Ascendis Pharma A/S (ASND) News
Filter ASND News Items
ASND News Results
|Loading, please wait...|
ASND News Highlights
- For ASND, its 30 day story count is now at 15.
- Over the past 29 days, the trend for ASND's stories per day has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 1 and 5.
- The most mentioned tickers in articles about ASND are CNP, EU and LEE.
Latest ASND News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ASCENDIS PHARMA A that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASND as an investment opportunity.
TimesSquare Capital Management, an equity investment management company, released its “U.S. Small Cap Growth Strategy” second-quarter investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the second quarter, the strategy underperformed the Russell 2000 Growth Index and returned 2.50% (net), and the index return was 7.05%. Consumer Staples, Health Care, Industrials, and Information […]
Ascendis Pharma Launches SKYTROFA® (lonapegsomatropin) in Germany for the Once-Weekly Treatment of Children and Adolescents with Growth Hormone Deficiency
COPENHAGEN, Denmark, Sept. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ascendis Pharma A/S (Nasdaq: ASND) today announced the launch in Germany of SKYTROFA® (lonapegsomatropin), its growth hormone approved in the European Union for the once-weekly treatment of children and adolescents ages 3 to 18 years with growth failure due to insufficient endogenous growth hormone secretion (growth hormone deficiency, or GHD). “SKYTROFA is designed to deliver unmodified somatropin, the same growth hormone used in daily ped
Ascendis Pharma A/S (ASND) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
Ascendis Pharma Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for TransCon™ PTH (palopegteriparatide) for Adults with Chronic Hypoparathyroidism
- Final European Commission decision expected within 67 days after positive opinion; if approved, first European Union launch planned in Germany in early 2024 COPENHAGEN, Denmark, Sept. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ascendis Pharma A/S (Nasdaq: ASND) today announced that the European Medicines Agency’s Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) has adopted a positive opinion and recommended the approval of TransCon PTH (palopegteriparatide) as a parathyroid hormone (PTH) replacement th
Ascendis Pharma A/S ( NASDAQ:ASND ) shareholders will have a reason to smile today, with the analysts making...
Unpacking the Risks and Rewards of Investing in Ascendis Pharma A/S
Ascendis Pharma A/S (NASDAQ:ASND) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript September 5, 2023 Ascendis Pharma A/S beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $2.16, expectations were $-2.68. Operator: Hello, and welcome to Ascendis Pharma Q2 2023 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speakers’ presentation, there will be a […]
Ascendis Pharma A/S (ASND)
Q2 2023 Earnings Conference Call
September 05, 2023, 04:30 PM ET
Tim Lee - Senior Director, Investor Relations
Jan Mikkelsen - President and Chief Executive Officer
Scott Smith - Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Conference Call Participants
Li Watsek - Cantor
Paul Choi - Goldman Sachs
Andreas Argyrides - Wedbush Securities
David Lebovitz - Citi
Leland Gershell - Oppenheimer
Hello, and welcome to Ascendis Pharma Q2 2023 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speakers' presentation, there...
• Proceeds to support continued development and commercialization of Endocrine Rare Disease products and general corporate purposes NEW YORK and COPENHAGEN, Denmark, Sept. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Royalty Pharma plc (Nasdaq: RPRX) and Ascendis Pharma A/S (Nasdaq: ASND) today announced that Royalty Pharma has entered into a $150 million capped synthetic royalty funding agreement with Ascendis based on U.S. net Skytrofa revenue. “This transaction reflects the significant value of Skytrofa. We
Expect to resubmit NDA to FDA for TransCon™ PTH in October 2023; EC decision on MAA for TransCon PTH expected during the fourth quarter of 2023U.S. and EU regulatory authorities endorsed ApproaCH as a pivotal Phase 3 trial of TransCon CNP in children with achondroplasia; enrollment completed, and topline results expected in second half of 2024Raising full year 2023 U.S. SKYTROFA®* revenue expectations to €165 - €170 millionConference call today at 4:30 pm ET COPENHAGEN, Denmark, Sept. 05, 2023 (