Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. Common Shares (AQN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AQN POWR Grades
- AQN scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 81.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AQN is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- AQN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
AQN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 7.09% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp is higher than it is for about 95.41% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AQN is more volatile than only 2.55% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp are KIM, VNO, OFC, NHI, and AL.
- AQN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp's official web site, go to algonquinpower.com.
AQN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, AQN's price/earnings ratio is 51.75% lower, now standing at 11.
- Over the past 139 months, AQN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down $4.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AQN.
AQN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AQN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.95||52-week high||$17.86|
|Prev. close||$16.08||52-week low||$12.45|
|Day high||$16.25||Avg. volume||987,916|
|50-day MA||$15.83||Dividend yield||2.92%|
|200-day MA||$15.83||Market Cap||9.76B|
Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. Common Shares (AQN) Company Bio
Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp., through its subsidiaries, engages in the generation, distribution, and transmission utility assets in North America. The company generates and sells electrical energy through a portfolio of non-regulated renewable and clean energy power generation facilities. The company was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Oakville, Canada.
AQN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AQN Latest Social Stream
View Full AQN Social Stream
Latest AQN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AQN as an investment opportunity.
These are the alternative energy stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for Q3 2021.
Algonquin Power & Utilities (TSX:AQN)(NYSE:AQN), National Bank (TSX:NA), and Fortis (TSX:FTS)(NYSE:FTS) are three of the best dividend stocks in Canada. The post 3 of the Best Dividend Stocks in Canada to Buy and Hold appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
Algonquin Power & Utilities and Fortis stock are excellent stock picks for income-seeking TFSA users. The post TFSA Investors: 2 Top Dividend Stocks to Hold Forever appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
Here''s why Algonquin Power & Utilities (TSX:AQN)(NYSE:AQN) is my top pick for investors looking to play the ESG catalyst indirectly today. The post 1 Sneaky ESG Play to Buy Today appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. Holds Annual Meeting of Shareholders and Announces Election of Board of Directors
Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. ("AQN" or the "Company") (TSX: AQN) (NYSE: AQN) today held a virtual annual meeting of common shareholders. At the meeting, all of the nominees listed in the Company's management information circular dated April 15, 2021 were elected as directors of AQN until the next annual meeting of shareholders. The detailed voting results for the election of directors are set out below.
AQN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AQNWant to see what other sources are saying about Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp (AQN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp (AQN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp (AQN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch