Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI): Price and Financial Metrics
AWI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Armstrong World Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.2% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, AWI has reported earnings growth of -137.94%, putting it ahead of only 14.23% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Armstrong World Industries Inc's share price is greater than that of only 11.8% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Armstrong World Industries Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FDP, GBX, ORN, GLT, and ELTK.
- AWI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Armstrong World Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.armstrongceilings.com.
AWI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AWI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.58||52-week high||$111.20|
|Prev. close||$88.93||52-week low||$57.96|
|Day high||$88.95||Avg. volume||405,253|
|50-day MA||$79.78||Dividend yield||0.98%|
|200-day MA||$74.77||Market Cap||4.09B|
Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI) Company Bio
Armstrong World Industries designs, manufactures, and sells flooring products and ceiling systems worldwide. The company was founded in 1891 and is based in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
AWI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Armstrong World Industries Inc. To summarize, we found that Armstrong World Industries Inc ranked in the 74th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 204.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for AWI, they are:
- In the past 5.82 years, Armstrong World Industries Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.67%; that's better than 86.63% of cash flow producing equities in the Basic Materials sector, where it is classified.
- Armstrong World Industries Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 27 -- greater than 88.49% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Armstrong World Industries Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -4.88. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 12.31% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AWI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AWI Latest Social Stream
View Full AWI Social Stream
Latest AWI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Armstrong World Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AWI as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Armstrong World Industries, Inc. in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
Armstrong World Industries, Inc. (AWI) CEO Vic Grizzle on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Armstrong World Industries, Inc. (AWI) Q4 2020 Results Conference Call February 23, 2021 11:00 PM ET Company Participants Tom Waters - IR Vic Grizzle - CEO Brian MacNeal - CFO Conference Call Participants Kathryn Thompson - Thompson Research John Lovallo - BofA Adam Baumgarten - Crédit Suisse Susan Maklari -...
AWI earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 23, 2021 / Armstrong World Industries, Inc. (NYSE:AWI) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 23, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
Shares of Armstrong World Indus (NYSE:AWI) moved higher by 0.0% in pre-market trading after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share were down 30.63% over the past year to $0.77, which beat the estimate of $0.67. Revenue of $238,700,000 declined by 3.32% year over year, which beat the estimate of $231,000,000. Outlook The upcoming fiscal year's EPS expected to be between $3.80 and $4.00. The upcoming fiscal year's revenue expected to be between $1,031,000,000 and $1,059,000,000. Conference Call Details Date: Feb 23, 2021 View more earnings on AWI Time: 11:00 AM ET Webcast URL: https://edge.media-server.com/mmc/p/67ginmhj Recent Stock Performance 52-week high: $111.46 52-week low: $57.96 Price action over last quarter: Up 31.18% Company Profile Armstrong Worl...
AWI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AWIWant to do more research on Armstrong World Industries Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!