Ascendis Pharma A/S (ASND): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASND POWR Grades
- ASND scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 59.61% of US stocks.
- ASND's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ASND's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 7.17% of US stocks).
ASND Stock Summary
- Ascendis Pharma A's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 6.87% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 786.64, Ascendis Pharma A has a higher such ratio than 99.43% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.22 for Ascendis Pharma A; that's greater than it is for only 13.84% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ascendis Pharma A, a group of peers worth examining would be CAPR, OTIC, VXRT, STRO, and LXRX.
- ASND's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ascendis Pharma A's official web site, go to www.ascendispharma.com.
ASND Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASND Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$89.50||52-week high||$178.71|
|Prev. close||$95.39||52-week low||$61.58|
|Day high||$95.80||Avg. volume||454,579|
|50-day MA||$88.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$121.33||Market Cap||5.10B|
Ascendis Pharma A/S (ASND) Company Bio
Ascendis Pharma A/S is applying its innovative TransCon technology, which combines the benefits of prodrug and sustained release technologies, to develop a pipeline of best-in-class therapeutics that address significant unmet medical needs. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Hellerup, Denmark.
Most Popular Stories View All
ASND Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASND Latest Social Stream
View Full ASND Social Stream
Latest ASND News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ascendis Pharma A that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASND as an investment opportunity.
Ascendis Pharma A/S Announces Full Year 2021 Financial Results and Business Update Conference Call on March 2
COPENHAGEN, Denmark, Feb. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ascendis Pharma A/S (Nasdaq: ASND) today announced that the Company will hold a conference call and live webcast on Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time (ET) to review its 2021 financial results and provide a business update. Conference Call Details DateWednesday, March 2, 2022Time4:30 p.m. Eastern Time/1:30 p.m. Pacific TimeDial In (U.S.)844-290-3904Dial In (International)574-990-1036Access Code2009938 A live webcast of the co
Artisan Partners, a high value-added investment management firm, published its ‘Artisan Mid Cap Fund’ fourth quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of -0.72% was recorded by its Investor Class: ARTMX, -0.68% by its Advisor Class: APDMX, and -0.66% by its Institutional Class: APHMX, in the fourth […]
Las Vegas, USA, Feb. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Toll-Like Receptor Agonist Pipeline Insights | Research Report 2022 by DelveInsight Toll-Like Receptor Agonist Pipeline constitutes 45+ key companies continuously working towards developing 45+ Toll-Like Receptor Agonist treatment therapies, analyzes DelveInsight DelveInsight''s Toll-Like Receptor Agonist Pipeline Insight 2022'' report offers exhaustive global coverage of available, marketed, and pipeline therapies in different phases of clinical development, major pharmaceutical companies working to advance the pipeline space, and future growth potential of the Toll-Like Receptor Agonist pipeline domain. Some of the essential takeaways from the Toll-Like Receptor Agonist Pipeline report: DelveInsight''s Toll-Like Receptor (TLR) Agonist...
COPENHAGEN, Denmark, Feb. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ascendis Pharma A/S (Nasdaq: ASND) today announced that the Company is scheduled to participate in the 11th Annual SVB Leerink Global Healthcare Conference. Company executives will participate in a virtual fireside chat hosted by SVB Leerink.
Toronto, A6, based Investment company CIBC Asset Management Inc (Current Portfolio) buys Bank of Nova Scotia, Franco-Nevada Corp, Suncor Energy Inc, NVIDIA Corp, iShares MSCI EAFE ETF, sells Shaw Communications Inc, Progressive Corp, Visa Inc, Allegion PLC, Lightspeed Commerce Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, CIBC Asset Management Inc.
ASND Price Returns