AudioCodes Ltd. (AUDC): Price and Financial Metrics
AUDC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.02||52-week high||$22.56|
|Prev. close||$10.30||52-week low||$8.05|
|Day high||$10.23||Avg. volume||177,482|
|50-day MA||$10.48||Dividend yield||3.6%|
|200-day MA||$12.64||Market Cap||317.52M|
AUDC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AUDC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where AUDC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.39% of US stocks.
- AUDC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- AUDC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
AUDC Stock Summary
- For AUDC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 12.63% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -32.84%, AUDIOCODES LTD's debt growth rate surpasses just 10.08% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of AUDIOCODES LTD's share price is greater than that of 85.1% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AUDIOCODES LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be NSPR, SCKT, CMBM, DAIO, and WISA.
- Visit AUDC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.audiocodes.com.
AUDC Valuation Summary
- AUDC's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 57.14% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- AUDC's price/sales ratio has moved down 6.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AUDC.
AUDC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 31.43%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -43.63%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 42.17%.
The table below shows AUDC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AUDC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AUDC has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.62% of graded US stocks.
- AUDC's asset turnover comes in at 0.733 -- ranking 98th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AUDC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AudioCodes Ltd. (AUDC) Company Bio
AudioCodes Ltd. designs, develops, and sells voice over IP, (VoIP), converged VoIP, and data networking products and applications to service providers and enterprises worldwide. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Lod, Israel.
AUDC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AUDC Latest Social Stream
View Full AUDC Social Stream
Latest AUDC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AUDIOCODES LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AUDC as an investment opportunity.
While it’s an icky and perhaps controversial topic, outside market forecast necessitate a discussion about Nasdaq stocks to sell.
Sidoti Events, LLC, an affiliate of Sidoti & Company, LLC, has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day September Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, September 20-21, 2023. The presentation schedule is subject to change.
The three-year agreement with Manchester United is likely to prove beneficial for Qualcomm (QCOM) with top-of-the-mind recall and amplified brand presence.
Qualcomm (QCOM) is increasingly focusing on the seamless transition to a connected processor company for the intelligent edge with a diversified revenue stream.
AUDC vs. ANET: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
AUDC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|