AudioCodes Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (AUDC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, AUDC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -7,510,000, ranking above only 1.78% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with AUDC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MAA, KAR, MLHR, NTIC and EXC.
AUDC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for AUDC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 66.6% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Audiocodes Ltd's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Audiocodes Ltd produces a dividend yield 1.02% -- which falls in the bottom 16.48%.
- Audiocodes Ltd's market cap of $803 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 82.5% of them.
- AUDC's market cap of approximately $803 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than only 17.5% of them.
AUDC Dividend Chart
AUDC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|