Ares Capital Corporation - Closed End Fund (ARCC): Price and Financial Metrics
ARCC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Ares Capital Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Ares Capital Corp is higher than it is for about 99.35% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ARCC is more volatile than only 0.7% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ares Capital Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PFLT, GSBD, VICI, TCPC, and MRCC.
- ARCC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ares Capital Corp's official web site, go to www.arescapitalcorp.com.
ARCC Stock Price Chart More Charts
ARCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.00||52-week high||$19.33|
|Prev. close||$19.02||52-week low||$16.84|
|Day high||$19.06||Avg. volume||1,734,797|
|50-day MA||$18.84||Dividend yield||8.41%|
|200-day MA||$18.47||Market Cap||8.19B|
Ares Capital Corporation - Closed End Fund (ARCC) Company Bio
Ares Capital Corporation is a management investment company. The Company seeks to generate both income and capital appreciation through debt and equity investments by primarily investing in U.S. middle market companies. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in New York City, New York.