Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. Common Shares (AQN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- AQN's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is 0.83% -- which is higher than about 97.26% stocks we're looking at.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that AQN has less fluctuation in its price than 97.07% of stocks we're observing.
- Currently, AQN generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 3.47% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with AQN's price: BBBY, DX, XRX, CBRL and SHI.
AQN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for AQN, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 232.73%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of AQN, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Utilities stocks that issue dividends, Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp offers a higher dividend yield than 94.44% of them.
- AQN's market cap of approximately $9 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 87.27% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 92.65% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
AQN Dividend Chart
AQN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AQN Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on AQN dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp and its dividends:
Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp Common Stock (AQN) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp (AQN) - Dividend Investor
Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp (AQN) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha