Ares Capital Corporation - Closed End Fund (ARCC): Price and Financial Metrics
ARCC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ARCC is 0.21 -- better than merely 18.05% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Ares Capital Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.82% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Ares Capital Corp is higher than it is for about 99.72% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARCC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FSK, NMFC, ORCC, BCSF, and GSBD.
- ARCC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ares Capital Corp's official web site, go to www.arescapitalcorp.com.
ARCC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.89||52-week high||$18.92|
|Prev. close||$18.74||52-week low||$7.90|
|Day high||$18.89||Avg. volume||2,232,956|
|50-day MA||$17.59||Dividend yield||8.54%|
|200-day MA||$15.51||Market Cap||7.99B|
Ares Capital Corporation - Closed End Fund (ARCC) Company Bio
Ares Capital Corporation is a management investment company. The Company seeks to generate both income and capital appreciation through debt and equity investments by primarily investing in U.S. middle market companies. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in New York City, New York.
ARCC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARCC Latest Social Stream
View Full ARCC Social Stream
Latest ARCC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ares Capital Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARCC as an investment opportunity.
3 Stocks to Buy From the Prospering SBIC & Commercial Finance Industry
Ares Capital Corporation to Present at the 2021 RBC Capital Markets Financial Institutions Conference
Ares Capital Corporation ("Ares Capital") (NASDAQ:ARCC) announced today that its Chief Executive Officer Kipp deVeer is scheduled to present at the 2021 RBC Capital Markets Financial Institutions Conference on Tuesday, March 9, 2021 at 4:00 pm EST.
We recently warned investors that we may face another "Lost Decade" for index investors due to the unprecedented levels of investor enthusiasm and participation in the markets, incentive systems for management teams, astounding amounts of money printing by the Federal Reserve, and historically low interest rates leading to elevated valuations...
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ares Capital Corporation (Nasdaq: ARCC) announced that it has priced a public offering of 13,500,000 shares of its common stock. Ares Capital has granted the underwriters an option to purchase up to an additional 2,025,000 shares of common stock. The offering is subject to customary closing conditions and is expected to close on February 16, 2021. The offering of the shares is being made under Ares Capital’s shelf registration statement filed with the Securities and E
Ares Capital (ARCC) records a rise in total investment income in the fourth quarter of 2020.
ARCC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ARCCWant to do more research on Ares Capital Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!