Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AWI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.56||52-week high||$94.94|
|Prev. close||$63.19||52-week low||$62.26|
|Day high||$63.81||Avg. volume||422,013|
|50-day MA||$68.00||Dividend yield||1.6%|
|200-day MA||$75.62||Market Cap||2.87B|
AWI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AWI POWR Grades
- AWI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.88% of US stocks.
- AWI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- AWI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 30.35% of US stocks).
AWI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 181.81, ARMSTRONG WORLD INDUSTRIES INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 86.65% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of ARMSTRONG WORLD INDUSTRIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 80.83% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AWI is more volatile than merely 20.93% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARMSTRONG WORLD INDUSTRIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be DOOR, ESCA, TEX, VMI, and UFI.
- Visit AWI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.armstrongceilings.com.
AWI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, AWI's price/earnings ratio is 9.3% higher, now standing at 14.1.
- Over the past 202 months, AWI's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AWI.
AWI Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -135.03%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 18.28%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -48.2%.
The table below shows AWI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AWI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AWI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.72% of graded US stocks.
- AWI's asset turnover comes in at 0.62 -- ranking 16th of 22 Rubber and Plastic Products stocks.
- RAVN, WMS, and STRI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AWI.
The table below shows AWI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AWI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of AWI, see our AWI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$109.43||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI) Company Bio
Armstrong World Industries designs, manufactures, and sells flooring products and ceiling systems worldwide. The company was founded in 1891 and is based in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
AWI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AWI Latest Social Stream
View Full AWI Social Stream
Latest AWI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARMSTRONG WORLD INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AWI as an investment opportunity.
Is It Too Late To Consider Buying Armstrong World Industries, Inc. (NYSE:AWI)?
Armstrong World Industries, Inc. ( NYSE:AWI ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw significant share price...
KBR's Q1 Earnings & Revenues Beat Estimates, Backlog Strong
KBR's first-quarter earnings reflect its solid segmental growth and strong execution across the business.
Armstrong World Industries, Inc. (NYSE:AWI) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Armstrong World Industries, Inc. (NYSE:AWI) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript April 25, 2023 Armstrong World Industries, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $1.12, expectations were $1.09. Operator: Welcome to the Q1, 2023 Armstrong World Industries, Inc. Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speakers’ presentation, there […]
Armstrong World Industries, Inc. (NYSE:AWI) Looks Like A Good Stock, And It's Going Ex-Dividend Soon
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Armstrong...
United Rentals (URI) Q1 Earnings Lag, Revenues Top, Stock Down
United Rentals' (URI) Q1 results benefit from strong end markets and the strength of its core rental business.
AWI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AWIWant to do more research on Armstrong World Industries Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...