Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (AMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMD POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AMD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.21% of US stocks.
- AMD's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- AMD's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 15.8% of US stocks).
AMD Stock Summary
- AMD has a market capitalization of $110,603,359,445 -- more than approximately 97.66% of US stocks.
- AMD's went public 35.59 years ago, making it older than 92.81% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AMD is currently 54.38, higher than 91.69% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMAT, MMM, SYK, LRCX, and BLK.
- Visit AMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amd.com.
AMD Valuation Summary
- AMD's price/sales ratio is 9.2; this is 73.58% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- AMD's price/earnings ratio has moved up 30.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, AMD's price/earnings ratio has gone up 30.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMD.
AMD Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 642.66%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 76.16%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 85.75%.
The table below shows AMD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$97.93||52-week high||$99.23|
|Prev. close||$91.03||52-week low||$72.50|
|Day high||$98.71||Avg. volume||43,927,277|
|50-day MA||$85.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$84.98||Market Cap||118.99B|
Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (AMD) Company Bio
Advanced Micro Devices Inc. was founded in 1969 in Silicon Valley. AMD primarily offers x86 microprocessors, chipsets, discrete and integrated graphics processing units (GPUs), data center and professional GPUs, development services, semi-custom System-on-Chip (SoC) products, development services and technology for game consoles. AMD develops and primarily sells its products and services to the gaming and business communities. AMD’s main competitor in the processor market is Intel Corp., while the company primarily competes against NVIDIA Corp. for the computer graphics and data center industries. AMD looks to continue to "highlight our product portfolio across the PC, gaming and data center markets" for 2021, according to CEO and President Dr. Lisa Su.
AMD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Advanced Micro Devices Inc. To summarize, we found that Advanced Micro Devices Inc ranked in the 95th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 3854.67%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for AMD, they are:
- AMD's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 58.71% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Advanced Micro Devices Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Technology), Advanced Micro Devices Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 9.14% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMD Latest Social Stream
View Full AMD Social Stream
Latest AMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Advanced Micro Devices Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMD as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q2 earnings call....
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 27, 2021 5:00 P.M. ET Company Participants Laura Graves - Corporate Vice President, Investor Relations Dr. Lisa Su - President and Chief Executive Officer Devinder Kumar - Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer Conference Call Participants Toshiya...
Advanced Micro Devices is set to report earnings, but for the long-term bulls on AMD stock, it doesn't matter.
AMD has several growth drivers powering its strong performance.
AMD Price Returns
Continue Researching AMDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Advanced Micro Devices Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch