Ares Capital Corporation - Closed End Fund (ARCC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARCC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ARCC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.8% of US stocks.
- ARCC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ARCC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
ARCC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ARES CAPITAL CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.6% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For ARCC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.84% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ARCC is more volatile than just 10.81% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARES CAPITAL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be PFLT, ORCC, GSBD, FSK, and GBDC.
- ARCC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ARES CAPITAL CORP's official web site, go to www.arescapitalcorp.com.
ARCC Valuation Summary
- ARCC's EV/EBIT ratio is 13.8; this is 42.27% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- ARCC's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 219 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARCC.
ARCC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 2.22%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 100.56%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 34.24%.
The table below shows ARCC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARCC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARCC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.4% of graded US stocks.
- ARCC's asset turnover comes in at 0.1 -- ranking 214th of 444 Trading stocks.
- LIVE, VTR, and MGP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ARCC.
The table below shows ARCC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARCC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.70||52-week high||$23.00|
|Prev. close||$16.88||52-week low||$16.65|
|Day high||$17.09||Avg. volume||3,438,890|
|50-day MA||$19.37||Dividend yield||10.19%|
|200-day MA||$20.11||Market Cap||8.29B|
Ares Capital Corporation - Closed End Fund (ARCC) Company Bio
Ares Capital Corporation is a management investment company. The Company seeks to generate both income and capital appreciation through debt and equity investments by primarily investing in U.S. middle market companies. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in New York City, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARCC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARCC Latest Social Stream
View Full ARCC Social Stream
Latest ARCC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARES CAPITAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARCC as an investment opportunity.
Ares Capital (ARCC) closed the most recent trading day at $16.88, moving +0.24% from the previous trading session.
After losing some value lately, a hammer chart pattern has been formed for Ares Capital (ARCC), indicating that the stock has found support. This, combined with an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions, could lead to a trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
Ares Capital (ARCC) closed at $17.54 in the latest trading session, marking a -1.68% move from the prior day.
Investors need to pay close attention to Ares Capital (ARCC) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
A hawkish Fed is bad news for many stocks. Still, those in the financial sector can realize higher profit margins.
ARCC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|