AudioCodes Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (AUDC): Price and Financial Metrics
AUDC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Audiocodes Ltd is higher than it is for about merely 12.37% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -36.94%, Audiocodes Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses only 8.43% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, AUDC has reported earnings growth of 367.27%, putting it ahead of 96.41% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Audiocodes Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be DGII, CAMT, ALRM, PDEX, and ANIK.
- AUDC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Audiocodes Ltd's official web site, go to www.audiocodes.com.
AUDC Stock Price Chart More Charts
AUDC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.02||52-week high||$28.73|
|Prev. close||$28.12||52-week low||$12.52|
|Day high||$28.47||Avg. volume||237,363|
|50-day MA||$24.96||Dividend yield||0.86%|
|200-day MA||$19.16||Market Cap||817.48M|
AudioCodes Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (AUDC) Company Bio
AudioCodes Ltd. designs, develops, and sells voice over IP, (VoIP), converged VoIP, and data networking products and applications to service providers and enterprises worldwide. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Lod, Israel.