Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD): Price and Financial Metrics
AMD Stock Summary
- Advanced Micro Devices Inc's market capitalization of $40,413,542,991 is ahead of 94.83% of US-listed equities.
- AMD's current price/earnings ratio is 193.37, which is higher than 97.09% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Advanced Micro Devices Inc is higher than 99.36% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VRTX, RACE, AMAT, MU, and XLNX.
- AMD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Advanced Micro Devices Inc's official web site, go to www.amd.com.
AMD Stock Price Chart More Charts
AMD Price/Volume Stats
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Company Bio
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. manufactures semiconductor products, including microprocessors, embedded microprocessors, chipsets, graphics, video and multimedia products. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.