Grupo Aval Acciones y Valores S.A. ADR (Each representing 20 preferred shares) (AVAL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- AVAL's average cash flow over the past 5.01 years is greater than 99.83% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- AVAL is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 99.84% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, AVAL has returned $1,330,241,000,000 US dollars, more than 99.84% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with AVAL that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: JILL, CXW, PPG, GPC and TV.
AVAL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Grupo Aval Acciones Y Valores SA, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 3129.75% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of AVAL, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Grupo Aval Acciones Y Valores SA's expected return of 3129.75% is higher than 99.42% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, AVAL has a discount rate lower than 99.42% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, AVAL has a beta lower than 98.19% of them.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, AVAL's equity discount rate is less than 99.03% of those stocks.
AVAL Dividend Chart
AVAL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AVAL Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on AVAL dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Grupo Aval Acciones Y Valores SA and its dividends:
Grupo Aval Acciones Y Valores SA Common Stock (AVAL) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Grupo Aval Acciones Y Valores SA (AVAL) - Dividend Investor
Grupo Aval Acciones Y Valores SA (AVAL) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha