Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (AMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMD POWR Grades
- AMD scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 79.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMD is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- AMD ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
AMD Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $144,743,147,101, Advanced Micro Devices Inc has a greater market value than 98.32% of US stocks.
- Advanced Micro Devices Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.68% of US equities in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that AMD's revenue has grown 74.47% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.41% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMAT, QCOM, LRCX, MU, and MRK.
- AMD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Advanced Micro Devices Inc's official web site, go to www.amd.com.
AMD Valuation Summary
- AMD's price/sales ratio is 10; this is 83.49% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AMD's price/sales ratio has gone up 9.1.
- AMD's price/sales ratio has moved up 9.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMD.
AMD Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 147.21%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 32.56%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 20.91%.
The table below shows AMD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.53% of graded US stocks.
- AMD's asset turnover comes in at 1.453 -- ranking 19th of 206 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- FORM, UCTT, and CCMP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMD.
The table below shows AMD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$122.36||52-week high||$123.46|
|Prev. close||$119.82||52-week low||$72.50|
|Day high||$123.46||Avg. volume||49,307,832|
|50-day MA||$107.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$91.47||Market Cap||148.42B|
Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (AMD) Company Bio
Advanced Micro Devices Inc. was founded in 1969 in Silicon Valley. AMD primarily offers x86 microprocessors, chipsets, discrete and integrated graphics processing units (GPUs), data center and professional GPUs, development services, semi-custom System-on-Chip (SoC) products, development services and technology for game consoles. AMD develops and primarily sells its products and services to the gaming and business communities. AMD’s main competitor in the processor market is Intel Corp., while the company primarily competes against NVIDIA Corp. for the computer graphics and data center industries. AMD looks to continue to "highlight our product portfolio across the PC, gaming and data center markets" for 2021, according to CEO and President Dr. Lisa Su.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMD Latest Social Stream
View Full AMD Social Stream
Latest AMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Advanced Micro Devices Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMD as an investment opportunity.
exceed both 3Q results and 4Q guidance.
Dow Jones Futures: Apple, Microsoft Lead 7 Stocks In Earnings Wave; Will Trump Stock DWAC Keep Rising?
Here's how to handle peak earnings week, with Apple and Microsoft among the many key reports. Can Trump SPAC stock DWAC keep moving?
Intel Corp. shares plunged toward their biggest one-day loss in more than a year Friday after the chip maker's capital expenditure hike is expected to lower profit margins for more than a few years.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 140 points Friday, as Snap stock crashed on earnings results. The Donald Trump SPAC soared 189%.
Yahoo Finance’s Julie Hyman, Brian Cheung, and Brian Sozzi break down Intel’s latest earnings report.
AMD Price Returns
Continue Researching AMDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Advanced Micro Devices Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch