Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (AMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMD POWR Grades
- AMD scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 49.57% of US stocks.
- AMD's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- AMD's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.81% of US stocks).
AMD Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $118,701,660,646, ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES INC has a greater market value than 98.27% of US stocks.
- ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.49% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 396.56%, ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 95.58% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMAT, REGN, INTC, ADI, and TXN.
- Visit AMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amd.com.
AMD Valuation Summary
- AMD's price/sales ratio is 5.2; this is 108% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AMD's price/earnings ratio has gone up 58.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMD.
AMD Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 464.43%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 69.59%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 283.29%.
The table below shows AMD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.27% of graded US stocks.
- AMD's asset turnover comes in at 1.454 -- ranking 18th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- AVYA, PLXS, and UCTT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMD.
The table below shows AMD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$70.27||52-week high||$156.73|
|Prev. close||$73.62||52-week low||$54.57|
|Day high||$73.39||Avg. volume||94,157,563|
|50-day MA||$65.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$87.28||Market Cap||113.30B|
Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (AMD) Company Bio
Advanced Micro Devices Inc. was founded in 1969 in Silicon Valley. AMD primarily offers x86 microprocessors, chipsets, discrete and integrated graphics processing units (GPUs), data center and professional GPUs, development services, semi-custom System-on-Chip (SoC) products, development services and technology for game consoles. AMD develops and primarily sells its products and services to the gaming and business communities. AMD’s main competitor in the processor market is Intel Corp., while the company primarily competes against NVIDIA Corp. for the computer graphics and data center industries. AMD looks to continue to "highlight our product portfolio across the PC, gaming and data center markets" for 2021, according to CEO and President Dr. Lisa Su.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMD Latest Social Stream
View Full AMD Social Stream
Latest AMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMD as an investment opportunity.
Here are the most active equity options for midday.
Congressman Thomas Suozzi (D-NY) has made over 300 trades in the past three years, including purchasing shares of Advanced Micro Devices (NASDAQ: AMD ) on Oct. 11, worth between $15,000 to $50,000, per Capitol Trades. Suozzi purchased these shares for a cost basis of $57.63, and is already up 28% since the purchase order was filed. The congressman has been in office since 2017 and is a member of the House Ways and Means Committee. It''s the oldest congressional committee and is the chief tax-writing committee in the House of Representatives. The Committee has jurisdiction over all taxation, tariffs, and other revenue-raising measures, as well as programs such as Social Security, Unemployment insurance, Medicare, among others. Check out two dividend trades that have already performed wel...
KeyBanc Capital Markets sees "clear signs" of an inventory correction cycle, and think the correction is "largely priced in."
In this piece, we will take a look at the 16 largest semiconductor companies by market capitalization. For more companies, head on over to 5 Largest Semiconductor Companies by Market Cap. The semiconductor industry is among the most popular and lucrative sectors in the world. With chips now starting to be heralded as the ‘new […]
The demand for immersive, realistic gaming experiences is constantly pushing the boundaries of technology, driving enhancements to support features like variable rate shading, raytracing, and advanced upscaling technologies.
AMD Price Returns
Continue Researching AMDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Advanced Micro Devices Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch