Ares Capital Corporation - Closed End Fund (ARCC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARCC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ARCC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARCC is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- ARCC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
ARCC Stock Summary
- ARCC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.21 -- higher than only 6.59% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Ares Capital Corp is higher than it is for about 99.6% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Ares Capital Corp is reporting a growth rate of 443.97%; that's higher than 94.74% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ares Capital Corp are PFLT, NMFC, GSBD, ORCC, and FSK.
- Visit ARCC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arescapitalcorp.com.
ARCC Valuation Summary
- ARCC's price/sales ratio is 5.4; this is 68.75% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 205 months, ARCC's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
- ARCC's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 205 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARCC.
ARCC Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 17.96%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 351.19%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 36.55%.
The table below shows ARCC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARCC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARCC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.14% of graded US stocks.
- ARCC's asset turnover comes in at 0.101 -- ranking 209th of 458 Trading stocks.
- BRG, BEN, and LSI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ARCC.
The table below shows ARCC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARCC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.09||52-week high||$20.46|
|Prev. close||$20.18||52-week low||$13.26|
|Day high||$20.28||Avg. volume||2,143,613|
|50-day MA||$20.04||Dividend yield||8.16%|
|200-day MA||$18.92||Market Cap||8.96B|
Ares Capital Corporation - Closed End Fund (ARCC) Company Bio
Ares Capital Corporation is a management investment company. The Company seeks to generate both income and capital appreciation through debt and equity investments by primarily investing in U.S. middle market companies. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in New York City, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARCC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARCC Latest Social Stream
View Full ARCC Social Stream
Latest ARCC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ares Capital Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARCC as an investment opportunity.
Written by Nick Ackerman, co-produced by Stanford Chemist First Trust Specialty Finance and Financial Opportunities Fund (FGB) is a diversified basket of business development companies. BDCs are a type of closed-end fund, which FGB also is a CEF. There are several differences between BDCs and traditional CEFs though there are...
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ares Capital Corporation (Ares Capital) (NASDAQ:ARCC) announced today that Kipp deVeer, Ares Capitals Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to present at the Barclays Virtual Global Financial Services Conference on Tuesday, September 14, 2021 at 11:15 am EDT. A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available in the Investor Resources section of the Companys website at www.arescapitalcorp.com. For those unable to listen to the live audio webcast, a replay
Co-produced with Beyond Saving Introduction We have been warning about rising inflation for well over a year now, and now it is soaring. The Consumer Price Index is up 5.4% year over year, the Producer Price Index was up 7.8% in July, the highest measurement ever. Inflation is here, and...
Ares Capital (ARCC) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Clean Energy Fuels is on a rollercoaster ride in 2021.
ARCC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|