Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD): Price and Financial Metrics
AMD Stock Summary
- AMD has a higher market value than 97.63% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $101,904,987,157.
- Advanced Micro Devices Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.78% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Advanced Micro Devices Inc is higher than 94.31% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Advanced Micro Devices Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AMAT, LRCX, MU, REGN, and CDNS.
- Visit AMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amd.com.
AMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.86||52-week high||$99.23|
|Prev. close||$84.13||52-week low||$36.75|
|Day high||$84.38||Avg. volume||44,983,512|
|50-day MA||$90.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$78.09||Market Cap||97.94B|
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Company Bio
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. manufactures semiconductor products, including microprocessors, embedded microprocessors, chipsets, graphics, video and multimedia products. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
AMD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Advanced Micro Devices Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Advanced Micro Devices Inc ranked in the 87th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 810.83% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Advanced Micro Devices Inc ended up being:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 1% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 5.06% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- AMD's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 57.17% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Advanced Micro Devices Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Technology), this tax rate is higher than just 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMD Latest Social Stream
View Full AMD Social Stream
Latest AMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Advanced Micro Devices Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMD as an investment opportunity.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Management Presents at Morgan Stanley Technology, Media and Telecom Conference (Transcript)
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Morgan Stanley Technology, Media and Telecom Conference March 02, 2021 00:30 PM ET Company Participants Mark Papermaster - Chief Technology Officer Conference Call Participants Joe Moore - Morgan Stanley Presentation Joe Moore I'm Joe Moore. I just need to read a quick Safe Harbor before...
Nvidia (NVDA) recently reported earnings, and they looked pretty impressive. But let’s dig a bit deeper than the surface numbers. In this article, I mainly want to update my thesis on this company with an analysis of the earnings sentiment. But first, let me reiterate my bullish position on Nvidia....
Stephen Guilfoyle, Founder and President of Sarge986 LLC, joins Yahoo Finance’s Alexis Christoforous to discuss strong U.S. reports on manufacturing data.
Advanced Micro Devices (NASDAQ: AMD) stock has stumbled out of the gate in 2021. The company has been dominating Intel in the CPU market and is sitting on favorable trends in the GPU (graphics processing unit) space where demand is substantially outpacing supply. The arrival of a new generation of gaming consoles from Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) and Sony (NYSE: SNE) is also turning out to be a major tailwind for the company -- one that could help the chipmaker exceed its own expectations as it supplies chips for both devices.
Amazon.com, Nvidia, and Netflix made a recent screen about growth stocks that could perform well even if interest rates spike.
AMD Price Returns
Continue Researching AMDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Advanced Micro Devices Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!