Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AWI POWR Grades
- AWI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 90.31% of US stocks.
- AWI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- AWI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 16.1% of US stocks).
AWI Stock Summary
- Armstrong World Industries Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 75.43% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Armstrong World Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.98% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, AWI has reported earnings growth of -472.91%, putting it ahead of merely 4.45% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Armstrong World Industries Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DLA, MGRC, FLS, B, and FUL.
- Visit AWI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.armstrongceilings.com.
AWI Valuation Summary
- AWI's price/earnings ratio is 29; this is 45.73% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- AWI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 8.5 over the prior 181 months.
- AWI's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.4 over the prior 181 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AWI.
AWI Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -148.66%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -1.94%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -59.43%.
The table below shows AWI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AWI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AWI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.31% of graded US stocks.
- AWI's asset turnover comes in at 0.6 -- ranking 16th of 22 Rubber and Plastic Products stocks.
- TUP, RAVN, and YTEN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AWI.
The table below shows AWI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AWI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AWI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$97.85||52-week high||$113.83|
|Prev. close||$100.35||52-week low||$57.96|
|Day high||$99.40||Avg. volume||298,940|
|50-day MA||$105.21||Dividend yield||0.84%|
|200-day MA||$95.64||Market Cap||4.66B|
Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI) Company Bio
Armstrong World Industries designs, manufactures, and sells flooring products and ceiling systems worldwide. The company was founded in 1891 and is based in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
AWI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AWI Latest Social Stream
View Full AWI Social Stream
Latest AWI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Armstrong World Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AWI as an investment opportunity.
Armstrong World Industries, Inc. (NYSE:AWI) Shares Could Be 25% Below Their Intrinsic Value Estimate
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Armstrong World Industries, Inc. ( NYSE:AWI ) by...
LANCASTER, Pa., Sept. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Armstrong World Industries, Inc. (NYSE:AWI), a leader in the design, innovation and manufacture of commercial and residential ceiling, wall and suspension system solutions, announced today the planned retirement of Brian MacNeal, chief financial officer, effective May 1, 2022.
Armstrong World (AWI) benefits from strategic acquisitions, and timely investments in new products and digitization.
Patrick Industries (PATK) acquires Tumacs Covers, thereby enhancing its marine line of products.
Ceiling Tiles Market to Reach USD 10.97 Billion by 2028; Increasing Infrastructural Activities to Promote Growth, Says Fortune Business Insights
Top companies covered in ceiling tiles market report are Armstrong World Industries (U.S.), ROCKWOOL International A/S (Denmark).Knauf Gips KG (Germany), Saint - Gobain Gyproc (France), USG Corporation (U.S.), CertainTeed (U.S.), Odenwald Faserplattenwerk GmbH (Germany), SAS International (U.K.), Georgia-Pacific (U.S.) , Hunter Douglas (Netherlands), other key players profiled Top companies covered in ceiling tiles market report are Armstrong World Industries (U.S.), ROCKWOOL International A/S (Denmark).Knauf Gips KG (Germany), Saint - Gobain Gyproc (France), USG Corporation (U.S.), CertainTeed (U.S.), Odenwald Faserplattenwerk GmbH (Germany), SAS International (U.K.), Georgia-Pacific (U.S.) , Hunter Douglas (Netherlands), other key players profiled
AWI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AWIWant to do more research on Armstrong World Industries Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch