AudioCodes Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (AUDC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AUDC POWR Grades
- AUDC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AUDC is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 163 days.
- AUDC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 37.62% of US stocks).
AUDC Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 149.62%, Audiocodes Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 93.16% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, AUDC has reported earnings growth of 394.58%, putting it ahead of 94.49% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Audiocodes Ltd's share price is greater than that of merely 10.53% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AUDC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CALX, ATEN, VNDA, NVMI, and ACLS.
- Visit AUDC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.audiocodes.com.
AUDC Valuation Summary
- AUDC's price/sales ratio is 4.9; this is 10.09% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AUDC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 35.9.
- AUDC's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AUDC.
AUDC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 371.01%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 109.77%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 37.59%.
The table below shows AUDC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AUDC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AUDC has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.62% of graded US stocks.
- AUDC's asset turnover comes in at 0.733 -- ranking 98th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AUDC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AUDC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AUDC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.24||52-week high||$37.35|
|Prev. close||$30.39||52-week low||$25.90|
|Day high||$30.50||Avg. volume||156,250|
|50-day MA||$34.48||Dividend yield||1.16%|
|200-day MA||$33.17||Market Cap||944.60M|
AudioCodes Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (AUDC) Company Bio
AudioCodes Ltd. designs, develops, and sells voice over IP, (VoIP), converged VoIP, and data networking products and applications to service providers and enterprises worldwide. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Lod, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
AUDC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AUDC Latest Social Stream
View Full AUDC Social Stream
Latest AUDC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Audiocodes Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AUDC as an investment opportunity.
AudioCodes Simplifies Microsoft Operator Connect Customer Onboarding for Service Providers
AudioCodes (NASDAQ: AUDC), a leading vendor of advanced communications software, products and productivity solutions for the digital workplace, today announced that it will release financial results for its Fourth quarter and full year 2021 on Tuesday, February 1st, 2022, before the market open on NASDAQ, reflecting the quarterly period ended December 31, 2021. AudioCodes' financial results will be released over the news wires and will also be posted on its corporate website.
Bfsg LLC grew its stake in shares of AudioCodes Ltd. (NASDAQ:AUDC) by 1.9% during the 3rd quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the SEC. The institutional investor owned 82,300 shares of the communications equipment provider’s stock after buying an additional 1,504 shares during the quarter. Bfsg LLC’s holdings in […]
A look at the shareholders of AudioCodes Ltd. ( NASDAQ:AUDC ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Insiders often...
Source: Roberto Ferazzi via Twitter Microsoft has a new service that allows organizations to use the core functionality of Teams Phone on legacy hardware. The SIP Gateway lets certain phones from Cisco, Poly, Yealink, and AudioCodes make calls, transfer calls, and utilize other functionality. SIP, which is short for session initiation protocol, can be used  The post New Microsoft Teams Phone tech helps connect modern and legacy devices appeared first on TECHTELEGRAPH .
AUDC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|