Ares Capital Corporation - Closed End Fund (ARCC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARCC POWR Grades
- ARCC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 93.06% of US stocks.
- ARCC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ARCC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.43% of US stocks).
ARCC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ARES CAPITAL CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.98% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For ARCC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.85% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of ARES CAPITAL CORP's share price is greater than that of just 2.57% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ARES CAPITAL CORP are ORCC, PFLT, GSBD, NMFC, and FSK.
- ARCC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ARES CAPITAL CORP's official web site, go to www.arescapitalcorp.com.
ARCC Valuation Summary
- ARCC's EV/EBIT ratio is 16.9; this is 52.25% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 223 months, ARCC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARCC.
ARCC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 4357.58%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 10%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 60.31%.
The table below shows ARCC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARCC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARCC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.4% of graded US stocks.
- ARCC's asset turnover comes in at 0.1 -- ranking 214th of 444 Trading stocks.
- LIVE, VTR, and MGP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ARCC.
The table below shows ARCC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARCC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.69||52-week high||$23.00|
|Prev. close||$19.78||52-week low||$16.53|
|Day high||$19.85||Avg. volume||2,952,374|
|50-day MA||$19.03||Dividend yield||9.75%|
|200-day MA||$19.13||Market Cap||10.01B|
Ares Capital Corporation - Closed End Fund (ARCC) Company Bio
Ares Capital Corporation is a management investment company. The Company seeks to generate both income and capital appreciation through debt and equity investments by primarily investing in U.S. middle market companies. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in New York City, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARCC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARCC Latest Social Stream
View Full ARCC Social Stream
Latest ARCC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARES CAPITAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARCC as an investment opportunity.
In the latest trading session, Ares Capital (ARCC) closed at $19.78, marking a +0.51% move from the previous day.
Based on the average brokerage recommendation (ABR), Ares Capital (ARCC) should be added to one's portfolio. Wall Street analysts' overly optimistic recommendations cast doubt on the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric. So, is the stock worth buying?
In the latest trading session, Ares Capital (ARCC) closed at $19.68, marking a +1.6% move from the previous day.
Want to know which stocks Warren Buffett owns? Many investors don't realize that there's another group of stocks Buffett owns in addition to the stocks listed in Berkshire's 13-F documents. New England Asset Management (NEAM) is an investment firm that's a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway.
NEW YORK, January 31, 2023--Ares Capital Corporation ("Ares Capital" or the "Company") (NASDAQ:ARCC) announced today the tax treatment of the Company’s 2022 common stock distributions (CUSIP #: 04010L103).
ARCC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|