Ampco Pittsburgh Corp (AP) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering AP.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
AP Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- AP has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than just about none of of all US stocks.
- AP has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- The average analyst price target of AP is higher than 7.46% of Industrials stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of AP is higher than 76.92% of Machinery stocks.
- Ampco Pittsburgh Corp's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is less than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- Ampco Pittsburgh Corp's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than just about none of of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of AP is lower than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Is AP a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!