Ascendis Pharma A/S (ASND): Price and Financial Metrics
ASND Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Ascendis Pharma A is higher than it is for about merely 0.37% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 487.8, Ascendis Pharma A has a higher such ratio than 99.3% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Ascendis Pharma A is reporting a growth rate of 1,247.11%; that's higher than 98.93% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ascendis Pharma A are PRNB, ACIU, MGNX, ARGX, and MRTX.
- ASND's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ascendis Pharma A's official web site, go to www.ascendispharma.com.
ASND Stock Price Chart More Charts
ASND Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$136.03||52-week high||$142.94|
|Prev. close||$135.80||52-week low||$66.11|
|Day high||$137.05||Avg. volume||210,374|
|50-day MA||$124.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$115.97||Market Cap||5.73B|
Ascendis Pharma A/S (ASND) Company Bio
Ascendis Pharma A/S is applying its innovative TransCon technology, which combines the benefits of prodrug and sustained release technologies, to develop a pipeline of best-in-class therapeutics that address significant unmet medical needs. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Hellerup, Denmark.