Ares Capital Corporation - Closed End Fund (ARCC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, ARCC has greater average cash flow over the past 5.51 years than only 3.3% US-listed dividend payers.
- ARCC is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 7.43% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ARCC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: KIQ, CMS, COLD, SPTN and YRD.
ARCC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Ares Capital Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 168.2% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Ares Capital Corp are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Ares Capital Corp's dividend yield of 9.76% is in the top 3.86%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Ares Capital Corp's expected return of 168.2% is higher than 94.88% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Ares Capital Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 94.88% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Ares Capital Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 69.88% of them.
ARCC Dividend Chart
ARCC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|