Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. Common Shares (AQN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- AQN's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is 0.83% -- which is higher than about 97.26% stocks we're looking at.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that AQN has less fluctuation in its price than 97.07% of stocks we're observing.
- Currently, AQN generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 3.47% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with AQN's price: BBBY, DX, XRX, CBRL and SHI.
AQN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for AQN, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 1905.96% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp are:
- Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp's dividend growth rate is higher than merely 100% of stocks in its sector (Utilities).
- Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp's market cap of $10 billion US dollars puts it in the mid-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 93.66% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, AQN's provides a return of 1905.96% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 94.26% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
AQN Dividend Chart
AQN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AQN Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on AQN dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp and its dividends:
Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp Common Stock (AQN) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp (AQN) - Dividend Investor
Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp (AQN) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha