Grupo Aval Acciones y Valores S.A. ADR (Each representing 20 preferred shares) (AVAL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, AVAL has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 99.81% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- AVAL's average cash flow over the past 4 years is greater than 99.89% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, AVAL has returned $1,266,920,000,000 US dollars, more than 99.9% of US dividend issuers.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with AVAL's price: AGR, GHG, HMG, GRFS and WTI.
AVAL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of AVAL, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 4.61% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Grupo Aval Acciones Y Valores SA are:
- The amount of revenue Grupo Aval Acciones Y Valores SA earns annually is around 4 billion; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 91.03% of companies in the mid revenue class.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $4 billion puts it in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 75.34% of companies in the same revenue class.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Grupo Aval Acciones Y Valores SA has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than only 17.56% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
AVAL Dividend Chart
AVAL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AVAL Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on AVAL dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Grupo Aval Acciones Y Valores SA and its dividends:
Grupo Aval Acciones Y Valores SA Common Stock (AVAL) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Grupo Aval Acciones Y Valores SA (AVAL) - Dividend Investor
Grupo Aval Acciones Y Valores SA (AVAL) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha