Ares Capital Corporation - Closed End Fund (ARCC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARCC POWR Grades
- ARCC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 72.46% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARCC is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ARCC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
ARCC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.41, Ares Capital Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 11.37% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Ares Capital Corp is higher than it is for about 99.72% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ARCC is more volatile than only 2.86% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARCC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ORCC, PFLT, GSBD, FSK, and NMFC.
- Visit ARCC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arescapitalcorp.com.
ARCC Valuation Summary
- ARCC's price/sales ratio is 5.4; this is 68.75% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 205 months, ARCC's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
- ARCC's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 205 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARCC.
ARCC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -469.57%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -16.78%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -104.17%.
The table below shows ARCC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARCC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARCC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.4% of graded US stocks.
- ARCC's asset turnover comes in at 0.1 -- ranking 214th of 444 Trading stocks.
- LIVE, VTR, and MGP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ARCC.
The table below shows ARCC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARCC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.31||52-week high||$23.00|
|Prev. close||$18.09||52-week low||$17.79|
|Day high||$18.52||Avg. volume||3,995,242|
|50-day MA||$20.51||Dividend yield||9.29%|
|200-day MA||$20.76||Market Cap||9.02B|
Ares Capital Corporation - Closed End Fund (ARCC) Company Bio
Ares Capital Corporation is a management investment company. The Company seeks to generate both income and capital appreciation through debt and equity investments by primarily investing in U.S. middle market companies. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in New York City, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARCC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARCC Latest Social Stream
View Full ARCC Social Stream
Latest ARCC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ares Capital Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARCC as an investment opportunity.
J.P. Morgan analyst Melissa Wedel maintained a Hold rating on Ares Capital (ARCC – Research Report) yesterday and set a price target of $22.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $22.10. According to TipRanks.com, Wedel is a 1-star analyst with an average return of -16.7% and a 42.9% success rate. Wedel covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Runway Growth Finance Corp, Oaktree Specialty Lending, and Pennantpark Investment. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Ares Capital with a $23.00 average price target. See the top stocks recommended by analysts >> The company has a one-year high of $23.
Increase in total investment income and strong portfolio activity support Ares Capital's (ARCC) Q4 results.
Ares Capital Corporation (ARCC) Q4 2021 Results Conference Call February 09, 2022 11:00 AM ET Company Participants John Stilmar - Managing Director, IR Kipp deVeer - CEO Michael Smith - Co-President Penni Roll - CFO Conference Call Participants Ryan Lynch - KBW John Hecht - Jefferies Kenneth Lee - RBC...
Companies Reporting Before The Bell Equinor (NYSE: EQNR ) is projected to report quarterly earnings at $0.63 per share on revenue of $25.05 billion. ICL Group (NYSE: ICL ) is expected to report quarterly earnings at $0.13 per share on revenue of $1.82 billion. Madison Square Garden (NYSE: MSGE ) is projected to report quarterly earnings at $1.00 per share on revenue of $538.98 million. Anavex Life Sciences (NASDAQ: AVXL ) is likely to report earnings for its first quarter. Orion Energy Sys (NASDAQ: OESX ) is likely to report quarterly earnings at $0.04 per share on revenue of $32.86 million. Penske Automotive Group (NYSE: PAG ) is estimated to report quarterly earnings at $3.69 per share on revenue of $6.22 billion. Mastech Digital (AMEX: MHH ) is projected to report quarterly ea...
Ares Capital (ARCC) Q4 core earnings beat the consensus estimate and net investment income rose 5.6% Y/Y in a quarter when it boosted gross commitments and investment exits also…
ARCC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|