AudioCodes Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (AUDC): Price and Financial Metrics
AUDC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 210.11, Audiocodes Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.86% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 210.9%, Audiocodes Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 93.78% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Audiocodes Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -453.07%; that's higher than merely 3.83% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Audiocodes Ltd are CALX, LQDT, EGAN, CYBE, and VICR.
- AUDC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Audiocodes Ltd's official web site, go to www.audiocodes.com.
AUDC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AUDC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.13||52-week high||$44.94|
|Prev. close||$28.26||52-week low||$9.00|
|Day high||$28.54||Avg. volume||294,538|
|50-day MA||$29.96||Dividend yield||1.13%|
|200-day MA||$31.66||Market Cap||928.80M|
AudioCodes Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (AUDC) Company Bio
AudioCodes Ltd. designs, develops, and sells voice over IP, (VoIP), converged VoIP, and data networking products and applications to service providers and enterprises worldwide. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Lod, Israel.
AUDC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Audiocodes Ltd. To summarize, we found that Audiocodes Ltd ranked in the 21th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Audiocodes Ltd ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is -5.43 -- which is good for besting merely 12.47% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Technology sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 4% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 15.64% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AUDC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AUDC Latest Social Stream
View Full AUDC Social Stream
Latest AUDC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Audiocodes Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AUDC as an investment opportunity.
AudioCodes Ltd. ( NASDAQ:AUDC ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in four days. You can purchase shares before the...
AudioCodes (NASDAQ: AUDC), a leading vendor of advanced communications software, products and productivity solutions for the digital workplace, today announced that its Board of Directors has decided on a semi-annual dividend. The Board of Directors declared a cash dividend in the amount of 16 Cents per share and in the aggregate amount of approximately US$ 5.3 million. The amount and timing of any additional dividend will be determined by the Board.
AudioCodes (NASDAQ:AUDC) issued its quarterly earnings results on Monday. The communications equipment provider reported $0.44 EPS for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.37 by $0.07, MarketWatch Earnings reports. AudioCodes had a return on equity of 20.16% and a net margin of 4.95%. NASDAQ AUDC traded down $1.34 on Wednesday, reaching $31.60. […]
AudioCodes (NASDAQ: AUDC), a leading vendor of advanced communications software, products and productivity solutions for the digital workplace, today announced the addition of its recording solution, SmartTAP 360⁰ Live, to its AudioCodes Live portfolio as a managed service. Having achieved Microsoft Teams certification, SmartTAP 360⁰ Live now enables organizations to meet their organizational compliance recording, quality management and malicious calling tracking requirements by seamlessly capturing enterprise calls directly through Teams.
Shares of AudioCodes (NASDAQ:AUDC) moved higher by 5.2% in pre-market trading after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per …
AUDC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AUDCWant to see what other sources are saying about Audiocodes Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!