AudioCodes Ltd. (AUDC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AUDC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where AUDC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.44% of US stocks.
- AUDC's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- AUDC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
AUDC Stock Summary
- For AUDC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 17.29% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -22.62%, Audiocodes Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses only 17.91% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AUDC comes in at 5.92% -- higher than that of 75.93% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AUDC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IPGP, GPRO, HLIT, IPWR, and WISA.
- AUDC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Audiocodes Ltd's official web site, go to www.audiocodes.com.
AUDC Valuation Summary
- AUDC's price/sales ratio is 4.9; this is 10.09% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AUDC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 35.9.
- AUDC's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AUDC.
AUDC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 302.8%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 2602.68%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 50.13%.
The table below shows AUDC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AUDC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AUDC has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.62% of graded US stocks.
- AUDC's asset turnover comes in at 0.733 -- ranking 98th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AUDC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AUDC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AUDC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.12||52-week high||$37.35|
|Prev. close||$22.03||52-week low||$19.62|
|Day high||$22.21||Avg. volume||123,269|
|50-day MA||$22.44||Dividend yield||1.63%|
|200-day MA||$29.17||Market Cap||702.93M|
AudioCodes Ltd. (AUDC) Company Bio
AudioCodes Ltd. designs, develops, and sells voice over IP, (VoIP), converged VoIP, and data networking products and applications to service providers and enterprises worldwide. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Lod, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
AUDC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AUDC Latest Social Stream
View Full AUDC Social Stream
Latest AUDC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Audiocodes Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AUDC as an investment opportunity.
COLD, AUDC, and BRFS have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on February 7, 2022
The board of AudioCodes Ltd. ( NASDAQ:AUDC ) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend on the 1st of March...
AudioCodes Ltd. (AUDC) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 1, 2022 08:30 AM ET Company Participants Roger Chuchen - Vice President-Investor Relations Shabtai Adlersberg - President and Chief Executive Officer Niran Baruch - Vice President-Finance and Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Ryan MacWilliams - Barclays Bank PLC Greg Burns...
AudioCodes (AUDC) declares $0.18/share semi-annual dividend, 5.9% increase from prior dividend of $0.17. Forward yield 1.22% Payable March 1; for shareholders of record Feb. 15; ex-div Feb..
AudioCodes press release (AUDC): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.39 beats by $0.01.Revenue of $66.1M (+12.6% Y/Y) beats by $0.53M.Quarterly Non-GAAP gross margin was 67.6%; Non-GAAP
AUDC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|