AudioCodes Ltd. (AUDC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- AUDC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -7,510,000; for context, that's better than just 1.52% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with AUDC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: VIVO, HBB, CKX, KMPR and SMP.
AUDC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for AUDC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 65.19% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Audiocodes Ltd are:
- AUDC's market cap is about 880 million US dollars -- this puts the stock in the small-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than just 16.39% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, AUDC's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than just 14.34% of them.
- AUDC's market cap of approximately $880 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than just 14.34% of them.
AUDC Dividend Chart
AUDC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|