AudioCodes Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (AUDC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- AUDC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -7,510,000; for context, that's better than just 1.52% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with AUDC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: VIVO, HBB, CKX, KMPR and SMP.
AUDC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of AUDC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 67.83% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Audiocodes Ltd's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Given its market cap of around 815 million US dollars, its dividend yield of 1.02 is greater than just 11.52% of its fellow stocks in the small market cap class.
- Audiocodes Ltd's market cap of $815 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 82.8% of stocks.
- AUDC's market cap of approximately $815 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than just 17.91% of them.
AUDC Dividend Chart
AUDC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|