Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, AWI's growth rate has been 0.86% over the past 5.5 years.
- Free cash flow for AWI has a compound average growth rate of 3,561.09%, which is higher than 99.8% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with AWI's price: BF.B, BMRC, CL, BRG and SQFT.
AWI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Armstrong World Industries Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 71.39% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of AWI, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Armstrong World Industries Inc's dividend yield of 1.01% is in the bottom 17.04%.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, AWI's provides a return of -71.39% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than only 18.09% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for AWI, approximately 26.03% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
AWI Dividend Chart
AWI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AWI Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on AWI dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Armstrong World Industries Inc and its dividends:
Armstrong World Industries Inc Common Stock (AWI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI) - Dividend Investor
Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha