Grupo Aval Acciones y Valores S.A. ADR (Each representing 20 preferred shares) (AVAL): Price and Financial Metrics
AVAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.51||52-week high||$2.90|
|Prev. close||$2.43||52-week low||$1.96|
|Day high||$2.51||Avg. volume||93,540|
|50-day MA||$2.46||Dividend yield||6.75%|
|200-day MA||$2.39||Market Cap||2.98B|
AVAL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVAL Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 16.78 for GRUPO AVAL ACCIONES Y VALORES SA; that's greater than it is for 96.71% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AVAL's revenue has grown -42.59% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 6.25% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AVAL comes in at 271,304.5% -- higher than that of 100% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AVAL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MF, BSAC, BCH, LOMA, and SUPV.
- Visit AVAL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.grupoaval.com.
Grupo Aval Acciones y Valores S.A. ADR (Each representing 20 preferred shares) (AVAL) Company Bio
Grupo Aval Acciones Y Valores, S.A. provides a range of financial services and products to public and private sector customers in Colombia, Central America, and the Caribbean. The company operates in four segments: Banco De Bogotá, Banco De Occidente, Banco Popular, and Banco Comercial AV Villas. The company was founded in 1870 and is based in Bogotá, Colombia.
AVAL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVAL Latest Social Stream
View Full AVAL Social Stream
Latest AVAL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GRUPO AVAL ACCIONES Y VALORES SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVAL as an investment opportunity.
Grupo Aval Acciones y Valores S.A. (NYSE:AVAL) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript August 17, 2023 Operator: Welcome to Grupo Aval’s Second Quarter 2023 Consolidated Results Conference Call. My name is Regina, and I will be your operator for today’s call. Grupo Aval Acciones y Valores S.A., Grupo Aval is an issuer of securities in Colombia […]
BOGOTÁ, Colombia, April 14, 2023--Grupo Aval Acciones y Valores S.A. ("Grupo Aval" or the "Company") (NYSE: AVAL; BVC: Voting Shares: GRUPOAVAL, Non-Voting Shares: PFAVAL), announces the filing of its Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2022, with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC").
In this piece, we will take a look at the fifteen most profitable penny stocks now. For more penny stocks, head on over to 5 Most Profitable Penny Stocks Now. The stock market is made up of thousands of different stocks. In fact, estimates suggest that there are more than 2,500 stocks listed on the […]
While these penny stocks to buy do hold significant dangers because of their speculative nature, this market segment can occasionally deliver massive gains. Therefore, if you have your bases covered, it might not be the most terrible idea to have some exposure to high-risk, high-reward endeavors, so long as you’re doing it with money you can afford to lose. However, you certainly want to avoid acquiring penny stocks merely because of their low price point and nothing else. Believe it or not, cer
AVAL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AVALWant to see what other sources are saying about Grupo Aval Acciones Y Valores SA's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Grupo Aval Acciones Y Valores SA (AVAL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Grupo Aval Acciones Y Valores SA (AVAL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Grupo Aval Acciones Y Valores SA (AVAL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch