Ares Capital Corporation - Closed End Fund (ARCC): Price and Financial Metrics
ARCC Stock Summary
- ARCC's current price/earnings ratio is 5.37, which is higher than merely 15.51% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Ares Capital Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Ares Capital Corp is higher than it is for about 99.39% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ares Capital Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PFLT, GSBD, EPD, VICI, and MRCC.
- Visit ARCC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arescapitalcorp.com.
ARCC Stock Price Chart More Charts
ARCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.36||52-week high||$19.33|
|Prev. close||$10.78||52-week low||$7.90|
|Day high||$10.36||Avg. volume||4,315,431|
|50-day MA||$16.24||Dividend yield||14.84%|
|200-day MA||$17.96||Market Cap||4.47B|
Ares Capital Corporation - Closed End Fund (ARCC) Company Bio
Ares Capital Corporation is a management investment company. The Company seeks to generate both income and capital appreciation through debt and equity investments by primarily investing in U.S. middle market companies. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in New York City, New York.