Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AWI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where AWI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.58% of US stocks.
- AWI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- AWI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
AWI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Armstrong World Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.76% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For AWI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 79.96% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Armstrong World Industries Inc is reporting a growth rate of -566.33%; that's higher than only 3.07% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Armstrong World Industries Inc are ATKR, AMEH, OII, VAC, and THS.
- AWI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Armstrong World Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.armstrongceilings.com.
AWI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AWI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$107.23||52-week high||$107.86|
|Prev. close||$105.08||52-week low||$57.96|
|Day high||$107.86||Avg. volume||361,904|
|50-day MA||$97.02||Dividend yield||0.78%|
|200-day MA||$80.23||Market Cap||5.13B|
Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI) Company Bio
Armstrong World Industries designs, manufactures, and sells flooring products and ceiling systems worldwide. The company was founded in 1891 and is based in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
AWI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Armstrong World Industries Inc. To summarize, we found that Armstrong World Industries Inc ranked in the 38th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for AWI, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 87% of its capital from equity, and 13% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 68.99% of US equities in the Basic Materials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- AWI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 25.95% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Armstrong World Industries Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 10.07. This coverage rate is greater than that of 72.13% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AWI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AWI Latest Social Stream
View Full AWI Social Stream
Latest AWI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Armstrong World Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AWI as an investment opportunity.
Armstrong World Industries, Inc. ( NYSE:AWI ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next three days. This means that...
Madison Funds, an investment management firm, published its “Madison Small Cap Fund” first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. The Madison Small Cap Fund Class Y (at NAV) outperformed the Russell 2000 Index by 103 basis points (bps) and by 280 bps compared to the Russell 2500 Index […]
Armstrong World (AWI): Q1 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.84 misses by $0.06; GAAP EPS of $0.78 misses by $0.16.Revenue of $251.9M (+1.3% Y/Y) beats by $9.91M.FY2021 guidance: Sales expected to grow 10% to 13%; adjusted EBITDA 9% to 13%, to drive a free cash flow margin of 19%.Press Release...
URI vs. AWI: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
2021 Pulse Point Occupants Survey Reveals Desires for Spaces Fit for Sustainability and Personal Well-BeingLANCASTER, Pa., April 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Employee expectations of post-pandemic indoor workspaces go beyond a “return to normal” and demonstrate a desire for spaces that put people in a better place, with an eye toward spaces that are more responsive to an ever-adapting world, according to a new survey conducted by Armstrong World Industries, Inc. (NYSE:AWI). The survey “Making Space for A Resilient Future” revealed six trends that point to a need, and an opportunity, to approach the design of indoor workspaces more holistically, beyond merely fixing pandemic-related health and safety concerns. Among the findings: 86% of respondents expect to feel very or somewhat safe in...
AWI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AWIWant to do more research on Armstrong World Industries Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch