Grupo Aval Acciones y Valores S.A. ADR (Each representing 20 preferred shares) (AVAL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- AVAL has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 99.81% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- AVAL's average cash flow over the past 4 years is greater than 99.89% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, AVAL has returned $1,266,920,000,000 US dollars, more than 99.9% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with AVAL's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NKE, WMS, TR, SAP and IMOS.
AVAL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of AVAL, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 57.29%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Grupo Aval Acciones Y Valores SA's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Grupo Aval Acciones Y Valores SA produces a dividend yield 6.92% -- which falls in the top 12.83%.
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, AVAL is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 8.96% of them.
- In comparison to other stocks in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 82.1% of companies in the same revenue class.
AVAL Dividend Chart
AVAL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AVAL Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on AVAL dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Grupo Aval Acciones Y Valores SA and its dividends:
Grupo Aval Acciones Y Valores SA Common Stock (AVAL) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Grupo Aval Acciones Y Valores SA (AVAL) - Dividend Investor
Grupo Aval Acciones Y Valores SA (AVAL) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha