Grupo Aval Acciones y Valores S.A. ADR (Each representing 20 preferred shares) (AVAL): Price and Financial Metrics
AVAL Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Grupo Aval Acciones Y Valores SA is higher than just 0% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Grupo Aval Acciones Y Valores SA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Grupo Aval Acciones Y Valores SA's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 6,216.14%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.84% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Grupo Aval Acciones Y Valores SA, a group of peers worth examining would be TLK, EC, CIB, KT, and SKM.
- Visit AVAL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.grupoaval.com.
AVAL Stock Price Chart More Charts
AVAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.38||52-week high||$8.64|
|Prev. close||$8.31||52-week low||$5.59|
|Day high||$8.46||Avg. volume||131,902|
|50-day MA||$7.96||Dividend yield||4.09%|
|200-day MA||$7.70||Market Cap||9.34B|
Grupo Aval Acciones y Valores S.A. ADR (Each representing 20 preferred shares) (AVAL) Company Bio
Grupo Aval Acciones Y Valores, S.A. provides a range of financial services and products to public and private sector customers in Colombia, Central America, and the Caribbean. The company operates in four segments: Banco De Bogotá, Banco De Occidente, Banco Popular, and Banco Comercial AV Villas. The company was founded in 1870 and is based in Bogotá, Colombia.