AudioCodes Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (AUDC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AUDC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where AUDC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AUDC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- AUDC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 39.57% of US stocks).
AUDC Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 149.62%, Audiocodes Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 93.71% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, AUDC has reported earnings growth of 394.58%, putting it ahead of 94.04% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Audiocodes Ltd comes in at 51.66%, a number that bests 87.27% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Audiocodes Ltd are ACLS, RADA, EMKR, JNPR, and ALKS.
- AUDC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Audiocodes Ltd's official web site, go to www.audiocodes.com.
AUDC Valuation Summary
- AUDC's price/sales ratio is 4.9; this is 10.09% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AUDC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 35.9.
- AUDC's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AUDC.
AUDC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 109.77%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 57.97%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 371.01%.
The table below shows AUDC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AUDC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AUDC has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.64% of graded US stocks.
- AUDC's asset turnover comes in at 0.733 -- ranking 98th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AUDC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AUDC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AUDC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.42||52-week high||$36.63|
|Prev. close||$33.38||52-week low||$25.90|
|Day high||$33.69||Avg. volume||182,194|
|50-day MA||$32.30||Dividend yield||1.02%|
|200-day MA||$31.05||Market Cap||1.09B|
AudioCodes Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (AUDC) Company Bio
AudioCodes Ltd. designs, develops, and sells voice over IP, (VoIP), converged VoIP, and data networking products and applications to service providers and enterprises worldwide. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Lod, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
AUDC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AUDC Latest Social Stream
View Full AUDC Social Stream
Latest AUDC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Audiocodes Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AUDC as an investment opportunity.
Callroute has named Ewan Haig as its new Chief Operating Officer (COO). Haig comes to Callroute from his role as UK Manager at AudioCodes, a position he held for nearly six years. Prior to his time at AudioCodes, Haig spent over a decade in senior management roles at cloud comms company Dialogic. Im very excited 
AudioCodes' (NASDAQ:AUDC) stock up by 4.3% over the past month. Given its impressive performance, we decided to study...
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
AudioCodes Ltd. ( NASDAQ:AUDC ) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend on the 26th of August to US$0.17...
Even though this stock hasn't posted a miss of the Zacks Consensus Estimate in a year it still fell to the lowest Rank.
AUDC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|