Grupo Aval Acciones y Valores S.A. ADR (Each representing 20 preferred shares) (AVAL): Price and Financial Metrics
AVAL Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AVAL is currently 0, higher than just 0% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Grupo Aval Acciones Y Valores SA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AVAL comes in at 5,904.63% -- higher than that of 99.86% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Grupo Aval Acciones Y Valores SA, a group of peers worth examining would be TLK, EC, CIB, KT, and SKM.
- Visit AVAL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.grupoaval.com.
AVAL Stock Price Chart More Charts
AVAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.03||52-week high||$8.92|
|Prev. close||$8.22||52-week low||$6.78|
|Day high||$8.10||Avg. volume||196,187|
|50-day MA||$8.63||Dividend yield||4.38%|
|200-day MA||$7.90||Market Cap||8.95B|
Grupo Aval Acciones y Valores S.A. ADR (Each representing 20 preferred shares) (AVAL) Company Bio
Grupo Aval Acciones Y Valores, S.A. provides a range of financial services and products to public and private sector customers in Colombia, Central America, and the Caribbean. The company operates in four segments: Banco De Bogotá, Banco De Occidente, Banco Popular, and Banco Comercial AV Villas. The company was founded in 1870 and is based in Bogotá, Colombia.