Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (AMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMD POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AMD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.37% of US stocks.
- AMD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- AMD ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
AMD Stock Summary
- AMD has a higher market value than 98.88% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $157,835,475,855.
- AMD's current price/earnings ratio is 119.57, which is higher than 95.74% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 333.13%, ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 95.35% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TXN, NFLX, AMGN, NVS, and INTC.
- Visit AMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amd.com.
AMD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, AMD's price/earnings ratio is 394.09% higher, now standing at 117.1.
- AMD's price/sales ratio has moved up 5.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMD.
AMD Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 18.33%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 84.21%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 65.26%.
The table below shows AMD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.27% of graded US stocks.
- AMD's asset turnover comes in at 1.454 -- ranking 18th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- AVYA, PLXS, and UCTT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMD.
The table below shows AMD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMD Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of AMD, see our AMD price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$117.25||Average Broker Recommendation||1.63 (Moderate Buy)|
AMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$97.88||52-week high||$125.67|
|Prev. close||$96.09||52-week low||$54.57|
|Day high||$99.53||Avg. volume||62,750,160|
|50-day MA||$84.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$77.77||Market Cap||157.72B|
Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (AMD) Company Bio
Advanced Micro Devices Inc. was founded in 1969 in Silicon Valley. AMD primarily offers x86 microprocessors, chipsets, discrete and integrated graphics processing units (GPUs), data center and professional GPUs, development services, semi-custom System-on-Chip (SoC) products, development services and technology for game consoles. AMD develops and primarily sells its products and services to the gaming and business communities. AMD’s main competitor in the processor market is Intel Corp., while the company primarily competes against NVIDIA Corp. for the computer graphics and data center industries. AMD looks to continue to "highlight our product portfolio across the PC, gaming and data center markets" for 2021, according to CEO and President Dr. Lisa Su.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMD Latest Social Stream
View Full AMD Social Stream
Latest AMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMD as an investment opportunity.
The AI explosion could help Micron and the chip industry turn the corner
The AI explosion could provide a salve for the chip industry's woes.
14 Best Affordable Tech Stocks to Buy Now
In this article, we take a look at 14 best affordable tech stocks to buy now. If you want to see more best affordable tech stocks to buy now, go directly to 5 Best Affordable Tech Stocks to Buy Now. If a stock is priced at $100 per share or even $200 a share, more […]
Is Now An Opportune Moment To Examine Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMD)?
Today we're going to take a look at the well-established Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AMD ). The company's...
A Bull Market Is Coming: 3 Supercharged Growth Stocks to Buy at a Discount
Loading up on shares of these growth stocks now could set you up well by the time the next bull market arrives.
If You Invested $10,000 in AMD Stock in 2013, This Is How Much You Would Have Today
Advanced Micro Devices (NASDAQ: AMD) has done an excellent job over the last decade growing revenue and profits. This video will highlight how that has translated into stock price gains for AMD. *Stock prices used were the afternoon prices of March 25, 2023.
AMD Price Returns
Continue Researching AMDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Advanced Micro Devices Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...