.42|
|Day high||$75.70||Avg. volume||45,702,184|
|50-day MA||$79.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$84.22||Market Cap||88.81B|
Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (AMD) Company Bio
Advanced Micro Devices Inc. was founded in 1969 in Silicon Valley. AMD primarily offers x86 microprocessors, chipsets, discrete and integrated graphics processing units (GPUs), data center and professional GPUs, development services, semi-custom System-on-Chip (SoC) products, development services and technology for game consoles. AMD develops and primarily sells its products and services to the gaming and business communities. AMD’s main competitor in the processor market is Intel Corp., while the company primarily competes against NVIDIA Corp. for the computer graphics and data center industries. AMD looks to continue to "highlight our product portfolio across the PC, gaming and data center markets" for 2021, according to CEO and President Dr. Lisa Su.
AMD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for AMD, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Advanced Micro Devices Inc ranked in the 95th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 3858.33%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Advanced Micro Devices Inc, consider:
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 1% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 5.92% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- AMD's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 54.21% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Advanced Micro Devices Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Technology), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMD Latest Social Stream
View Full AMD Social Stream
Latest AMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Advanced Micro Devices Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMD as an investment opportunity.
In a regulatory filing, Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) discloses an amendment to its wafer supply agreement with GlobalFoundries. The amendment isn't huge news and there aren't any broader payments associated with the deal, but the details are still worth a look during the global chip shortage.The agreement locks in minimum...
Photo by Ivan-balvan/iStock via Getty Images AMD (AMD) is trading lower amid new inflation data that has started to spook the market. AMD has the best product line-up in years and the firm is gaining strength and momentum in the server market. AMD is a buy on every drop. Inflation...
Advanced Micro Devices Inc. said late Thursday it plans to buy about $1.6 billion in silicon wafers from GlobalFoundries Inc. over the next few years.
AMD CEO Lisa Su pulled off an epic turnaround in tech — arguably the biggest since Apple. And this rare female tech CEO crashed the boy's club.
AMD still looks poised to gain more CPU share in 2021 and 2022. And its gaming GPU business might be competitively stronger in 2022 than markets currently expect.
AMD Price Returns
Continue Researching AMDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Advanced Micro Devices Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch