AudioCodes Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (AUDC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AUDC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where AUDC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.23% of US stocks.
- AUDC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- AUDC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 36.74% of US stocks).
AUDC Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 149.62%, Audiocodes Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 93.21% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Audiocodes Ltd is reporting a growth rate of 394.58%; that's higher than 94.98% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AUDC is more volatile than only 6.65% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Audiocodes Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be ATRS, BDSI, VMD, ALRM, and LRN.
- AUDC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Audiocodes Ltd's official web site, go to www.audiocodes.com.
AUDC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AUDC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.43||52-week high||$44.94|
|Prev. close||$33.84||52-week low||$25.90|
|Day high||$33.97||Avg. volume||219,960|
|50-day MA||$31.32||Dividend yield||0.96%|
|200-day MA||$30.14||Market Cap||1.10B|
AudioCodes Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (AUDC) Company Bio
AudioCodes Ltd. designs, develops, and sells voice over IP, (VoIP), converged VoIP, and data networking products and applications to service providers and enterprises worldwide. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Lod, Israel.
AUDC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Audiocodes Ltd. To summarize, we found that Audiocodes Ltd ranked in the 36th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for AUDC, they are:
- AUDC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 52.26% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Technology), Audiocodes Ltd has a reliance on debt greater than just 22.99% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AUDC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AUDC Latest Social Stream
View Full AUDC Social Stream
Latest AUDC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Audiocodes Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AUDC as an investment opportunity.
Photo by Blue Planet Studio/iStock via Getty ImagesWe wrote about AudioCodes (NASDAQ:AUDC) back in January post the company's fourth quarter numbers. In that article, we stated that the company had clear momentum on its side especially from the Microsoft Team segment. Gross margin came in at approximately 72% in the...
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of AudioCodes Ltd...
Marathon Digital (MARA) stock is taking a beating on Tuesday following the release of its earnings report for the first quarter of 2021.
I added AUDC to my Platinum Growth Club Model Portfolio back in January 2019.
Hosting the call today are Shabtai Adlersberg, President and Chief Executive Officer; and Niran Baruch, Vice President of Finance and Chief Financial Officer. Before we begin, I'd like to remind you that the information provided during this call may contain forward-looking statements relating to AudioCodes' business outlook, future economic performance, product introductions, plans on objectives related thereto, and statements concerning assumptions made or expectations as to any future events, conditions, performance, or other matters are forward-looking statements as the term is defined under US Federal Securities Law.
AUDC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|