AudioCodes Ltd. (AUDC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AUDC POWR Grades
- AUDC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.11% of US stocks.
- AUDC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- AUDC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 50th percentile.
AUDC Stock Summary
- For AUDC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 16.26% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -36.46%, AUDIOCODES LTD's debt growth rate surpasses just 9.3% of about US stocks.
- AUDIOCODES LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 9.95%, greater than the shareholder yield of 83.05% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AUDC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IPGP, MRIN, WISA, VYNE, and PTE.
- AUDC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AUDIOCODES LTD's official web site, go to www.audiocodes.com.
AUDC Valuation Summary
- AUDC's price/sales ratio is 2.3; this is 4.17% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 241 months, AUDC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 19.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AUDC.
AUDC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 62.81%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -21.13%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 37.8%.
The table below shows AUDC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AUDC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AUDC has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.62% of graded US stocks.
- AUDC's asset turnover comes in at 0.733 -- ranking 98th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AUDC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AUDC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AUDC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.46||52-week high||$36.02|
|Prev. close||$19.70||52-week low||$17.94|
|Day high||$19.72||Avg. volume||99,148|
|50-day MA||$19.92||Dividend yield||1.83%|
|200-day MA||$22.64||Market Cap||584.00M|
AudioCodes Ltd. (AUDC) Company Bio
AudioCodes Ltd. designs, develops, and sells voice over IP, (VoIP), converged VoIP, and data networking products and applications to service providers and enterprises worldwide. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Lod, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
AUDC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AUDC Latest Social Stream
View Full AUDC Social Stream
Latest AUDC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AUDIOCODES LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AUDC as an investment opportunity.
Investors can consider adding low-beta tech stocks like T, AMX, AUDC and RELL into their portfolios to hedge against a highly volatile market environment.
With 51% ownership of the shares, AudioCodes Ltd. (NASDAQ:AUDC) is heavily dominated by institutional owners
To get a sense of who is truly in control of AudioCodes Ltd. ( NASDAQ:AUDC ), it is important to understand the...
Arista Networks, AudioCodes and TESSCO have been highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
The accelerated pace of 5G deployment should help the Zacks Communication - Components industry thrive despite short-term headwinds. ANET, AUDC and TESS are well-positioned to make the most of the demand for seamless connectivity solutions.
While cheap stocks tend to be aligned with cheap businesses, the best stocks to buy under $20 bring much value to the mix.
AUDC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|