Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. Common Shares (AQN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- AQN's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is 0.83% -- which is higher than about 97.26% stocks we're looking at.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that AQN has less fluctuation in its price than 97.07% of stocks we're observing.
- Currently, AQN generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 3.47% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with AQN's price: BBBY, DX, XRX, CBRL and SHI.
AQN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of AQN, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 111.92% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- The amount of revenue Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp earns annually is around 2 billion; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 91.13% of companies in the mid revenue class.
- In comparison to other stocks in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 85.28% of companies in the same revenue class.
- Based on dividend growth rate, AQN boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 93.22% of the dividend issuers in our set.
AQN Dividend Chart
AQN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AQN Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on AQN dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp and its dividends:
Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp Common Stock (AQN) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp (AQN) - Dividend Investor
Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp (AQN) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha