Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AWI POWR Grades
- AWI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 91.15% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AWI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- AWI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
AWI Stock Summary
- Armstrong World Industries Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 76.23% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Armstrong World Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.14% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Armstrong World Industries Inc is reporting a growth rate of -324.06%; that's higher than merely 6.05% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Armstrong World Industries Inc are VMI, CSWI, ROAD, MGRC, and THG.
- Visit AWI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.armstrongceilings.com.
AWI Valuation Summary
- AWI's price/earnings ratio is 29; this is 45.73% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- AWI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 8.5 over the prior 181 months.
- AWI's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.4 over the prior 181 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AWI.
AWI Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 27.24%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -59.43%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 419.88%.
The table below shows AWI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AWI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AWI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.72% of graded US stocks.
- AWI's asset turnover comes in at 0.62 -- ranking 16th of 22 Rubber and Plastic Products stocks.
- RAVN, WMS, and STRI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AWI.
The table below shows AWI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AWI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AWI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$75.86||52-week high||$118.14|
|Prev. close||$74.96||52-week low||$73.25|
|Day high||$76.29||Avg. volume||408,394|
|50-day MA||$82.33||Dividend yield||1.21%|
|200-day MA||$96.60||Market Cap||3.56B|
Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI) Company Bio
Armstrong World Industries designs, manufactures, and sells flooring products and ceiling systems worldwide. The company was founded in 1891 and is based in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
AWI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AWI Latest Social Stream
View Full AWI Social Stream
Latest AWI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Armstrong World Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AWI as an investment opportunity.
Gibraltar's (ROCK) fourth-quarter earnings witness supply-chain disruptions and severe inflation.
Armstrong World's (AWI) fourth-quarter results benefit from a favorable AUV and 2020 Acquisitions.
Armstrong World press release (NYSE:AWI): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $1.09 beats by $0.04. Revenue of $282.5M (+18.3% Y/Y) beats by $6.42M. FY22 Guidance: Revenue expected to be in the range of $1.21B- $1.25B vs consensus of $1.22B Adj. EPS expected to be in the range of $5.00-$5.20 vs consensus of $5.12 ...
The following slide deck was published by Armstrong World Industries, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
Armstrong World Industries (AWI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 2.83% and 2.73%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
AWI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AWIWant to do more research on Armstrong World Industries Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch