Ares Capital Corporation - Closed End Fund (ARCC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ARCC's average cash flow over the past 5.51 years is greater than only 3.15% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 1.74 -- higher than 90.56% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- ARCC is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than merely 1.94% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ARCC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NVO, GIS, AMRK, KEM and ROL.
ARCC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for ARCC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 416.22% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Ares Capital Corp are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Ares Capital Corp's dividend yield of 16.48% is in the top 8.5%.
- In terms of opportunity, ARCC's provides a return of 416.22% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 91.61% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Ares Capital Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 68.73% of them.
ARCC Dividend Chart
ARCC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|