Ares Capital Corporation - Closed End Fund (ARCC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, ARCC has greater average cash flow over the past 5.75 years than only 3.34% US-listed dividend payers.
- ARCC has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.22%, higher than about just 4.89% stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ARCC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MPWR, HX, EDUC, PRTK and FORD.
ARCC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Ares Capital Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 207.78% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Ares Capital Corp are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Ares Capital Corp produces a dividend yield 11.51% -- which falls in the top 5.17%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 207.78%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 94.84% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Ares Capital Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 94.84% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Ares Capital Corp's dividend growth rate is higher than 27.7% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
ARCC Dividend Chart
ARCC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|